Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The donation is a nice idea, but do you think that Ssamba will be really happy to receive such a thing, i mean some people want to deal on their own with the problems? I wish i knew her address, i could've sent her an old-fashiond letter expressing my love for FF and giving my support .

She can't ask directly for money for FF because of contract with Comico I guess. If she gets money indirectly, they could sue her.

Maybe the best way would be if she made a wishlist for some stuff somewhere and people would get her whatever they want.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

She can't ask directly for money for FF because of contract with Comico I guess. If she gets money indirectly, they could sue her.

That makes sense.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Maybe the best way would be if she made a wishlist for some stuff somewhere and people would get her whatever they want.

I wonder if Ssamba will ever do that. But she should definitely create a postal PO box so we could mail in our love letters to her lol.

Comico better pay her well, based on her view counts. Authors/artists deserve comfort to maximize their creativity. If Ssamba ever published, I'd buy in a heartbeat. Or she should start selling FF's posters. Her art is so beatiful. She might not have the best skill in drawing background (and fingers lol), but her character's facial expression is always spot on. It conveys so much.

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 47!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 47 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/qJYeu

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
The link to the chapter does not yet show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. It takes a little while for it to show up. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Update:
This link to the chapter now shows up on the main page.

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 8:32PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Really cute chapter.

Seol-A seriously acts like a boyfriend in love. So smooth.

last edited at Oct 12, 2015 1:44PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks thatanon and Halmoni for your wonderful efforts and contribution to the community. We're forever in debt to you

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

What??? THERE WAS A CHAPTER SUNDAY? DUDE I DIDN'T EVEN CHECK. I thought it was on break this week!! Holy shit best surprise ever. My day went from crap to freaking awesome in the same of five minutes. It was the cutest thing ever.

"I was waiting for you."

Stare.

Stare.

LOL COMEON NORAE.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

What??? THERE WAS A CHAPTER SUNDAY? DUDE I DIDN'T EVEN CHECK. I thought it was on break this week!! Holy shit best surprise ever. My day went from crap to freaking awesome in the same of five minutes. It was the cutest thing ever.

"I was waiting for you."

Stare.

Stare.

LOL COMEON NORAE.

Hey, she blushes. That's something.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

What??? THERE WAS A CHAPTER SUNDAY? DUDE I DIDN'T EVEN CHECK. I thought it was on break this week!!

I must be a hardcore crazy FF fan. I literally marked the date on my imaginary calendar and I did count down every break. I'm hopeless.

Seolrae is just too cute, I cannot stop thinking about them every moment blushed

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Hey, she blushes. That's something.

But she doesn't ask the question booo. But yes, I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything more (and No-Rae's reaction was cute so yes, I suppose that is something).

Seolrae is just too cute, I cannot stop thinking about them every moment blushed

Haaah, this used to be me. I think my imagination died somewhere or something. :( I want it back...it was fun thinking about them all the time.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Haaah, this used to be me. I think my imagination died somewhere or something. :( I want it back...it was fun thinking about them all the time.

I think its because of the long hiatus. Ssamba's unexpected break (which was out of her control) really came at the wrong timing. If I remember correctly, it was stopped right after Seola started to realize her feelings. When the story resumed, the atmosphere was more serious due to Seola's confusion. Ssamba was probably stressed during that time as well. It really showed in the story.

BUT.. I think Ssamba is getting back her pace. It's getting cute all over again. Start getting ready for the ride.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Seeing all the cuteness, i hope the spark of inspiration lightens you up again.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

ieeheh your explanation makes sense actually. More serious = less whimsical things to think about. But here's to hoping Blackkitty and ieeheh :D

