Forum › Namekuji no Namida discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Aww so nice, I like.

joined Mar 12, 2014

Yes I agree. I think this author is my new fav author.

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

Very nice read, but it almost ruined it for me with that last line "I like you"... jeez at least say "I love you" or something more powerful than just i like you xD, but it was good nonetheless.

last edited at May 7, 2015 10:15PM

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

........once slug was said all I could picture was some National Geographic Garden special on the mating rituals of slugs -_- dammit

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

........once slug was said all I could picture was some National Geographic Garden special on the mating rituals of slugs -_- dammit

As a creepy-animal-sex-facts-lover I enjoyed that.

Also, lesbian sex in manga referencing slug sex can be more on the nose.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Very nice read, but it almost ruined it for me with that last line "I like you"... jeez at least say "I love you" or something more powerful than just i like you xD, but it was good nonetheless.

Its a fault of the translation i suspect, in Japan they use the word like as a substitude for love, because their 'i love you' simply has such a powerfull conotation

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

It finally got scanlated after all these years, just in time for its 10 year anniversary. Here's the Dynasty Link

last edited at Apr 3, 2022 12:07PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

It finally got scanlated after all these years, just in time for its 10 year anniversary. Here's the Dynasty Link

One more story mentioning it and we can finally ask for a Slug tag. Also that lats page finally makes sense now that I've just finished reading their work

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a sweet story about two longtime friends! Yae and Chidori love each other!

last edited at Jan 19, 2024 11:03AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.