Forum › Some good yuri anime or manga

joined Apr 20, 2015

I need some yuri manga to read over the summer any mangas. Or some anime to watch

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 7:39PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Candy Boy is my favorite yuri anime to read out there, don't really care much that much for the others... Kannazuki no Miku is okay, Strawberry Panic can get really lame at points, Still haven't finished Yami to Boshi to Hon no Tabibito, Loveless would be good if not for the 10 episodes of yaoi getting in the way of my 3 episodes of yuri, Simoun is all over the place, Kashimashi is too round

Just be prepared to be disappointed if you're expecting any boy made out of candy

joined Apr 20, 2015

thank you! this will help me to not get bored

joined Apr 19, 2014

There's been like three general yuri manga rec threads in the last month alone, try looking through the last three or four pages for those.

Anime is a lot harder, depending on what you're looking for. If you want an anime with an actual relationship it's like immediately down to Sasameki Koto, Aoi Hana, or Yuri Kuma Arashi. If you just want something with an ambiguously close relationship try looking through stuff with the anime tag for something that catches your interest.

joined Apr 20, 2015

thanks

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Both mixture of anime and some manga everything yuri. For some of the anime and mangas and they don't got (anime ) or (manga) next to their name I'm lazy to add.
A-Ko (anime old classic not exactly yuri but meh could be :D)
Adolescence of Utena (Anime we all know this one hehehe oh see the movie too if you haven't is yurilicious)
Air Master (Good Anime!! recommended it to anyone who hasn't seen it!!)
Akatsuki-iro no Senpuku Majo (manga)
Anata to Scandal (manga has yuri, female finds out that loved band boy is a girl blah blah blah, mostly Romance but some yuri element)
Angel Blade (yuri-in-hentai, never seen this just found the name on wiki, don't know if your interested in seeing lel)
Aoi Shiro (manga and game)
Avenger (anime real nice should watch. Also if your thinking of the American Avengers , its not lel its something completely different I really recommend it :3)
B
Battle Athletes (Anime and Manga, fun to watch :D)
Blue (manga)
Blue Drop (both anime and manga)
Burst Angel (we all know the two main girls are into each other!! At least its obvious lel)
Blue Friend (manga)
Broken Angels (manga)
C
Candy Boy (anime)
Chirality (manga)
Choir! (manga)
Citrus (manga)
Concerto (manga)
D
Devil Lady (Anime, I loved this show :D)
Dream Hunter Rem (anime OVA)
F
Fight! Iczer One (Anime another old classic, love it :D)
First Love Sisters (cute manga)
Figure 7 (Anime, not a lot of people know of this show. Its great)
G
Gakuen Polizi (manga)
Girl Friends (manga)
H
Hana no Asuka-gumi! (manga and live action show or movie don't know I only read the manga)
Hanjuku-Joshi (manga)
Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu (manga)
Hayate × Blade (manga)
Hen (manga)
Himitsu no Recipe (manga)
I
Ice (anime)
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san (anime and Manga)
Iono-sama Fanatics (manga)
K
Kanamemo (Anime and Manga
Kannazuki no Miko (Anime and Manga)
Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl (Anime and Manga)
Kedamono Damono (manga)
Kiddy Girl-and (Anime, liked the first and second season I didn't like the 3rd season as much)
Kotonoha no Miko to Kotodama no Majo to (manga)
Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo (manga)
Kuttsukiboshi (Anime OVA)
L
The Last Uniform (manga)
List of Strawberry Panic! short stories
Love My Life (manga and I think there's a lesbian movie named the same too)
Love Vibes (manga and live action)
M
Maka-Maka (manga)
Maria Holic (manga and Anime, this manga and anime is more of an acquired taste lel)
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Anime and manga)
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland (Anime and Manga)
Mnemosyne (anime err this anime is um err... I think its like borderline hentai lol but its just my opinion it does have some sexy yuri scenes)
O
Oniisama e... (Anime and a good damn classic at that)
P
Penguin Musume (Anime and manga, both fun to watch and read)
Pietà (manga)
Puni Puni Poemy (Anime, lel this show hahaha the good old days, very weird but funny)
Pani Poni dash (Anime, love the openings so much not exactly yuri but well all girls so yeah hahaha)
R
Ragnarock City (Manga very perverted lel)
Rakka Ryūsui (manga)
Re: Cutie Honey (Anime love opening, never skip hehe)
Read or Dream (Anime and manga, watch this!! I love this show so much!! is both an OVA and a TV series of 25 or 26 episodes!! ROD is great!)
Revolutionary Girl Utena (Anime, i think the other one was the movie lel)
Rica 'tte Kanji!? (manga)
Riddle Story of Devil (Anime and manga, it was an ok Yuri show)
S
Sakura no Sono (Manga and live action)
Sakura Trick (anime and Manga)
Seraphim Call (Anime)
Shattered Angels (Anime and reason to watch is for that those Chikane and Himeko look alikes <3)
Shiroi Heya no Futari (manga, classic)
Shōjo Sectm (anime and manga err i think it's a very adult yuri lol kind of hentaish)
Simoun (anime)
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o (Anime OVA, Game and doujinshis and Manga oh and Novel lol)
Strawberry Panic! (Anime :D)
Strawberry Shake Sweet (Manga and Hilarious xD)
Stray Little Devil (manga which we should have here unless we do already XD but good manga :))
Sukeban Deka (Anime , manga and live action)
Sweet Blue Flowers (Anime and manga)
The Sword of Paros (Manga, classic)
T
Tetragrammaton Labyrinth (Manga I feel like it should be an anime tho)
V
Voiceful (manga)
W
Weather Report Girl (Yuri-in-Hentai again I never seen this I don't watch Hentai but it was already in the list so it stayed lol)
Whispered Words (Anime)
Y
Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito (anime and manga, this anime is good, well its strange as well lol)
Yuri Seijin Naoko-san (Anime OVA and manga)
Yurikuma Arashi (Anime and manga)
YuruYuri (anime and manga)
Yuyushiki (anime and manga)
I will add more Anime as well as I will mark them (anime or manga) BRB in hunt for more!! I should actually separate the manga and the anime :( maybe I can make this like a new post with just the yuri anime :D and anime that contains Yuri or shoujo ai :D!! this is my mission !! it will be like a guide to those who are new to the yuri world and for those who might learn of a new series :D!! agh but that will take a lot of work lol -.-''

