Forum › Kaminaki Tsukiyo no Gensoukyoku discussion

Kannazukinomikor
joined Aug 15, 2015

Did not expect to see a new Kannazuki no Miko doujin after all this time. Whoever the scanlator is, you've done gods work.

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

...dafuq? is this supposed to be a parody or sth?

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

Umm ... just ... yeah.

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

my first yuri, its been a long time (when I was 12) (': well everything was normal till page 5 ( why chikane :'v)

got nostalgic ..

last edited at Mar 15, 2016 10:52AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

oooook then? wha... I like it

joined Mar 15, 2016

It says it was translated by 4/u/ scanlations at the top but if you read the credits page it was actually done entirely by 8/u/ scanlations.

Doctoraaaaaa
joined Apr 14, 2015

Well, this is kinda traumatic

Eiko_by_komiyo_chan2
joined Sep 15, 2013

Such a long time with no Kannazuki no Miko new doujin!! I want more Kannazuki no Miko... Mai Hime... And anything from Nanzaki Iku

last edited at Mar 15, 2016 11:22AM

joined Mar 15, 2016

Such a long time with no Kannazuki no Miko new doujin!! I want more Kannazuki no Miko... Mai Hime... And anything from Nanzaki Iku

Well you're in luck. Gonna be translating more KnM doujinshi after this. Just want them to change the scanlator to properly reflect who translated this doujin.

MakixNico4ever
2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

Kannazuki no miko was my fist yuri anime, i missed so much a doujin with chikane and himeko. Its funny, and really cute. Besides, i still hate that souma shit. THAT SOUMA SHIT. I hope that he'll die in a car incident.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I get that this is a yuri anime.. but I don't get why Souma gets so much hate. Sure he was annoying with his over the top screaming but he was still a good guy. He protected Himeko and wasn't bitter when he got cucked.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Ahh so nostalgic =] Even if its a comedy I'm happy to see KnM here :3
I just love Chikane x Himeko story. They are so perfect together - Marry Sue and Purehearted Airhead =ъъъ

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Oh hey! I didn't cry at the end...weird.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

God i read this back in high school (I feel so old. . .). Still as funny as i remember

last edited at Mar 15, 2016 11:46PM

Ahri_by_kittew-d9c0y0n%20-%20copia
joined Mar 13, 2016

aw himeko and chikane! good ol' times. part of the unholy yuri trinity along with strawberry panic and marimite.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Well that was poop. .Just like any other Yuri Manga or doujinshi. . . So typical. Plain, bland, boring, and a total snore fest.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Kannazuki no miko was my fist yuri anime, i missed so much a doujin with chikane and himeko. Its funny, and really cute. Besides, i still hate that souma shit. THAT SOUMA SHIT. I hope that he'll die in a car incident.

It's like you are saying what we are all thinking! that said hope we see more Kannazuki doujinshi translated. miss Chimeko so much, wish a new series or a GOOD manga sequel would be made.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Omg what a KnM doujin Wtf I couldn't believe my eyes lol
It made me laugh but especially made me feel all nostalgic... It's been ages since I've seen anything from Kannazuki... Oh the memories~

joined Oct 3, 2015

Well you're in luck. Gonna be translating more KnM doujinshi after this. Just want them to change the scanlator to properly reflect who translated this doujin.

Thank you! I totally love this pairing. I hope to see more KnM in Dynasty Scans.

joined Dec 13, 2015

Holy shit yes!! I've been scouring the net for Knm doujins for ages with little luck. Thanks so much for this!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.