Forum › Back to the Rena-Aku discussion

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh my god that Chainsaw Man last page lol

Norainhere Staff
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

It's funny that we got a Renako x her mom doujin before we got a Renako x Mai one

joined Oct 23, 2025

I see no mistakes here, if Renako went back in time, all 5 of their moms would start hitting on her and bathing with her.

Even without time travel, I can easily see Renako ending up in a bath with Satsuki's mom in volume 9...

Bocchi2
joined Sep 2, 2022

It's so peak. Amazing doujin.

Tumblr_oc0f2iedk71s038qvo9_250
joined Mar 3, 2017

Kaho is wrong about the character that is featured in the most doujinshi at tthe Comiket. Fyi

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

I'm losing it. All those references lmao.

__akiyama_mizuki_project_sekai_drawn_by_ririru__aef7569108d461f730828c198e920bc8_1_1_1_1_1
joined Mar 9, 2024

That's Kairakuen Umeka for you lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.