Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So the admiral is a moogle?

Eh, there've been stranger.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Isn't that Akagi?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Then maybe it's supposed to be her sistership? Amagi was it?

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I got the first part of this but not the second part. Can someone explain maybe my laziness got to me lol

Tumblr_mmzjekkrdw1qlpahho1_1280
joined May 8, 2013

I got the first part of this but not the second part. Can someone explain maybe my laziness got to me lol

The Prequels can be in any order, just from different characters pov.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I thought they were already completed but just Amagi didn't go through the repurpose that Akagi went through. Or at least I remember reading something like that.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Although I like the art, I feel an awful lot is crammed into only so much space. The relationships of the ship girls is complex enough already and now there is also the identity struggle because of their past lives as ships. And Zuikaku's appearence seems to ovrrwrite Shoukaku's ship girl memories of Houshou and their promise? Seems a bit much to me and makes it a bit confusing.

Did Shoukaku bite Houshou at the end of the chapter and try to make her hers by force or did she stop herself from doing it? I couldn't really tell. Either Shoukaku closes her mouth or it shows Houshou's reaction to the bite.

You can tell this wasn't one storyboard and developed chapter by chapter. The artist's Erika x Gertrud stories suffered from the same plight, though it didn't matter because there was less plot-driven drama.

To reply you must either login or sign up.