Forum › Glorious Revolution discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

A part of me really likes the atmosphere. And the paneling in chapter 1 is so good. But the other part of me wonders about what exactly I just read. Oh well...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Usual Stripe Pattern incomprehensibility and darkness, but Sakuya is at least a reasonable character to apply it to

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Sooooo.... I don't know if I'm stupid enough to not get it but what is this? The separate panels made it confusing and make me forget. So basically, who was the one with deep red eyes, stark white and something... And who is that girl who tugged and Remi's skirt.

The way I first thought of it is that the Mysterious mantle person is Sakuya... 'cause her uniform is well, dark? And because of the ability. So on and so forth. So she killed. Jumping on second chappy, there is some blood soaked little girl who asked "Izayoi Sakuya" then Sakuya replied differently. Jumping to third chappy, Sakuya died and I forgot the little girl 'cause I don't know her significance... Anyways, Sakuya arrived at the SDM and Meiling starts to kick her and all then got killed by Remi, returning to the Outside World, saying "Yes" to the question.

Now back to my question: Who is the little girl?

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I feel like this would be an amazing take on Sakuya's backstory and be awesome IF I knew what actually happened. Am very confused.

joined Apr 10, 2013

I feel like this would be an amazing take on Sakuya's backstory and be awesome IF I knew what actually happened. Am very confused.

You're not the only one...

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

What I understood (probably way off the actual story)

The way I first thought of it is that the Mysterious mantle person is Sakuya... 'cause her uniform is well, dark? And because of the ability.

Black mantle is that megane girl who looks like Sakuya and somehow has the same power as Sakuya "Lunar Dial"

Now back to my question: Who is the little girl?

It's Sakuya

I think they're all actually Sakuya; child, young and old :l like that time ghost from danny phantom (google "clockwork from danny phantom). So did Sakuya kill herself? Did Sakuya tug on to Remi's skirt as a child? Yes probably and yes but not as a child, as a dying person (who's so low like a child). mind self-destruct Its what I understood from it, so don't bloody kill me if I got it very wrong.

Paradox and such, complicated time lord stuff

last edited at Jul 21, 2013 1:43PM

joined Apr 10, 2013

LOL... if I heard the word paradox and alternate timelines, all I remember is Qualia the Purple (or Musakiiro no Qualia)

Anyways, that do seemed to be a very reasonable explanation and thus, I accept...

joined Nov 11, 2013

Or not so glorious. And not so genius. The word revolution can stay. It's literally a turn, all the way around. As though the start wasn't, and the middle wasn't, and the end wasn't.

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

This is the funniest, most confusing shiznit I've ever seen in my life xD

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Really liked this one. Artwork, paneling and use of symbols are absolutely top tier, and the whole thing just radiates that late-2000s urban thriller edge. As ZUN eloquently puts it, you can't have a maid without rock, and this entire series was pure metal- loud, intense and captivating, if not always the most coherent. Still no idea what the plot is, but it was one hell of a ride.

To reply you must either login or sign up.