Forum › ONE-SEVEN+ Vol.01 discussion

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

I might catch some flak for this, but I never really liked works like this one. You know, where one person just suddenly and inexplicably starts having sex with someone despite their objections. It's just a little, ah, creepy.

It's not full on rape, but it doesn't seem consensual, either. It's just this weird gray area where so many doujins seem to happen.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I second previous comment so, so hard.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And the next day Uihara applied for both a transfer and restraining order, and moved to another neighbourhood to find a girlfriend who actually respected her.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_sindre__6c45a4d2c1f78b2f7481e43ead082f41-min
joined Dec 2, 2014

I might catch some flak for this, but I never really liked works like this one. You know, where one person just suddenly and inexplicably starts having sex with someone despite their objections. It's just a little, ah, creepy.

It's not full on rape, but it doesn't seem consensual, either. It's just this weird gray area where so many doujins seem to happen.

It's mostly because of dialogue where one character says no and the other takes this as them 'asking for it'. Assumes they're playing coy perhaps? Maybe its a cultural thing but that shit is unsettling, doubly so if it's sex out of the blue and not between a couple, but that sort of thing does seem to turn up quite a lot. I can't think of many doujins off the top of my head where none of the characters don't say something like 'no, not there' come to think of it.

I think I've only seen one Kuroko x Misaka doujin where Kuroko isn't a borderline rapist (Judgement princess I think?). Shame since Kuroko's badass but what can you do.

last edited at May 26, 2015 8:26PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

And the next day Uihara applied for both a transfer and restraining order, and moved to another neighbourhood to find a girlfriend who actually respected her.

Lol! Yeh no plot always sux

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

But Kuroko was fine that day, it's just what she does, it's like punishing a dog for licking his own balls

To reply you must either login or sign up.