Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

Fundrips_bb
joined Jul 20, 2013

Yo, it could be Ai. She could have suggested getting cell phone straps because she wants homegirl to think of her whenever they're talking. Miho does know a lot about, Nadeshiko knows Ai's taste and the way Nadeshiko picks on Megumi is cute. They all have potential :]

joined Apr 14, 2013

Lol. I like how people make new accounts, don't read a single post in the thread, that say something stupid that has already been dis proven.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Lol. I like how people make new accounts, don't read a single post in the thread, that say something stupid that has already been dis proven.

Stop being a jerk about this man. A. It has not been "dis-proven" as it's highly likely Namori hasn't put anywhere near as much thought into this as this thread has, and B. It's a possible pairing for a spin-off manga, not exactly something "stupid" to guess about.

Now cheer up man. And stop getting angry when people don't see your brilliant logic (or even when they do agree, like Secretnamorifan11), and be more civil about this. Being polite is a nice thing :D

joined Jan 30, 2013

Her lover could be Ai or Miho or Megumi or some random girl in the class we don't see. Hell, it could be a teacher for all we know!

last edited at Jul 20, 2013 8:26PM

joined Apr 14, 2013

It has more or less been dis proven, Namori has obviously been trying to drop hints with the whole clock thing. And really, the most thought I put into this was trying to figure out how to word it as simply as humanly possible lol.

I'd say straight up guessing is a stupid thing to do, I do think it's fine to speculate though. Just blindly saying "IT HAS TO BE ___, BECAUSE I LIKE HER BEST!!1one!1!" adds nothing to the conversation. If you have something substantial to add that's fine.

Also, you seem to have read the whole thread so you know what I'm about to say.

I will never understand why everyone thinks everyone else over the internet is mad.

Honestly, I thought I was being pretty civil. I'm not belligerently insulting people with terms that don't apply, I AM NOT TYPING IN ALL CAPS, I'm not telling people they can't like certain characters. All I'm doing is restating facts.

Her lover could be Ai or Miho or Megumi or some random girl we don't see. Hell, it could be a teacher for all we know!

No, it can't. And it's said in the main series that it's someone she goes to school with.

last edited at Jul 20, 2013 8:21PM

Fundrips_bb
joined Jul 20, 2013

Yeaaa sorry bro. I finally decided to make an account because I felt left out for the past five years. My super old account was deleted when dynasty was going through epic changes. Plus I now have the perk of saving my fave stories instead spending hours of searching for em

Yea you can be right, you've made a point. I hope I'm not stupid anymore. I mean you have every right to think I am based on your reasons :]

joined Jan 30, 2013

It has more or less been dis proven, Namori has obviously been trying to drop hints with the whole clock thing. And really, the most thought I put into this was trying to figure out how to word it as simply as humanly possible lol.

I'd say straight up guessing is a stupid thing to do, I do think it's fine to speculate though. Just blindly saying "IT HAS TO BE ___, BECAUSE I LIKE HER BEST!!1one!1!" adds nothing to the conversation. If you have something substantial to add that's fine.

Also, you seem to have read the whole thread so you know what I'm about to say.

I will never understand why everyone thinks everyone else over the internet is mad.

Honestly, I thought I was being pretty civil. I'm not belligerently insulting people with terms that don't apply, I AM NOT TYPING IN ALL CAPS, I'm not telling people they can't like certain characters. All I'm doing is restating facts.

Her lover could be Ai or Miho or Megumi or some random girl we don't see. Hell, it could be a teacher for all we know!

No, it can't. And it's said in the main series that it's someone she goes to school with.

Sorry. meant to say it could be some random girl in the class.

last edited at Jul 20, 2013 8:35PM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Mmmm...Because there are only four girls in the class, right?

Not very adept at how story telling works huh? Do you really think it's going to be a no name side character? Pull a "How I Met Your Mother" and introduce her on the last episode. There is no plot tension build up if they are just going to make it a nameless character. Or do you really think the story is going to tell us her girlfriends name THEN build her character from scratch in the middle of the series? Because you know lol, it has time for that when it's splitting it's focus between three main characters.

Fun Fact: you can edit quotes. Did not need to waste space saying all stuff that was irrelevant to you.

Edit:

Sorry. meant to say it could be some random girl in the class.

