Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

dick ending

All in favor of replacing the term "het ending" with this say 'aye'.

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 6:17AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This chapter doesn't say the best things about men does it?
Like I'm never expecting anything great out of this manga but implying that just having a penis makes you super lustful/near unable to control yourself.........eh.

Besides it's not the penis that gives you a higher sex drive, testosterone does and I dont think you can magically give someone lots of that.

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 6:25AM

joined Oct 12, 2013

This chapter makes it seem like men are uncontrollable, lustful creatures tho, I don't think it's entirely accurate >_> I'll pm a friend about it later lmao

I’ve had plenty of guys tell me they’re in a constant battle against their libido, but I’m going to assume it depends on the guy as well. Mostly I just thought this chapter was a little boring tbh.

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

Since its not yuri anymore I'm out

Why are dynasty people so dramatic over these two chapters? I know you people love yuri but Jesus Christ people acting like a penis is the next spawn of Satan or something. Sorry to break your goggles, it was never a yuri in the first place, and it will never be because there's no romance in this story. Search this manga on any other manga site and you'll see there's no yuri tag.

If you're dropping, goodbye we won't miss you :)

(/rant)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Welp, resolved in one chapter as expected, but in a too bland a way. Was expecting something a bit more flamboyant from that author, like Tooru getting angry at the "addition" and getting rid of it through her magic as usual, not being all happy about it :/

I love that manga and that author, but this chapter feels really like a waste, cause it had potential for more funny antics. In the end, there wasn't much point to it.

Edit for above : I disagree, there is romane in there ! In the form of Kanna and Saikawa !

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 7:50AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

I guess the author fulfilled his shota/big breasted gal thing again, though this time he used magic and the MCs xD Kobayashi accurately deduced what Tooru would do though, which is at one hand eh and on the other it kind-of-but-not-really showed that Tooru would love Kobayashi no matter what.

Though I imagine she would love her if Kobayashi became a him, cause dragon babies but whatever.

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 7:53AM

joined Oct 12, 2013

Aren’t dragon babies born by hand holding?

joined Jul 26, 2016
  • girl removes clothes
  • turned off

Now that's just rude, Kobayashi. .-.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Did she dick her now or what?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Did she dick her now or what?

If there were some actual sex, there'd probably be a bigger deal about it (or at least a comedic panel of Tooru following Kobayashi's wrath). I'm guessing Kobayashi just subjected Tooru to one of her drunken maid rants.

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 10:20AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

This chapter killed yuri in this series.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

As amusing as this chapter was, I couldn't help but to be slightly irritated at the way their dynamic changed alongside Kobayashi's equipment.

I don't think the point was that she become aroused at things she otherwise wouldn't because of having male genitalia, but rather that the new and unfamiliar sensation she was experiencing made her more aware of how she viewed Tooru and Kanna. At least I hope that's what the author was going for.

Good point but that still doesn't account for Kanna's eagerness to jump on Kanna's bones after discovering her new addition.

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

This chapter makes it seem like men are uncontrollable, lustful creatures tho, I don't think it's entirely accurate >_> I'll pm a friend about it later lmao

Yeah I agree, this chapter is kinda sexist

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ok, am I the only one that actually liked this chapter and not because of dicks?

1. Yes, Kobayashi was turned totally into a man.
  2. I don't think Cool tried to make some commentary about men, it was Iruru who thought the only possible explanation of Kobayashi's relationship with Tooru is lust. She was the one making men to be some mindless creatures and if anything, entire chapter was dedicated to disprove it with Kobayashi not giving into lust.
  3. I also agree the reason Kobayshi was feeling more turned on/aware of her feelings than usually was because she had a body of a man which was throwing her of the loop. I don't say girls can't get turned on etc. but we clearly saw that 1. Kobayashi isn't really into girls, not actively at least, 2. usually she is really composed and hides her feelings, so having a entirely different body with new hormones and equipment she is not used to was making her painfully aware how she really felt.
  4. Yes, that is the thing I took the most from this chapter. Kobayashi is actually able to get turned on by looking at naked girls (Tooru/Kanna) and obviously by being touched (as she mentioned, as a woman it was something normal so she wasn't paying attention to it, but being a man force her to realize it). If anything, this chapter made it clear that yuri ending is more than a real possibility.
  5. I honestly didn't think Tooru's reaction was out of place. She is madly in love with Kobayashi so of course she would want to have sex with her. Then again, if Cool went with logic that you need a penis/insertion to have sex even as 2 girls (which I honestly think is pure ignorance on his part, I again don't think there was supposed to be any special message here, just a gag) and Tooru clearly has the ability to do the same thing Iruru did, cos she immediately said she will get rid of it, then what was stopping Tooru from doing it before? She could have as much chances as she wanted. I honestly can't fully defend this one without saying it was just combination of Cool writing mostly het so he isn't verse in lesbian stuff and just trying to make a gag. Which again, I thought Kobayashi getting turned off by Tooru removing her maid outfit was funny and in character (also the fact that Kobayashi 100% guessed Tooru's reaction, clever girl).
  6. Don't even bring tagging as there is no really a official one and it is mostly based on peoples impressions. Not to mention by this logic we would need to assume that shoujo ai actually exist...

