Hot and hilarious. Yep, that make my night. xD

joined Apr 14, 2013

Sweet never knew there was a second one

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol dont forget to read the 4komas at the end ;p

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Is there another part to this? The "I'm sorry I can't be a man" thing makes me think there's still some issues between them they need to work out...

HOOOOT STUFF >///<

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I want more! huff pant

Screenshot_2020-01-20%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20there's%20weird%20voices%20coming%20from%20the%20room%20next%20door%20ch01
joined Sep 23, 2013

God dammit japan! When will you finaly realize that you don't need two genders for a working, sexy relationship!

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

God dammit japan! When will you finaly realize that you don't need two genders for a working, sexy relationship!

I was gonna say that, much to surprise us by being the birthplace of yuri and yaoi, Japan is a country that not long ago was still living in the Middle Ages where suicide was the most normal thing in the world... but as I wrote it, I remembered that there are countries that carry much more time in "modern times" and yet homosexuals are getting into prison and even condemning to death just for being gays so... it could be worse. xD

Personally, I think it will be a matter of time. Apparently less flexible countries (like, and surprisingly, Spain) have give up with that crusade, accepting and regulating it so I think that at some point Japan will eventually do the same and legalize gay marriage.

And with that, culturally acceptance and seen it as "normal" is a matter of time.

Rsz_x7m817y
joined Jan 31, 2015

I was gonna say that, much to surprise us by being the birthplace of yuri and yaoi, Japan is a country that not long ago was still living in the Middle Ages where suicide was the most normal thing in the world... but as I wrote it, I remembered that there are countries that carry much more time in "modern times" and yet homosexuals are getting into prison and even condemning to death just for being gays so... it could be worse. xD

Personally, I think it will be a matter of time. Apparently less flexible countries (like, and surprisingly, Spain) have give up with that crusade, accepting and regulating it so I think that at some point Japan will eventually do the same and legalize gay marriage.

And with that, culturally acceptance and seen it as "normal" is a matter of time.

My two cents on this issue: Japan isn't as "open" as you would think they are. They try to display it that way in terms of entertainment and media, but they're mostly stereotyped and rather portrayed in a negative light despite the attempts to clear such possibly harmful "traits." But yes, Asia (due to a mix of Christianity and Confucianism) neglect and deny homosexuality (And everything else on the LGBTQ+ spectrum), but now that it's coming into light, it won't be long until most of Asia accepts it.

Give or take another decade or two (at most, I'm hoping); change doesn't come in a day.

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 11:28AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

"Girl's secret pocket." Omygosh lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.