this was cute~

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Well, the Ran x Yukari tag got me confused, I thought it was touhou :s

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sorry, I fail. Like, so hard.

I finished exams today and I was on such a high, feeling totally invincible and all this stuff so...yeah...I fixed it...thank you...sorry...

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Don't worry, I'm just the one reading, I can't even begin to imagine how hard it can be to concentrate on every little thing. Anyway, keep the good works coming :)

last edited at May 26, 2015 10:54PM

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Ugghh I keep reading these doujin...and I have no idea what the fuck the plot for Aikatsu! is...

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ugghh I keep reading these doujin...and I have no idea what the fuck the plot for Aikatsu! is...

As far as I got, I'd say the plot is a bunch of idols doing their thing, trying to be better/the best, learning from each other, friendship, friendly rivalry, etc. I couldn't continue though, I'm not good at following long series.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

As far as I got, I'd say the plot is a bunch of idols doing their thing, trying to be better/the best, learning from each other, friendship, friendly rivalry, etc. I couldn't continue though, I'm not good at following long series.

I haven't watched the show.. But is Yurika an actual vampire in the show or is that just her whole act? I'm confused.

last edited at May 27, 2015 3:51AM

mfs Uploader
Ran-chwan
joined Sep 8, 2014

I haven't watched the show.. But is Yurika an actual vampire in the show or is that just her whole act? I'm confused.

It's an act.

Namenamename
joined Jan 16, 2015

Could you even call this a triangle? From my understanding it looks like the two girls are into the third, who isnt into any of them. But im terrible at english so maybe i missed something

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Could you even call this a triangle? From my understanding it looks like the two girls are into the third, who isnt into any of them. But im terrible at english so maybe i missed something

I think Kaede and Ran are into Yurika while Yurika is into Ran, not sure though.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Are those Ami and Mami from im@s in the last panel on page 14?

NobodySpecialxxxx
Akarriiii.png
joined Dec 5, 2015

I absolutely LOVED this!! I am looking forward to reading more about these three xDD

To reply you must either login or sign up.