Forum › Fleetgirls discussion

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

Do your best Zuikaku

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol!

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

And with this, the series is finished until Skirthike decides to release another doujin.

Do your best Zuikaku

Judging by volume 3's progress, she's already too late~

I admit the odds are against her but as they say it is better to regret what you have done than what you could have

joined Mar 25, 2013

And with this, the series is finished until Skirthike decides to release another doujin.

Do your best Zuikaku

Judging by volume 3's progress, she's already too late~

This is the last volume? Aw.

I think she has a bit of a chance, since Kaga seemed to be moved at the end. But Akagi x Kaga for life! xD

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Taihou cameo woo

(She's as dense as Akagi when it comes to Shoukaku or it's just me.)

That (as well as Zui's admiration of Kaga) is the basis of the love quadrangle. Hard to make a legitimate argument against AKaga and ShouZui when all four are pit together. But people like the concepts of ShouAka and ZuiKaga, so all the power to 'em.

EDIT: I spelled 'admiration' as 'adimation'. How.

last edited at Jul 23, 2015 3:15AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Aww, I don't want to see the younger crane get hurt (needlessly in this case maybe). The way Kaga now grope Akagi without hesitation in addition to how Zuikaku stunned Kaga into silence with her Shoukaku-groping is 'too late' in many senses (She's as dense as Akagi when it comes to Shoukaku or it's just me.)

Well yeah, to me it's like Zuikaku's got a brief crush on Kaga but ultimately she looooves Shoukaku so yeah.

That (as well as Zui's adimation of Kaga) is the basis of the love quadrangle. Hard to make a legitimate argument against AKaga and ShouZui when all four are pit together. But people like the concepts of ShouAka and ZuiKaga, so all the power to 'em.

I can understand ZuiKaga but I really can't see ShouAka, both are too oblivious for feelings :P

last edited at Jul 22, 2015 5:33AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ That'll be interesting to read, although I don't know if I'll be able to handle the not Akaga xD Especially if it's 'serious'. But we'll see if it gets translated.

last edited at Jul 23, 2015 7:45PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ That'll be interesting to read, although I don't know if I'll be able to handle the not Akaga xD Especially if it's 'serious'. But we'll see if it gets translated.

I have a ZuiShou + ShouAka physical book at the moment. Though I don't know if my beta can survive the content hahaha...The art is gorgeous by the way :D

Oh Shoukaku the player? So NSFW and/or lots of sex? I kind of want and kind of don't want to know, cause it's ZuiShou and cause it's ShouAka xD Such difficult decisions

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ Hmm, in that case I'll probably be okay reading it xD Will you be translating? You're from this group right?

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's my personal plan to translate it. You can view the samples on pixiv (ID:48925703). Yah, I'm the translator (with bad grammar...).
Nobody is complaining about Houshou being the mother who would embarrass her kids? Fans usually love her as a kind mother. Maybe the fact she played matchmaker in the previous volume helps~
And, um, if you like, hit me over at tumblr so we don't stray into chatting about stuff not relating to the dj here. Sorry, mods >_<

Sure, though there isn't much to say anymore xD Don't know your tumblr btw.

Also nobody is complaining because it's a comedy/gag doujin, if it was a little more serious then perhaps. There's one translated on danbooru about a mommy/badass Houshou with Akagi and Kaga, you may know it. It's by shino. I try to pump myself up to typeset it but something constantly pops up.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

There's one translated on danbooru about a mommy/badass Houshou with Akagi and Kaga, you may know it. It's by shino.

I didn't find it, link please.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

There's one translated on danbooru about a mommy/badass Houshou with Akagi and Kaga, you may know it. It's by shino.

The danbooru one , the g.e fuller version (take adblocker with you...I don't know if it's hosted elsewhere yet)

Thanks.

joined Mar 25, 2013

The danbooru one , the g.e fuller version (take adblocker with you...I don't know if it's hosted elsewhere yet)

Ooh, that's awesome. Somebody should upload it here. I gave a request but didn't know it was typeset. Guess I'll request again xD

Taihou gives me the feeling she'd be good at running away though xD

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Ooh, that's awesome. Somebody should upload it here. I gave a request but didn't know it was typeset. Guess I'll request again xD

There's more pools that need typeset from Ponjiyuusu/Shino, not to mention thousands of other pools that need typeset and a lot of them from Touhou and Madoka, but who would have time to see all of them and make typesets...

last edited at Jul 25, 2015 2:42AM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Poor Ayanami. Blockheads really are the worst.

joined Jul 14, 2016

Aww, poor Wo class haha

Oh my goodness, that was adorable.

last edited at Sep 16, 2016 7:31PM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

isn't this official? At least according to wiki it is, I could be wrong

joined Oct 19, 2017

Haaaaa!

To reply you must either login or sign up.