Forum › Anime season

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

What's about that semi-H series about a bunch of girls with superpower who are all kinda in lesbian relationship with each other. Like they had sex and stuffs, casual and romantic for thousands of years or so.

But then they throw in the catch that every girls in that race will have their brains totally collapsed and can't resist the sexual advance of the male creatures of that race (yes, i said male creatures because they look like flying imps, really). Try to legitimate raping lesbians, that's the only way i could see it.

And it's not even full hentai. It's proper anime with sex scenes

Mnemosyne was one of the first anime I ever watched. At the time I thought it was awesome.

Looking back, I remember I was pretty much always wrong.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Gakkou Gurashi!
Let the heavy undercurrent-brooding begin!

EDIT: That foreshadowing was quite neat, appreciate the subtlety

^ Made my skin crawl.

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 1:40PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So the Gakkou Gurashi anime only sort of resembles the manga. Which gives me a reason to watch it, I guess

Non Non Biyori Repeat is in fact a repeat in that it's covering the same time frame as the first series. Kind of an odd decision, but it's not like there's a plot that this is stalling, so...

Joukamachi no Dandelion is theoretically family based, but the kids are fairly clearly paired off, mostly in boy/girl pairings (the protagonist spends most of her time with one of her sisters). Also I don't think it's very good

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

RIP Siegfried Kircheis ;_;

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

RIP Siegfried Kircheis ;_;

Oberstein best advisor

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 5:07PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

argh don't get me started on dbs...I was looking forward to how gohan and videl got together, but noooooo....they're engaged?? They weren't even dating six months ago!!!

joined Mar 23, 2013

argh don't get me started on dbs...I was looking forward to how gohan and videl got together, but noooooo....they're engaged?? They weren't even dating six months ago!!!

What's so strange about that?

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 9:55PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Vegeta and Bulma never got quality screentime nor did Kuririn and 18, no surprises here

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Evilnemesis

What's so strange about that?

Kyonne

Vegeta and Bulma never got quality screentime nor did Kuririn and 18, no surprises here

Ah no, I don't care as much about them not getting screen time (though, I would have enjoyed it immensely, and I realize I worded my initial post poorly), I just would have preferred them acting more as will-they/won't-they rather than engaged couple (especially since Gohan gets ridiculously weak soon after getting married). TT___TT In cases like this, I prefer the subtext (the small amount we got in the last arc of dbz was quite good enough for me).

Hell, I would have taken even Ed's ridiculous let's skip from being friends to engaged! who's heard of dating? to Winry. orz

This is what I get for shounen stuff. sigh

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 10:33PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Joukamachi no Dandelion is theoretically family based, but the kids are fairly clearly paired off, mostly in boy/girl pairings (the protagonist spends most of her time with one of her sisters). Also I don't think it's very good

I like it so far. There are 5 chapters of manga scanlated. Anime is pretty much faithful adaptation so far. In manga they all interact with each other in similar amount. Only "paring" I can see is twins, but well, they are twins. Main girl does spend most time with one sister, but I think it has more to do with 9 sibling with different ages and personalities. They just get along well. Actually I'm surprised how author manage to make all of them so different, but yet all of them are likable.

It also might be just guilty pleasure, cos I like protagonist like Akane a lot.

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 11:00PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
Quite brilliant:

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Guys
Guys...
....Guys....
I can't do it

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Seems like an actual lesbian in Working... (?)

^ I guess it's gonne be treated like one of those. Too cynical?

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 1:16AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Seems like an actual lesbian in Working... (?)

^ I guess it's gonne be treated like one of those. Too cynical?

It may look worse than it really is taken out of context but I'm really disapointed on Working right now... And I really liked the thing

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 1:34AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ is it due the unfocused episodes? They keep jumping from place to place, from thread to thread. It feels very random.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

From what anime is that image flips?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Working is shit anyway, most of the characters were way too one-note

Thiag, you still didn't sleep already? both titles are mentioned above the pics

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I didn't watch or read Working, so I wasn't sure if that image was from it or not.

Edit: Only now I noticed your question Maus, I did sleep a little more than usual, but my body is not used to it so I'm really lethargic today. ( - 3 - )

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 12:57PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

^ is it due the unfocused episodes? They keep jumping from place to place, from thread to thread. It feels very random.

Well, it is adaptation of 4-koma so no wonder it feels random. I watched 1 season and loved humor. Is second worse?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well, it is adaptation of 4-koma so no wonder it feels random. I watched 1 season and loved humor. Is second worse?

Second is more of the first, so to speak. Art style changed a bit tho... Even so, they felt more focused than the third.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Is anyone else watching Classroom Crisis? My yuri senses are getting slightly tingly, especially when I look at the ending song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOnmE5RHG7g
It has great potential - both as an anime in itself and for possible yuri pairings. Also, the main guy is a jerk so I doubt there's much of a risk of the two main ships being sunk by him. :D

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Main guy being a jerk never really seems to get in the way of yuri sinking though.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Main guy being a jerk never really seems to get in the way of yuri sinking though.

You, you.. are actually right. XD
Still, I have great expectations of this anime.. And if I end up disappointed, I can always rewatch Mikagura ;)

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Is anyone else watching Classroom Crisis? My yuri senses are getting slightly tingly, especially when I look at the ending song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOnmE5RHG7g
It has great potential - both as an anime in itself and for possible yuri pairings. Also, the main guy is a jerk so I doubt there's much of a risk of the two main ships being sunk by him. :D

Well. With cover like that for light novel, I guess there may be some yuri later. It is probably just for drawing attention, but still ;x

EDIT/ Or for side story novel Classroom☆Crisis: Another Crisis.

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 7:32PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I found the anime a bit meh, but, yeah, there does seem to be an awful lot of focus on those two and their relationship. Also of note: It was original announced with no information other than a description as a "school x work romantic comedy" and a visual of Iris and Mizuki

I wouldn't get my hopes up, but I also wouldn't be terribly surprised if it goes the yuri route

To reply you must either login or sign up.