Forum › Kuro Masterpiece War discussion

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

Wait wait .... 0.0 .... One: the lolicon/male teacher was just wrong. But secondly: what the hell was that girl doing, getting her teacher in that situation? But then the other girl is completely on a different level.
All three chars - I don't like you or agree with your actions. -.-
What a bizarre set up.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

wtf did I just see? that was beyond fucked up, wrong, and disgusting (except the two girls which is why I keep checking Dynasty) the yuri was cute but the het shit was beyond gross

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

Wow that dude got a small ass peepee

joined Jul 17, 2013

wtf did I just see? that was beyond fucked up, wrong, and disgusting (except the two girls which is why I keep checking Dynasty) the yuri was cute but the het shit was beyond gross

same here, ugh

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

This was fucking gross. I don't get lolicon. I've never seen one go this far before. Can't finish this one.

joined Dec 28, 2014

Fuck the girl being a rapist to a guy is totaly wrong and disgusting ugh!

joined Apr 9, 2015

Shit just got real. 0_0

joined Oct 30, 2015

Oh welp.. This is fucked up.. I'm too young to see a dick but not too young to see Yuri-ism. Gayyyy asss fuuccck. But this is still a good manga in its own ways... RAPPEEE.. DIIICKKKK #.# (Edit) Oh actually after seeing all the other comments.. GAYYYY! XD Same opinions.. I'm glad I'm not the only one who think it's fucked up.

last edited at Mar 23, 2016 8:59PM

So%20kute
joined Sep 26, 2015

Tbh I thought the guy was gonna rape a girl but it ends up being the student which I find very fucked up and disgusting

I thought Kuro and Rin were gonna be together but nope Rin decides to rub and give a blowjob to the teacher

Good job I'm dead

last edited at Dec 29, 2016 10:25AM

joined Jul 12, 2020

The fuck did I just read.
Can't explain what I'm feeling rn, all I can say is TANGINA.

I
joined Dec 17, 2022

In the period I just came the Dynasty Reader, I find this thing accidentally. And this foul thing really left me a great f**king shadow. From then on, I have been more disgusted with men in yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.