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 11:11PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If you mean Project A-Ko, then B-Ko was a lesbian who had a thing for C-Ko, although she never got anywhere close, and I don't think A-Ko and C-Ko even really realized it.

Extra Character D was awesome though.

Really surprised to see this. I think this was the second original-language anime I ever saw (the first was Battle Royale High School, which makes NO sense even with subtitles, which we didn't have in those dark days) Had it on a VHS tape in 6-hour mode with stuff like Grey and the Lemon Angel series, and something else I totally forget.

Have you ever seen the sort-of sequel, Adventure! Iczer-3?

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

If you mean Project A-Ko, then B-Ko was a lesbian who had a thing for C-Ko, although she never got anywhere close, and I don't think A-Ko and C-Ko even really realized it.

Really surprised to see this. I think this was the second original-language anime I ever saw (the first was Battle Royale High School, which makes NO sense even with subtitles, which we didn't have in those dark days) Had it on a VHS tape in 6-hour mode with stuff like Grey and the Lemon Angel series, and something else I totally forget.

Yeah its Project A-ko and B-ko but I just put A-ko cause it was easier lel,
And yeah Fight! Iczer was great. its sad but its hard to get into anime now days for some reason lel, Even though old anime are so cheesy they got that touch you know what I mean?
I dont think I've seen the sequel, is it any good?

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 10:25PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah its Project A-ko and B-ko but I just put A-ko cause it was easier lel,
And yeah Fight! Iczer was great. its sad but its hard to get into anime now days for some reason lel, Even though old anime are so cheesy they got that touch you know what I mean?
I dont think I've seen the sequel, is it any good?

It's kind of fun, Iczer-3 is kind of like a clone of Iczer-1 who isn't around any more, but she's immature and tends to get in trouble. Nagisa (was that her name?) now has power armour and is a monster hunter. It's much lighter fare than the original, without the semi-romantic overtones.

It's kinda good-ish for the day, worth a watch but not much more.

joined Apr 20, 2015

thank you very very much this helped me alot ... now i wont be bored over the summer

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

AOI HANA. YES. SO MUCH YES.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Hourou Musuko

To reply you must either login or sign up.