Forum › Overflowing, Blooming discussion

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

A non-incestual sisterly love doujinshi on the internet? A truly rare find.

The story felt a little rushed with Orin rushing in and explaining everything so they could make resolve their issues. I feel like it would have been more meaning full if they solved the problem on their own. Still pretty cute.

joined Jan 11, 2015

YAY ANOTHER SATORI X KOISHI DOUJIN! XD

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

A very cute doujinshi of my favorite Touhou pairing.

To be honest, I really enjoy their inability to communicate properly. It makes sense, given their species and the hatred they are usually subjected to.

joined Jul 20, 2011

And given that they're probably not used to needing words to communicate. It has a learning curve and takes time to master.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Man, but Koishi is broken as hell.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

A very cute doujinshi of my favorite Touhou pairing.

To be honest, I really enjoy their inability to communicate properly. It makes sense, given their species and the hatred they are usually subjected to.

Heck, it even makes symbological sense (the unconcious can't really communicate directly with our conciousness, although there are different theories on that...)
But yeah, it's very enjoyable. Specially in comics like Karaagetarou's "Chirei de" (Ahh...My feels... ;w;)
This artist often draws the Chireiden cast, doesn't he? When I grabbed the doujin it seemed like I knew that first image from before...

20231229_142059
joined May 18, 2021

Thank god there's some non-werid doujins about these two

To reply you must either login or sign up.