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 11:13AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Good point but that still doesn't account for Kanna's eagerness to jump on Kanna's bones after discovering her new addition.

How did you manage to get both names mixed up with the same name?
Tooru's more or less staying in character here. Like I mentioned before, Tooru wanting to try all kinds of kinky shit is nothing new.

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 11:17AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is early and my mind is sluggish

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

As amusing as this chapter was, I couldn't help but to be slightly irritated at the way their dynamic changed alongside Kobayashi's equipment.

I don't think the point was that she become aroused at things she otherwise wouldn't because of having male genitalia, but rather that the new and unfamiliar sensation she was experiencing made her more aware of how she viewed Tooru and Kanna. At least I hope that's what the author was going for.

If you talk about Kanna sleeping with Kobayashi and clinging in general, I don't think she realized it. She probably just acted as usually (especially since it was said she is really attached to Kobayashi as a parent figure of a sort), but the unusual circumstances were making Kobayashi more aware of how suggestive it is, hence she felt uncomfortable with Kanna as well. Also it wasn't until last few panels that Tooru herself noticed. Until that point she was just as clingy as always, but Kobayashi just get so used to it, she didn't realize it before, but now after the whole lust speech from Iruru she was just 100% focused on it, making her much more vulnerable to it than usually.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Is early and my mind is sluggish

Looks at her time 17:20 "Early right"

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 11:20AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I think you mean "Tooru" and "Kobayashi". And the former probably just figured the latter would be more... receptive... to advances in her current condition than the last time she tried pulling this shit...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Timezones are a thing.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

random posted:

Timezones are a thing.

Good thing you didn't get that obvious joke.

35c990f6-7c27-4620-972d-5aaee310af25-15976-00000b53e4662256
joined Jun 6, 2016

Ok, am I the only one that actually liked this chapter and not because of dicks?

1. Yes, Kobayashi was turned totally into a man.
  2. I don't think Cool tried to make some commentary about men, it was Iruru who thought the only possible explanation of Kobayashi's relationship with Tooru is lust. She was the one making men to be some mindless creatures and if anything, entire chapter was dedicated to disprove it with Kobayashi not giving into lust.
  3. I also agree the reason Kobayshi was feeling more turned on/aware of her feelings than usually was because she had a body of a man which was throwing her of the loop. I don't say girls can't get turned on etc. but we clearly saw that 1. Kobayashi isn't really into girls, not actively at least, 2. usually she is really composed and hides her feelings, so having a entirely different body with new hormones and equipment she is not used to was making her painfully aware how she really felt.
  4. Yes, that is the thing I took the most from this chapter. Kobayashi is actually able to get turned on by looking at naked girls (Tooru/Kanna) and obviously by being touched (as she mentioned, as a woman it was something normal so she wasn't paying attention to it, but being a man force her to realize it). If anything, this chapter made it clear that yuri ending is more than a real possibility.
  5. I honestly didn't think Tooru's reaction was out of place. She is madly in love with Kobayashi so of course she would want to have sex with her. Then again, if Cool went with logic that you need a penis/insertion to have sex even as 2 girls (which I honestly think is pure ignorance on his part, I again don't think there was supposed to be any special message here, just a gag) and Tooru clearly has the ability to do the same thing Iruru did, cos she immediately said she will get rid of it, then what was stopping Tooru from doing it before? She could have as much chances as she wanted. I honestly can't fully defend this one without saying it was just combination of Cool writing mostly het so he isn't verse in lesbian stuff and just trying to make a gag. Which again, I thought Kobayashi getting turned off by Tooru removing her maid outfit was funny and in character (also the fact that Kobayashi 100% guessed Tooru's reaction, clever girl).
  6. Don't even bring tagging as there is no really a official one and it is mostly based on peoples impressions. Not to mention by this logic we would need to assume that shoujo ai actually exist...

This explains a lot, thank you. Though what I've said earlier about this chapter being sexist, I'm not referring to Cool but how Iruru made it look like that all men thinks about it is sex... and it kinda makes me feel bad. And I liked this new chap, I came here for the gag and yuri even though that one part made me upset

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, this chapter kinda put a damper on the yuri in this series.

Kobayashi doesn't feel lust toward the girls unless she has a "thingy'

Tooru rises to the occasion because Kobayashi has a "thingy".

This was all done for comedy's sake, of course.

But obviously, there won't be any romance in this manga.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Dickless Kobayashi and Futa Koba aren't even the same person anyway.

Fucking somehow.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

The reactions to this chapter are a lot more amusing then the actual chapter itself. People are reading way to much into it.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Jesus Christ people acting like a penis is the next spawn of Satan or something

That happens in Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Goddamn Gainax.

To reply you must either login or sign up.