Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

I just love Mizuki, she has THE gap I was looking for, the gap between her tough, cool appearance and her cute soft personality XD
All while Moe isn't so moe moe lol
My favorite couple is Moe/Mizuki lol

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. Chapter 20. -Silent, happy screaming and fist pumping- <3

fist pump

same here so fucking yes

Haha, that image reference is so on point. Well done. XD

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

What is it from actually? I'd say Shinozaki-san, at random, but not sure…

I'm pretty sure it would be a cross between a fairy tale and The Expendables.

…I hadn't thought about that, but I want to see it even more now. \o\

ˇ Oh, thanks. =) Dayum, I love it.

last edited at Feb 17, 2016 4:13AM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

What is it from actually? I'd say Shinozaki-san, at random, but not sure…

The fist pump image? Out of the Blue! by Kumichou.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The first lil comic almost felt ironic, given the importance they've amount to the last chapters xD

"That girl maybe be a genius, but her tongue is stupid" has to be my favourite line lmao

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

So I found out there's a site featuring the works of Hyper Kettle Yesterday (Canno's doujin circle)

http://dshyper.xxxxxxxx.jp/hky/

It hasn't been updated in forever, sadly, but I'd be curious to know if Nega and Kawauchi (the other two members) have their own series. =[ At least, it seems the circle still exists today.

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 4:10PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Some news: this month's chapter will be a short extra about the aftermath of chapter 20 (chapter 20.5).

Mizuki lips

So… chapter 21 will be for next month it seems. Again. If you're making us wait 3 months, the next arc had better be good, Canno. è__é

last edited at Feb 26, 2016 8:16AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

If you're making us wait 3 months, the next arc had better be good, Canno. è__é

Maybe Ayaka will finally get some character development?!

....or we'll meet Kaoru's childhood friend from elementary school.

Life is hard.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Shh, don't jinx it. =[

chapter 20.5 page1
page 2 page 3

ayamizu

…How do we add images to series' page? It'd be too bad to let Canno's twitter art sink at the bottom of the thread…

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

ayamizu

DANG, HOW CAN WE GET MORE OF THIS?

I'm actually hoping with the Mizuki x Moe development going and Kaoru introduced it is time to start the Ayaka/Yurine arc. It makes sense, because they already introduced Kaoru, and that is the only reason to reasonably introduced Kaoru at that time is because it needed to have something established before the Moe/Mizuki clincher happened because Canno has some idea about how the chapters need to work after that.

So, Kaoru was going to be introduced, and this arc was a bad time, but next arc was a worse time theoretically.

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 6:09PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Thanks! It seems Mizuki and Moe get more suggestive outside the magazine. I really do like them, but they're like...already figured out so I can't theorize about them! >[

I am reassured by Canno seemingly favoring Ayaka and Yurine immensely on her twitter. May they have a good story conclusion.

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 7:02PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

ayamizu

Rare footage of Mizuki being aggressive...

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

bottom-left-bath

OMG, I cannot find the large picture for the bottom left. Ayaka and Yurine are taking a bath together in it. TT_TT

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Yeah, there are tons of pictures like that, that go as… I don't know, pre-order bonus or something? Like the wedding dress edition of volume 4, uguuu~. >.<

Err, anyway, the omake 20.5 will be out in a few hours tops.
It apparently took them 5 years to have their first kiss (unless I misinterpreted?). I expected Moe to be more on the offensive than that. Their other first time will probably take a bit longer. >.>

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 7:01PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Yeah, there are tons of pictures like that, that go as… I don't know, pre-order bonus or something? Like the wedding dress edition of volume 4, uguuu~. >.<

Err, anyway, the omake 20.5 will be out in a few hours tops.
It apparently took them 5 years to have their first kiss (unless I misinterpreted?). I expected Moe to be more on the offensive than that. Their other first time will probably take a bit longer. >.>

Dang! Thanks for letting me know what was up with the wedding dress one too. Canonically they have taken a bath together but we......didn't see it. The extra just skipped to Yurine drying Ayaka's hair. Gosh darn it.

Moe might feel so secure in Mizuki never leaving her that she doesn't feel a need to rush things and doesn't feel a huge need for it herself. Could be Mizuki wants it more but is the shy one so Moe just waits for her to get going? Moe was a bit odd anyway.

Wait, a few hours? OwO It's out now? Yesssss...

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 11:23PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Super cute, Lyendith! I'm really liking that it focused on their reactions. It kind of gives a reason why Moe didn't do it before. A little. Thanks again!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

awww, nothing will forever be the same. love this couple. and this mini-chappie.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

A much better daily life

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

Are you fucking kidding me Mizuki your "usual" daily life is the best fucking life. You got skills in running (on par with some pros btw), got a wonderful school full of wonderful lesbians and you then finally got your waifu Moe to actually kiss you, finally.

last edited at Mar 1, 2016 7:32PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

HNNNNG

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

side pairings are all well and good... but how longs it been since we actually saw the main pair?? lol

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Fuck I could reread Moe and Mizuki's scenes for hundreds of times. They're cho cho cho cho cute

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Nothing has changed

They changed. They're more flirty than before. >.<

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

They're more flirty than before. >.<

Life is good.
I'm happy to let them flirt away. <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.