Forum › Until The Day We Meet Again discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well this was, kind of.. sad. Yeah. Still KyoSaya is always nice. I think there should be a spoilers tag though. Guess I'll suggest it.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I dunno, I think we're way past the point where anything Madoka can be considered spoilers. Like, if you're reading Madoka doujins now and you still haven't seen it all, then what gives?

I think spoilers should be reserved for newer things.

joined Mar 25, 2013

There have been people who haven't seen the anime/movies. Matter of fact I'm still actively trying to get one of my friends to watch it, and if I give her this doujin, she'll ask "What the hell?"

By that same token, everything that has been tagged Spoilers so far should be removed from Madoka's doujins

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

There have been people who haven't seen the anime/movies. Matter of fact I'm still actively trying to get one of my friends to watch it, and if I give her this doujin, she'll ask "What the hell?"

By that same token, everything that has been tagged Spoilers so far should be removed from Madoka's doujins

Yeah, but those were released when it was still new. It's been 2 years. Rather than continue to tag them spoilers, it'd make more sense to go back and remove spoiler tag from all those other releases eventually.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'd be content with that (as well as that's what I said), but still it does kind of shows what the doujin is about when the tag is there.

Omg... Kinda DEPRESSING! T^T
Why oh why doesn't Madoka's series go happy end with yuri love?!!?! Kyouko... SAYAKA! Ma poor pure heart... O_o

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

It isn't really correct like what so it's kinda meh but oh well nice bittersweet story :)

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Why oh why doesn't Madoka's series go happy end with yuri love?!!?! Kyouko... SAYAKA! Ma poor pure heart... O_o

It's depressing on the surface...butttt if you know what happens afterwards...it's a very happy ending.

joined Mar 5, 2016

It's depressing on the surface...butttt if you know what happens afterwards...it's a very happy ending.

Please tell me what happens "afterwards"... I am depressed

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

To reply you must either login or sign up.