Forum › Yuri Vampire Masquerade Session

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Also I still think that there should be a option for holding back ;/

Yea, I was sure his brain will be splattered on the wall.

That's because I consider Isa was holding back. :p But also estimated that with the way that situation developped, she couldn't entirely hold back. And hey, never said that cop were dying, just that moving him might be dangerous. Not my fault you decided that you needed to try and fix him up on the spot. XD

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nah, only Isa needs therapy. You guys are alright :p

I was talking exactly about her
Salomé probably knows some other therapists and can refer Isa, you know? :p
And she doesn't even has to worry, they probably aren't like the one in that Jack Nicholson movie.

Those therapist better invest on restraints and learn hypnotism then XD

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

And hey, never said that cop were dying, just that moving him might be dangerous. Not my fault you decided that you needed to try and fix him up on the spot. XD

Exactly XD I was meowing to Salome that we don't have time for this!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

And hey, never said that cop were dying, just that moving him might be dangerous. Not my fault you decided that you needed to try and fix him up on the spot. XD

Exactly XD I was meowing to Salome that we don't have time for this!

Granted, she's more analyst than doctor, but she's still a doctor... There was a guy who could die if he were moved a little wrong. And c'mon, it's not so bad. The guy will wake up not knowing what happened, feeling better than he probably ever felt before.

Those therapist better invest on restraints and learn hypnotism then XD

Hey, if you kick even your therapist's ass, who's gonna help you..? :p

last edited at Oct 12, 2015 6:31PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

Nominees for best line of today's session, for posterity (sadly, they're all ooc):

you just got raped, but don't worry, round 2 is about to start

In response to the question "I never felt this great. What happened?", asked by a recently-ghouled detective.
Disclaimer: No rapes occurred. No one in the group condones rape.

cos it is named yuri vampire session for a reason

Said to a recently-ghouled male detective, when he asked why above-mentioned-recently-ghouled-female-detective went with the group while he stayed behind with a bunch of passed-out cops.

Yeah, cause between those arms proved to be so much safer for all those cops earlier

In response to Isabel hugging Kitty to "keep her safe" and the fact that Isabel'd just knocked out almost 10 cops.

you mean the crushing detail

In reference to the arms of resident buff girl Isabel.

last edited at Oct 17, 2015 8:49PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So, last session, Dark mentioned he would not be there next time. Shall we still play with just the remaining players or skip next session ? I'm fine with both, but considering the fate of your characters will likely be decided next session, might be best to wait for all to be there.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Chantelune

So, last session, Dark mentioned he would not be there next time. Shall we still play with just the remaining players or skip next session ? I'm fine with both, but considering the fate of your characters will likely be decided next session, might be best to wait for all to be there.

Well, I think we obviously wait for Dark.

joined Aug 16, 2014

I agree, there's not much point in closing an "act" without one of the players.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, just making sure there's no objection to it.

So no session this saturday, next will be on the 31, usual time.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Right, almost forgot. Changed time last week end thanks to that whole summer/winter adjustement, so next game will be at 19:30 UTC/GMT.

joined Aug 16, 2014

The nominees for this week's session's best moment are:

"Amazing! I didn't know you can eat electrictity. I need to try next time."

Rachel turns to Kitty, then points at the electrical plughole at the base of the wall. "Well, be my guest..."

Kitty looks at plughole and not sure what to do, turns to Rachel and asks "How do I eat that?"

"Well, if you can't lick it, put your fingers in."

Isabel's sire teachs Kitty to pleas eat electricity.

damn, one here trying to go for the feels

Ooc, in response to a joke (again ooc) said during an angsty scene featuring Isabel.

"She made me wet"

Kitty tells Isabel (who's head over heels for Kitty) what Salomé did to her.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ah, right, last session, dark mentioned not being there for the next, so I assume you all want to skip this saturday to wait for him to be there ?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Chantelune

Ah, right, last session, dark mentioned not being there for the next, so I assume you all want to skip this saturday to wait for him to be there ?

