Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Wait..? What is sick?

Sick == slang meaning "cool" and "awesome"

Well yeah I knew that XD lol I meant what in particular was being called sick haha

I was wondering the same thing. (0.0)?

Same! also isn't it possible he meant disturbing?

No, not in that formulation. It isn't possible at all. Also the fact that they said thanks pretty much underlines and bolds the fact that it's a compliment.

Seriously, if you know the slang, there's nothing ambiguous about it.

I know the slang. But we're just confused with what really is she pointing out to be 'sick'.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

No, not in that formulation. It isn't possible at all. Also the fact that they said thanks pretty much underlines and bolds the fact that it's a compliment.

I know the slang. But we're just confused with what really is she pointing out to be 'sick'.

Did you actually read the comment I was responding to? You know, the one that actually asked "isn't it possible he meant disturbing?" You even quoted it in your response to me.

To make it painfully obvious, I wasn't replying to your comment, I was answering the question faylecia asked. Here, I'll quote it one more time for emphasis, "isn't it possible he meant disturbing?"

last edited at Mar 21, 2016 2:19PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Well like I said, it's highly possible we may never know what was "sick". But oh well all is good :D

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

yeah >.> this is so unrelated errr... lets play a game, lets guess the character's hobbies! :D
I go firsttt, I think Sumin likes reading crime novels and I think Seju is into soap operas also I think Sungji is kind of a gamer :P I think she likes Animal Crossing haha

last edited at Mar 21, 2016 3:38PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hahahaha I would have guessed that Sumin would be the gamer XD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I tried but didn't find any more relevant meanings to the flower, most of the words they use have pretty much the same meaning of the ones I already said before, the rest of the meanings are pretty much exclusive to chinese culture, if anyone want to have a look I recommend search for plum blossom, the other names of the flower don't really give much results, but I think we can safely assume Sumin chose it because of how it's related to winter and spring since it's the meaning and simbology everyone knows, we just don't know the exactly context she uses, I also think that the meaning Martian found is probably another reason Team Gaji chose that flower," "It's never too late to make amend" and there are also other meanings like infidelity, unfaithfulness etc" fits too well with the story to be just a coincidence.

I think that "Three Friends of Winter" could be a possible reason that Team Gaji chose that flower, but neither Seju or Sungji are associated pine or bamboo, same "Four Gentlemen"/"Four Noble Ones" if we put Nami in the mix, so I think we can ignore them for now.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Did you actually read the comment I was responding to? You know, the one that actually asked "isn't it possible he meant disturbing?" You even quoted it in your response to me.

To make it painfully obvious, I wasn't replying to your comment, I was answering the question faylecia asked. Here, I'll quote it one more time for emphasis, "isn't it possible he meant disturbing?"

Mmkay whatever. We'll just wait for joji to come online again just to know what topic here is sick.
I don't care about the slang term anymore. This is painful. (--.)

joined Mar 8, 2014

yeah me too but she said herself she doesn't play games a lot (maybe she does a bit?) and Sungji was the one who asked her so I think Sungji maybe does!

last edited at Mar 21, 2016 4:20PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

yeah me too but she said herself she doesn't play games a lot (maybe she does a bit?) and Sungji was the one who asked her so I think Sungji maybe does!

I think GraciousLlama is referring to Sumin as another kind of gamer. More like player I guess ?? Since she slept with a lot of different pretty ladies lol

last edited at Mar 21, 2016 4:41PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I think GraciousLlama is referring to Sumin as another kind of gamer. More like player I guess ?? Since she slept with a lot of different pretty ladies lol

Oh well, I guess she did... but she's pretty romantic as well ^///^'', she's so cute, isn't she? te-he~

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Joji left one comment here and ran away. She's just like Cinderella. XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Joji left one comment here and ran away. She's just like Cinderella. XD

it might be a guy! but I think they were trolling ^-^'', they're probably reading this and laughing at us right now, ^-^'''''

last edited at Mar 21, 2016 9:52PM

Ahri_by_kittew-d9c0y0n%20-%20copia
joined Mar 13, 2016

i like Seju because i like yanderes sorry and i want a tattoo like Sumins or Chloes (LiS) :( looks painful tho
does anyone knows how many chapters there will be? has that been announced or (like ssamba did in one of her specials?)

last edited at Mar 21, 2016 11:18PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

does anyone knows how many chapters there will be? has that been announced or (like ssamba did in one of her specials?)

We're looking at 80 chapters for the series.

last edited at Mar 22, 2016 4:33PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

My anticipation is getting worse and worse every week. Hoping for a little of everything in this next one -- blonde, black, and pink -- like neapolitan icecream, nomnom.

joined Mar 17, 2016

What are thoughts about in the upcoming chapter tmr? I can't seem to wait lol!

last edited at Mar 22, 2016 6:47PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Are they going to put the release times back to normal? Cause it would always be released at 8am (Est) but last week it was updated at 9 because of daylight savings. That hour wait killed me last week haha.

Anyway, I hope we get to see some happy sungji x sumin action tomorrow .. Seju parts (and sad facial expressions) are just too depressing and not good for my heart T_T

Also, sorry in advance to those who look forward to my gist translations every week.. I don't think I will have time to write one up tomorrow :( will have to see.

last edited at Mar 23, 2016 2:37AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I was having a really rough morning, and then Blonde x Black fucking all over the house happened. So happy. A little bit of everything today, even team blue, if there's such thing as team blue lol.

And Newp I think it's going to be 9am until fall :(

last edited at Mar 23, 2016 9:21AM

joined Feb 4, 2016

Sumin x Sungji are so adorbs omg. I like the part when sumin raised her hands lol.
I am somewhat happy that there're lots of dialogue this time, tho I don't understand a thing at all now lmao

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

shower sex. shower sex. omfg. that's all.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Sumin x Sungji are so adorbs omg. I like the part when sumin raised her hands lol.
I am somewhat happy that there're lots of dialogue this time, tho I don't understand a thing at all now lmao

haha yeah, she finally got her way with undressing sumin. :)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Newppppppp your adoring audience summons you. What could be more important :P

The only Korean I'm pretty positive I can always read is "team leader" lol...

last edited at Mar 23, 2016 9:42AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

That shower sex is just waaaaay too much to handle at 7 in the morning. Lol lol
I guess I'll be spacing out imagining that scene for a while at work haha

last edited at Mar 23, 2016 9:50AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sungji no longer wants to have just a kiss. Perhaps, every next time Sumin takes her home, their goodbye kiss will not be just a kiss. :D

last edited at Mar 23, 2016 10:12AM

joined Jun 18, 2015

The only Korean I'm pretty positive I can always read is "team leader" lol...

For me its "Ah". I am sorry. lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.