ForumNews Mathematical Yuri

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Some how, a lot of yuri series that Dynasty works on has some sort of maths reference in it like Love Cubic, First Love Squared, blah blah blah. Here's a new series that follows the trend...*drumrollplease* PRISM!

Well it's pretty cute, have fun reading and happy leaching

Tsbomi 9 - Prism 1

Direct Download | Read Online

Edit: Corrected a typo on page 17.

joined Oct 11, 2010

That was awesome! Thanks!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

you're welcome more on the way.

Seravi Staff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I'm a big fan of Prism. It has won over several other staff members as well. Good stuff. Nods

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

i think anonko has also taken a liking to it. why wouldn't you when the characters have such badass lines winkwinknudgenudge megumi...

joined Oct 11, 2010

A lovely little story, and further evidence that Seravi has impeccable taste.

joined Jun 7, 2011

thank you for this release! this series looks pretty decent and i hope for more in the future. The credits page made me laugh ^.^ i have no idea what should actually be in the bubble but i reckon those words fit perfectly.

But does anyone else think this line "she even does stand up" (pg 16, last panel) sounds odd?
and i think "good look" is missing an 's' on pg 17 (you don't have fix it...unless you're a perfectionist and these small mistakes will plague your mind until you fix them! haha i kid, i kid. this release is awesome)

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

The line on page 16 is proper. To do "stand up" is to perform a sort of comedy.
The line on page 17, however, isn't quite so... will be fixed when she gets back on.

We care about "minor" errors like these, thank you for pointing them out.

Edit: fixed

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

thank you for pointng that out. i don't know how but it has been fixed. glad you found it enjoyable. and you'll find out what she says soon. hopefully, if i'm not lazy

joined Oct 11, 2010

Thanks. This series looks promising.

joined Oct 12, 2010

Awesome!! Cant wait for more !!! Thanks as always!!

The bubble at the end was excellent haha. Great chapter!

cheers!!

Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Love this artist. There's a few groups of people trying to get more of his stuff done, but I wasn't even aware of Prism until you posted ch1.

_saizen-hng__ashita_no_joe_-_24__dvd__c5bb77f5_.mkv_snapshot_09.11__2012.08.23_19.03.16_
joined Jul 9, 2011

I like this comic already; the artist is really good at drawing faces that make me laugh.

Thank you so much for translating and editing "Prism" and everything else you release.

To reply you must either login or sign up.