Forum › Dynasty Games!

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Man... I really f'ed that one up... serves me right for being a cheapskate.

Turns out the hoster I first chose is not o much concerned with data integrity... I spent the better part of my day fixing the world files that got corrupted during a regular file save, it seems.

So I switched hosters. Check my site for the new IP and such.

The good news is that I managed to update a lot of the mods and even keep the (repaired, I HOPE everything's back to a okay state) world. So update the modpack (also to be found on my site). New forge version, so you need to rebuild the jar file.

I'm uploading the world to the new hoster in this moment, so in about half an hour or so (sorry, bad connection) everything should be fine.

last edited at Aug 7, 2013 3:03PM

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Minecraft server is back up. It uses the latest FTB Unleashed for 1.5.2. It has NetherOres, PowerConverters, Vending Blocks and Enchanting Plus also enabled, turn them on by editing your mod pack after downloading and setting them to enabled. Also included are Pam's Mods (HarvestCraft) and Hunger Overall, both for 1.5.2. They need to be in your mods folder.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/402069-162152othersforgesmppams-mods-aug-7th-tool-crop-crash-fixed-donation-drive-additions/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1813158-152-iguanamans-hunger-overhaul/

Whitelist got wiped, so people need to tell me their minecraft names to be readded

EDIT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mydz5aco6cjfn0v/config.zip YOU NEED TO USE THESE CONFIGS.

last edited at Aug 18, 2013 10:40PM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Pls turn on hardcore mode kthx.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i know this isn't a videogaming forum, infact i didn't open a new 3d, and used this instead,

i wanted to ask if someone have played Gone Home,
by the few things i heard, about the plot, it's not unrelated to this forum (i don't want to spoil), and the game is an old-school adventure,

there are contrasting reviews, i'd like to buy it (i'm not against pirating, but sometimes i want to buy), but i fear a trivial and banal story,

given the content of the plot, i was thinking someone here could have played it

Nekkid
joined Jan 30, 2013

So aside from Minecraft, what else do people play? I've been spending entirely too much of my life playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So aside from Minecraft, what else do people play? I've been spending entirely too much of my life playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

I've been into the Avernum series, which is retro-style RPG stuff. They recently remade the original game, so it's out on Steam and for tablets now too. Highly recommended, although definitely not much in terms of shiny graphics. Some cute Phil Foglio cartoons in the status screen though.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

I got the first two Mass Effect games on sale this month, so now I'm living the legend of FemShep: Space Lesbian!

I approve of this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.