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

The flutters!
Man, these guys have come a long way *tear *smile
~~~~

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Due to the hiatus, Japanese version almost caught up to the Korean one. They're at Chapter 43 now.
http://www.comico.jp/spweb/alist.nhn?titleNo=4414

Look at how many hearts chapter 43 got. Over 43000. Amazing.

joined Feb 19, 2015

Wait, does that mean FF is more popular in Japan than in Korea? By like 10 times? Those are some insane numbers, unless there has been a display error

joined Feb 19, 2015

Come to think of it, Seol-a seems pretty comfortable being queer. Can this girl get any cooler?

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

she's, i think, confident in all aspects of her life. :) her family (parents) adore her, all the male population, her massive poster of herself in her room. being queer's pretty new, but she kinda knows that she's on norae's good side now.
now, i really hope they take the next step! (whatever that is)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

According to both the rumors around campus and Seola herself, she used not to push away any decent guys in her first and second year. But since the day Seola met Norae, she's been rejecting all of them (and running after Norae). I think Norae mustve noticed it subconsciously too. Somehow I was reminded of the following scene from Chapter 35, where Norae was reflecting on Seola's rejection of that first year guy (I forgot his name)

So yea, Norae, you dense little dork, Seola's been waiting for YOU, YOU, You, yooou, yooooou.....

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Let's face it, they are both dense dorks, it's part of the reason we love them so much. Soon, one of them will work up some nerve when the moment is right and there will be a yuri blood bath scattered all over dynasty scans...and death by the pure cuteness of them as well.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

confused1203:

Let's face it, they are both dense dorks, it's part of the reason we love them so much. Soon, one of them will work up some nerve when the moment is right and there will be a yuri blood bath scattered all over dynasty scans...and death by the pure cuteness of them as well.

Haha awww... Your words made me giggle all by myself at work. I can't wait 'til that moment to see the aftermath on dynasty scans. Gosh sometimes I cant help but wish Ssamba were a superhuman and could draw faster lol.

Ff2
joined Oct 15, 2015

Omh just found out Ch 47 was released and after reading it ...oh mah goodness SEOL-A JUST DO IT. I cannot contain my feels rn >//> I'm anticipating upcoming chapters and I wish I could see them express their feelings already but also at the same time, I don't want this manhwa to end T.T Im so confused LOL.

S
joined Jul 31, 2015

Its not going to end. Manhwa going to make 100 chapters.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Share: I dreamt about SeolRae twice. In the first one, No-rae was somehow mad at Seol-a, re:jelly, so she was running away along the floors of their school bldg. but Seol-a just kept on chasing her! It's awesome how they're so them, the art design, just with movements, they're like in anime yet somehow became real people.

Second was an update here but it was them being canon. Huuu.

A-and I actually kind of check Comico everyday, the Korean one. I'm disappointed by the dwindling hearts, why oh why.

ieeheh:

Seriously, i could notice Ssamba's stress just from Seola's choice of clothes. She was much more fashionable and full of life. Yes it could be because Seola has been under a lot of stress of "coming out to her own self." But considering her history and personality, her closet cannot be that plain and dull like recently lol.

Maybe because it's the lesbian mating winter season, you know, with the coats, snow and all.

Lastly, I badly want to hear No-rae's thoughts now. Ssamba pls.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

palakangorange:

Share: I dreamt about SeolRae twice. In the first one, No-rae was somehow mad at Seol-a, re:jelly, so she was running away along the floors of their school bldg.

What?! Doesnt that look like an anime? I'm jelly. But with Seola's popularity, Norae will be bound to get jelly often hahhaa.

Seolrae, I daydream about you all the time... please come to my night dream as well.

ieeheh:

Seriously, i could notice Ssamba's stress just from Seola's choice of clothes. She was much more fashionable and full of life. Yes it could be because Seola has been under a lot of stress of "coming out to her own self." But considering her history and personality, her closet cannot be that plain and dull like recently lol.

Maybe because it's the lesbian mating winter season, you know, with the coats, snow and all.

I know it's winter.. But just a plain long sleeve shirt and dark colored jacket is not considered stylish in Korea. And Seola is supposed to love fashion lol

(I expected something along this line lol)

last edited at Oct 15, 2015 3:15PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.