Forum › Mothers are Strong discussion

joined Aug 16, 2015

I'm happy it all ended well. Sure was a good one.
Homu.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Page 28 "Did I raise you well?"

literally the cutest

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yaay, this is finally here! Now I'll be able to just read it on here xD

joined Aug 10, 2015

<3

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

I'm glad to see this finally on here. Also, little Kaga and Akagi are absolutely adorable.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

sweet I remember reading this on danbooru, really happy that it got here

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Is Houshou someone like a helper in game? Y'know the green wearing awesome girl in Im@s.
Other than that amazing eyes espeically the admiral's, maybe one of the few occasions I would like to see het admiral route.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was really heartwarming although the beady eyes on the second admiral are freaking me out.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Is Houshou someone like a helper in game? Y'know the green wearing awesome girl in Im@s.
Other than that amazing eyes espeically the admiral's, maybe one of the few occasions I would like to see het admiral route.

she's a aircraft carrier, same as kaga or akagi, but the first of her kind, much smaller historically. stats in game are lower than other carriers. in most stories she takes the motherly role. historically she also survived the war. tons of stuff to say, but i'm not good at putting all that together into something readable lol

edit: was a awesome read when i first saw it on danbooru, shino has great works especially the artist insert for the Touhou games. haven't seen much other than kantai works lately but that's not a bad thing.

a great work of shino, http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/7980
Miss Akebono and The Shitty Admiral
you can see houshou at her restaurant in this.

last edited at Feb 26, 2016 8:03PM

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

akagi and kaga turning back into children and saluting the new admiral is too cute

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

The admiral kinda scared me a little, but don't judge a book by it cover i guess

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

love you mom <3,is staz blood charlie become admiral?

To reply you must either login or sign up.