ForumKase-san discussion

Notpopular69
joined Oct 15, 2014

I notice that the guys in the manga tend to be drawn with what I assume are hiragana characters for their eyes and nose. What's the significance of that? I assume it's a joke I'm not getting because I can't read hiragana.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henohenomoheji
Often used for scarecrows and teru teru bozu and basically just looks like something a kid drew. Seems to be used as an indication of how plain males are compared to the hotness that is Kase.
Fun fact: The guys from the pool chapter are retconned to have henohenomoheji faces in the tank version.

Img_20170210_171308
joined Oct 4, 2016

Maybe we can root for a Mikawa x Inoue ending?

Glad to see I wasn't the only one thinking of it.

Hey, it worked for Lily Love, why not here?

I got the impression from the Water Park chapter that maybe Mikawa had the hots for her tennis senpai.

Img_20170210_171308
joined Oct 4, 2016

You know, the first time Yamada has an orgasm, it's going to blow her little mind.

Img_20170210_171308
joined Oct 4, 2016

AND ANOTHER THING!

Am I the only one who would like to see Yamada and Kase-san go out on a double-date with Chitose and Yae from Hanjuku Joshi?

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

I have always.. felt that Yamada san is really amazing.
She is timid but her selfless attitude is what attracts me so much.. I love this character more and more.

Wonder if that's the reason Kase san likes her..

..that aside.

.."that's what I thought "is a dangerous line T-T..

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 1:52PM

Hamansteam
joined Jan 31, 2013

AND ANOTHER THING!

Am I the only one who would like to see Yamada and Kase-san go out on a double-date with Chitose and Yae from Hanjuku Joshi?

That would be awesome. Someone please make this.

Notpopular69
joined Oct 15, 2014

New short chapter!
RAW: http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/shoshi-701613/
Initial TL draft: http://pastebin.com/vK8twAFn
Looks like that previous line from the last chapter ended up being less dramatic than I thought

Blush
joined Apr 1, 2016

Ripped raws & x1.5 + x2 scales
https://mega.nz/#!ilcV0aKC!JTo3_Xb3FUfbtUHp58nT1q6Cc2LoA-ZGiP9lLK9hPpU

Looks like that previous line from the last chapter ended up being less dramatic than I thought

Would you translate that last page differently now?
I still have the psd's for everything if you'd wanna update it.

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 10:20PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

New short chapter!
RAW: http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/shoshi-701613/
Initial TL draft: http://pastebin.com/vK8twAFn

Dang! Wasn't expecting that at all! What a transition.

The timeskip is from like Feb - April? Two to three months roughly? Not too much time then actually?

Notpopular69
joined Oct 15, 2014

Basically that last line is now more along the lines of "That's the feeling that I had."

Unless it turns out Takashima is actually trolling us and reveals in the second half that it's all a dream and Yamada actually failed miserably, but that seems rather unlikely.

Img_20170210_171308
joined Oct 4, 2016

Well, so much for my hopes of Kase-san and Yamada actually having sex in Yamada's hotel room after the exams.

drpepperfan Staff
Ss%20(2016-12-18%20at%2007.42.40)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Basically that last line is now more along the lines of "That's the feeling that I had."

Unless it turns out Takashima is actually trolling us and reveals in the second half that it's all a dream and Yamada actually failed miserably, but that seems rather unlikely.

updated, forgot to say

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Too shoooort... but even then, always nice to see some more Kase-san.

joined Jun 12, 2015

She passed her exams somehow. As expected.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Feels like we're reaching the end and the chapters are both too short and have too many ellipses to my taste. Makes me wonder if the author is rushing to finish this. ^^;

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

yusonavabi
MIKAWACCHI!

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 2:13PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

yusonavabi
MIKAWACCHI!

That's some powerful friendship

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 2:23PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

pleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogether

Notpopular69
joined Oct 15, 2014

pleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogether

Pretty sure the living together thing is for their second year (see ch17)

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Don't worry, I'm sure Yamada and Mikawacchi are living together!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Feels like we're reaching the end and the chapters are both too short and have too many ellipses to my taste. Makes me wonder if the author is rushing to finish this. ^^;

Well, at the same time, I'm not sure if there would be a reason to drag out the two to three months between Exams and College with more Yamada angst about "will I pass or not" if Yamada anda Kase weren't going to make any huge relationship changes in that time and it was instead going to happen during the college era.

It's not the same length as the December to September timeskip American colleges take.

LOL, that would be too easy on Kase. No, we have to have Kase trying to put the moves on Yamada when Mikawacchi suddenly walks in the door and ruins it.

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 2:59PM

joined Sep 9, 2016

The mere fact that Yamada can restore her MP without having to craft the flowers and herbs into Ethers is amazing.
KEK

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

... Shit they're still adorable.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

That was short.. But its something

joined Jul 15, 2016

So, College tag confirmed?

To reply you must either login or sign up.