Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Doesn't a thread like that already exist? o.o I think dynasty does have a thread for just random chat.

But it wouldnt be just our little WDTFS family :(

That's what I was thinking. Plus I think it would be kinda weird if all of us just all of a sudden went to a random thread that other people already discuss things in. They might get a little frightened by all our discussions XD

They might get into a state of shock if we did go to a random thread. XD

Right?! XD cause how many of us are there? We just all pop in and immediately start talking where we left off hahaha

yeah lets just create a new one for all of uss!!

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Nezchan's just lurking around the thread. Never expected her to just pop out the second we talked about her XDD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I think its fine if we stay here.. nezchan doesnt seem to mind right? Unless there are other people who complain about the lack of on topic discussion lol. Then for the sake of those people I wohld suggest we move.. but no one has said anything so far

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

eh my project, it's an after effects film about Olaudah Equiano! I'm looking for a song likeeeeee... err... for example Kannazuki no Miko opening style, that sort of fast paced thing that makes you want to do stuff!

Hmm I'm going to have to do some searching to see if I can find anything that might work!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I think its fine if we stay here.. nezchan doesnt seem to mind right? Unless there are other people who complain about the lack of on topic discussion lol. Then for the sake of those people I wohld suggest we move.. but no one has said anything so far

I think this is more what I was getting at. Even if they're a minority, I'm not out to piss anyone off. I don't mind moving.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Nezchan's just lurking around the thread. Never expected her to just pop out the second we talked about her XDD

I think she monitors eeeeeveeeeryyyythiiiiiing in dynsasty scans. Like last time you were talking about Halmoni. She probably has a different monitor for each thread in the site!!!! imagine it's like a surveillance camera!!! BIG BROTHER, or sister? err..?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I am all places at all times.

I am the wind.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KittoKatto101 lol she's secretly hiding in the shadows
Newp
Has anyone complained? I would hope not we are a very interesting bunch haha

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

KitKat101

I need a recap how I turned that kid away lol

I remember it being priceless. Sel was biching around like a mad kid and you tried to calm her down. But then I remember her calling you sassy and I guess you kind of lost it there. Pointed out that it seemed like she had been recently cheated on and then she disapeared.

Lol. It's more fun now, because I can't help but imagine our 153cm KittoKatto101 just kicking that awfully-mad-talkative girl out of here.

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 2:52PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I am the wind.

Nezchan wins quote of the year.

And hahaha oh snap Azai just had to bring up the height thing XDDD

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 2:53PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

I am the wind.

Nezchan wins quote of the year.

Like 'A' in Pretty Little Liars XD

And hahaha oh snap Azai just had to bring ul the height thing XDDD

I knoooow~~
I'm 153cm but I'm not one to mess up with. I think XD

Azai
Now I remember lol
But that kid was sooo bitter the first time she bitched about Seju. Like for real, I kinda felt that hints of bitterness but I just ignored it at first. And then boom. Hahahahaha

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 2:57PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat101

I need a recap how I turned that kid away lol

I remember it being priceless. Sel was biching around like a mad kid and you tried to calm her down. But then I remember her calling you sassy and I guess you kind of lost it there. Pointed out that it seemed like she had been recently cheated on and then she disapeared.

Lol. It's more fun now, because I can't help but imagine our 153cm KittoKatto101 just kicking that awfully-mad-talkative girl out of here.

Oh yeah! I forgot she was recently cheated on and that's why she didn't like Seju hahaha and no one calls our KittoKatto sassy without consequences haha

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

So are we doing this (the new thread) or not lol?

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 2:55PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think the problem right now is it's kind of hard to find the stuff that's legitimately about WDtFS among the clutter. It's also pretty high volume, which adds to the issue.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I think this is more what I was getting at. Even if they're a minority, I'm not out to piss anyone off. I don't mind moving.

True, dont want to see people going 'wtf' at our conversations and being unhappy about it. If everyone else is fjne with jt then I dont mind moving either. Shall we cast a vote? :)
Or we can just go on with it and you can do the honors of making it hahah

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I think the problem right now is it's kind of hard to find the stuff that's legitimately about WDtFS among the clutter. It's also pretty high volume, which adds to the issue.

Okay new thread it is! Onward we go

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd also say a general OT/chatter thread would be good because of the "get to know you" aspect, always good for a community like this.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I'd also say a general OT/chatter thread would be good because of the "get to know you" aspect, always good for a community like this.

Great. Do you mind making the thread? I just looked and didn't know what category to put it under.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Okay great! Who is going to start it?

Also KittoKatto101 and Azai I apparently have no life and found out that Sel's first post was on page 78 lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

Also KittoKatto101 and Azai I apparently have no life and found out that Sel's first post was on page 78 lol

I'll make it! I'll make it!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/9727-chatting-cafe :D

You're adorable, but my beef is that it gives people no indication that it's related to the WDTFS community lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/9727-chatting-cafe :D

You're adorable, but my beef is that it gives people no indication that it's related to the WDTFS community lol

okay now it does!
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/9727-chatting-fox-cafe

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 3:05PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

And hahaha oh snap Azai just had to bring ul the height thing XDDD

I knoooow~~
I'm 153cm but I'm not one to mess up with. I think XD

Azai
Now I remember lol
But that kid was sooo bitter the first time she bitched about Seju. Like for real, I kinda felt that hints of bitterness but I just ignored it at first. And then boom. Hahahahaha

But that whole incident gets even funnier considering KittoKatto101 height! Anyway, just send me a bitch slap if I deserve it.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Saaaaame~~
I just did that out of curiosity and saw your post. We did exactly the same. Amazing XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.