Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So, the latest animator expo short has lesbians

This is how you do yuri.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Oh man, yuri and Evangelion together? Perfect, shame those girls are dead, is it just me or the music seens to make references to events of the serie? Events of Rebuild maybe? Or I'm just thinking too much for being Evangelion...

Well, the title suggests it's set in the TV series, which would mean that they all get reunited as tang. For the music, it could conceivably tie into certain theories about Rebuild, but mostly seems to be about the short

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Oh man, yuri and Evangelion together? Perfect, shame those girls are dead, is it just me or the music seens to make references to events of the serie? Events of Rebuild maybe? Or I'm just thinking too much for being Evangelion...

Well, the title suggests it's set in the TV series, which would mean that they all get reunited as tang. For the music, it could conceivably tie into certain theories about Rebuild, but mostly seems to be about the short

No it's not set in the anime, the battle at the end have sound effects of Rebuild, but it's not like any battle showed yet, so like Evangelion: Another Impact this is another universe, which means that they either are reunited as tang like the anime, stay all dead like in End, have their lifes back like in the manga thanks to cosmic retcon, or for now are all dead like in Rebuild until we see what happens in 4.0, but of course as Rebuild, the extra chapter of the manga and the short video "until you come to me" imply that all Evangelions are canon because someone do cosmic retcon and all series are connected, maybe this universe is canon too... And even if the music is mainly about the short it's not hard to tie it with the rest of the serie.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

so i just finished tiger and bunny a bit ago and im just like hell why didnt i watch this sooner!............nice series overall

joined Jun 17, 2014

i ship Pao lin huang and scarf girl just because i can............

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Edit: Urara liked Momoka for her sadistic and heartless self rather than her looks, that's true love.

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 10:31AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Urara liked Momoka even when she looked like this, that's true love.

Because who the fuck would love a fat person, amirite?

I am not rite

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I am not rite

I didn't mean to offend anyone...

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I am not rite

In our society if you are fat you are not good most of the time, so yes, liking someone "even when they look like this" is a good thing to say.

joined Jun 17, 2014

Fat chicks are just loaded with pheromones known as the Yurification Aroma and once they burst all that out their trunk they become yuri magnets Hurr durr so queer

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 8:35PM

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I am not rite

In our society if you are fat you are not good most of the time, so yes, liking someone "even when they look like this" is a good thing to say.

Jesus, it was not my intention to shame fat people but if by any means someone who's struggling with their weight saw my post and took it personally I'm sorry.

joined Jun 17, 2014

I am not rite

Jesus, it was not my intention to shame fat people but if by any means someone who's struggling with their weight saw my post and took it personally I'm sorry.

take my kek

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I am not rite

I was taking your side, but whatever.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I am not rite

Lol were you?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I am not rite

Lol were you?

I thought it was pretty clear. Sure you could phrase it better, but the main point was clear and positive. Well positive for most people. Don't mind Nezchan. She gets offended by everything.

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 8:43PM

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I am not rite

Lol were you?

I thought it was pretty clear. Sure you could phase it better, but the main point was clear and positive. Well positive for most people. Don't mind Nezchan. She gets offended by everything.

Yeah I could have phrased it better, sorry.

So here's how I should have put it: Urara love is much deeper than something as shallow as the size.

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 8:48PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I am not rite

Lol were you?

I thought it was pretty clear. Sure you could phase it better, but the main point was clear and positive. Well positive for most people. Don't mind Nezchan. She gets offended by everything.

Don't worry about it too much. You would need to write everything politically correct and neutral in order to please and not offend anyone and we know very well it isn't how things work. Sure there are things you should think more before saying, but if you get offended by everything then good luck living on our planet. (In case you missed my point again, I thought what you said was perfectly fine).

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 8:48PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Don't worry about it too much. You would need to write everything politically correct and neutral in order to please and not offend anyone and we know very well it isn't how things work. Sure there are things you should think more before saying, but if you get offended by everything then good luck living on our planet. (In case you missed my point again, I thought what you said was perfectly fine).

Okay, Nevri. We know, you're so edgy you make Bizmuth jealous. Now stop being a jerk, k?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Okay, Nevri. We know, you're so edgy you make Bizmuth jealous. Now stop being a jerk, k?

Rotfl. I'm the edgy one XD? You are clearly the angry one here sweetie ;P And that was really low. I didn't even insult you and you are the mod here ;x

joined Jun 17, 2014

.-----. okay no more drinks for you nevri

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Yeah it was my bad, after being on tumblr for over 3 years I should have known better than posting something like that without correctly phrasing it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Rotfl. I'm the edgy one XD? You are clearly the angry one here sweetie ;P And that was really low. I didn't even insult you and you are the mod here ;x

"Don't mind Nezchan. She gets offended by everything." was intended to be a confession of love?

And you're a wee bit tone-deaf if you read my original comment as anger.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yeah it was my bad, after being on tumblr for over 3 years I should have known better than posting something like that without correctly phrasing it.

Well tumbler is pretty bad (or good place depending how you look at it) to write. There people gets offended by literally everything.

joined Jun 17, 2014

pffff my sides are hurting ..........

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

There people gets offended by literally everything.

Basically.

To reply you must either login or sign up.