Yup

joined Aug 16, 2014

Bien sûr.

joined Aug 16, 2014

Nominees for best line of this week:

The Prince: Unhappy with that decision ? Would you rather I take matters in my own hands after all?

Isabel: The prince....diciplining me....

Isabel romanticizes what would probably amount to "staking, burning and left in the sun".

Isabel: Sure, I mean. We're alive! And boy does Ms Delacour have some dreamy eyes

Kitty: Wasn't they more like burning?

On the Prince's loving gaze.

joined Aug 16, 2014

This week we got only one nomination, so...

So you both came here like all is fine and left the other one to deal with the mess by hersef ?!" yells Rachel. "That's..." she stops and facepalms. "Actually, that'd prevent you from messing up... but still, you'll owe her. I know you're into being dominated, but seriously, you can't leave the clean up just to one person, else she might decide you're not worth the trouble..."

Isabel's Sire shows how much she knows her childe's nature.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Saw you updated some of the disciplines on the game page's wiki. Did you use the V20 rulebook ? There can be slight variations with the 3rd ed.

joined Aug 16, 2014

Yes, 'twas from V20 rulebook.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine: GAH, is there anything close that Isabel can break so she doesn't breaks the drunkard?

Chantelune: Aside from the ground, there's a street lamp, some trashbin, a few cars...

Nevri: masquerade

Dark receiving "helpful" advice ooc

last edited at Dec 5, 2015 11:21PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

The remaining nominees for best moment:

Isabel is licking her lips, trying her best to be seductive and raise some reaction from Kitty.

Isa: Definitely is better to dine accompanied than alone. Don't you think Kitty?

Kitty doesn't notice.

Isa shows her skills in seduction and Kitty shows her absent-mindedness.

Some drunkard drifting the other way sees Isa doing some air boxing and takes a somewhat boxing pose as well

Drunkard: uh ? you want some, dude ? Uh ?! Pfft, I can take you all three of you assholes ! He moves his fists wildly around.

Isa punches at the floor with all her strenght. The ground cracks under the fist that burries itself halfway inside, making a slight crater around as well. The drunkard falls on his butt at the vibration, looking at Isabel in confusion.

Drunkard: Uh ? you fighting ants? Hey, I'm worth three times that guy [meaning: Isabel] ! So how 'bout you two [meaning: Kitty] come with me and I show you good time ? Never had twins before !

Kitty walks away ignoring drunkard. Isa has to fight the urges to trash everything around when she realizes Kitty is leaving her behind. Reluctantly, she goes after Kitty while glancing daggers at the drunkard

Drunkard: What, think I'm lying, girls? Watch that!

The drunkard try to punch Isa, but is way off. His punch hits a lamp pole pretty hard, he clutches his hand yelping in pain, trips on his feet, falls on the side and crashes against a car, setting off the alarm before either falling asleep or unconscious, hard to tell from a distance.

The results of Isa's attempt at using shadowboxing to seduce Kitty.
Also: the kind of luck male characters seem to have on our sessions.

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 12:10AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Meanwhile, a certain male ghoul detective awaits hopefully that his phone might ring.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Meanwhile, a certain male ghoul detective awaits hopefully that his phone might ring.

I'd totally forgot about the guy to be honest XD

joined Aug 16, 2014

http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/6/7/5/1/0/original/roses-are-red-have-a-phone-no-body-calls-me-im-forever-alone.jpg

If he wants to compete with a female ghoul detective + journalist wife combo, he needs to up his game quite a bit.
Not that anybody cared to ask for his number or card, of course.

I'd totally forgot about the guy to be honest XD

To say nothing of the lowly cop male ghoul, which not only receives no phone call, but had the trauma of having his head almost ripped off. He wasn't even worthy of the GM's pity...

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 3:33PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

Lune, can we get wiki pages for Lauren & Janet and detective Jeff?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oh, right, I knew I was forgetting something on that wiki.

To reply you must either login or sign up.