joined May 17, 2014

Sigh. I just want someone to talk translation decisions with. :(

Lol Shima, I'll QC/ Proofread for you anytime you want. ;p

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 7:01PM

THIS IS NOZOERI LOVE FOR YA! >~<
Their marriage will be a BLESSING to me XD

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Shima why you never talk translation decisions with me. I was eternally proud of my "Oops they did it again." Suggestion. LOLOLOL

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

this doujin too cute,
the pretentious douch in the comments above needs to fucking chill, people spend a lot of their time scanning, translating these doujins.

I wouldn't respect the action of spending a lot of whoever's time with errorneous productions.

bruh chill down.

9f884eb4-9edd-4d0a-a5a6-a97e2125366d
joined May 7, 2014

And theeeeeen I remember how Russia is with gay marriage... and then how gay marriage is illegal in Japan... and... hey, but that's besides the point, haha

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Sigh. I just want someone to talk translation decisions with. :(

Shima said I only mostly appreciate her. Wow ban Shima immediately my feeling is hurt.

pls I put effort into that post

shima mama y u do dis 2 me

last edited at Jun 10, 2015 1:10AM

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

I think it's a problem endemic in a lot of non-professional creative "industries", looking at fanartists as well as things like scanlation and the like. People are just allergic to criticism... but also sometimes it's well-founded because anonymous assholes can ruin their day.

Definitely agree with this. I've found that a lot of people in non-professional (and even professional!) creative "industries" like this either:

A. Don't know how to give critique without resorting to personal attacks.
B. Don't know how to take critique without feeling it is a personal attack.
C. Think they know everything and do not listen to anyone's critique at all, limiting their progress/improvement.

I personally think everyone should be open to constructive criticism, even if it means attracting unsavory anonymous assholes. But I know it's a tough thing sometimes, especially in today's internet scene.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Shima why you never talk translation decisions with me. I was eternally proud of my "Oops they did it again." Suggestion. LOLOLOL

It was actually the best line though. Satsunyan confirmed best TL Assistance 2k14-2k15.

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

It was actually the best line though. Satsunyan confirmed best TL Assistance 2k14-2k15.

Nyan da best 2k14-2k15~ :3

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Nyan da best 2k14-2k15~ :3

Thanks you two. accepts 10,000yen

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

My thoughts upon reading the forum for this after such a soft and moving story:

joined Apr 26, 2014

Cute!!!

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

My thoughts upon reading the forum for this after such a soft and moving story:

I laughed one too many, thank you.

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

Awwwwww

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

made my heart go JSHJAHS

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

This is just.. just too cute like wth? KILL ME

To reply you must either login or sign up.