Those two statements amount to the same thing, just saying.

last edited at Jul 20, 2013 8:42PM

353310-my_neighbor_totoro-totoro-studio_ghibli-anime-748x598
joined Jul 16, 2013

sevenqt :You know that we can have our own opinion, right? We don't have to agree with everything you say...

joined Apr 14, 2013

You know not everything ever written is an opinion, right? Nothing I said is objective. Yes you are free to like anything you want, but 3pm will always be 3pm no matter what, It's not my opinion that she goes to work after school, it's proven fact using logical reasoning.

joined Jul 16, 2013

Yes I agree but it doesn't mean that it's not Megumi..Well, let's say that the 3 girls have equal chances to be Nadeshiko's gf, Anyway,we'll discover it sooner or later

joined Apr 14, 2013

I guess, If you just want to ignore any and all clues given, and believe nothing is fact till it's literally said. Even if it makes no sense based on information previously presented in the canon material. Deus ex meachia story telling all day every day, yo.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I think sevenqt is a die hard mihodeshiko fan.

joined Jul 16, 2013

I think sevenqt is a die hard mihodeshiko fan.

Lol you're totally right
It will be really funny if it's not Miho

joined Apr 14, 2013

I don't give a fuck who it is one way the other. I even presented the most probable counter argument to it not being Miho. Again, I have no clue why you think everything written down is an opinion. I never even used the word like anywhere in my argument.

last edited at Jul 21, 2013 6:29AM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Ohoho. Getting defensive aren't we?
:3

By the way, what was your counter argument for Miho? I only saw your argument for Megumi.

last edited at Jul 21, 2013 10:22AM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Defensive? How do you figure? Because I used the word fuck?

P.P.P.S. The only real counter argument is it being AI. Who always suggests doing things as a group. Because that would draw attention away from her wanting to be alone with Nadeshiko. But that's a bit to intricate for a series like this.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

That's a counter argument for Miho but you just contradicted yourself because:

P.P.P.S. The only real counter argument is it being AI. Who always suggests doing things as a group. Because that would draw attention away from her wanting to be alone with Nadeshiko. But that's a bit to intricate for a series like this.

You said that it can't be Ai because it's a bit to intricate for a series like this. You contradicted yourself, which makes your argument invalid.

And, you dont have to use the word "like" to make an opinion. You're pretty hostile, aren't you.

P.S. thanks for the correction about the counter argument part.

last edited at Jul 21, 2013 11:50AM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Do you dress yourself in the morning? or does someone have to tie your shoes for you?
Counter argument for it NOT BEING MIHO, by saying that it is Ai, that means it's NOT MIHO. You need to reread that, I don't think you understand what the term counter argument means.
-I says it's "X" because "Y". <Argument
-You say No, it's "X" because "Y" <Counter argument.
I listed reason why it was Miho, then a few posts later I have a reason why it could be Ai. I made the counter myself because I honestly don't care who it is.

And yes, relative to the conversation you were implying I liked Miho. When in fact I never said my opinion one way or the other.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Oops. Yah. i see it. It's like I'm saying Emma Stone is out of my league when in fact I am out of her league. (Yes, you get the joke.)

Anyway, you didn't make an argument for why it can't be megumi. You only "disproved" (?) that she doesn't work the night shift. Ohoho.

joined Apr 14, 2013

The only clue given that it could be her was the two times a clock was shown at 9:55, implying that her girlfriend worked. The other girls all have specific clues that relate to them. You should look up a concept called "Game Theory"

disproved

Why put it in quotes, and why add a question mark when you know I'm right and have admitted it.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Well, I wanted to put the quotes and the question mark to annoy you. Did it work?

last edited at Jul 21, 2013 12:25PM

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

This discussion is clearly going nowhere. I'm locking this thread for a while to hopefully give you all a chance to cool down. If you still feel like arguing, do it somewhere else.

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

This discussion is clearly going nowhere. I'm locking this thread for a while to hopefully give you all a chance to cool down. If you still feel like arguing, do it somewhere else.

haha~ agree.. this should be more of a fun topic and not like this. Btw, I would totally love to see Nadeshiko X Ai :D

last edited at Aug 27, 2013 1:20AM

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

My favorite chapters are probably the ones Sakurako makes an appearance in, hahah. Bonus points if Himawari cameos.

To reply you must either login or sign up.