Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Guys can I suggest making a new thread about off-topic discussions? If it is allowed, I think it would be better to keep track like that and know where to look for comments regarding WDTFS and other conversations :)

I was thinking about this earlier. Not sure what's the best way to go. Almost guaranteed we'll end up talking about WDTFS in the other thread, and then the comments will be split.

"WDTFS Off-topic thread" Lol

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 2:35PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Guys can I suggest making a new thread about off-topic discussions? If it is allowed, I think it would be better to keep track like that and know where to look for comments regarding WDTFS and other conversations :)

I was thinking about this earlier. Not sure what's the best way to go. Almost guaranteed we'll end up talking about WDTFS in the other thread, and then the comments will be split.

Yeah I can totally see that happening, then it would just need to be called Off-Topic/WDTFS Discussion lol because no doubt we will talk about both

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

dofudofu
She did jump too high with all the engagement thingy. I mean, taking one step is not that bad. Like moving in together is a better idea than getting engaged or get married when you guys haven't tried to live together before. It could be hard and a huge adjustment will be needed.

Azai
I need a recap how I turned that kid away lol

GraciousLlama
I think KittoKatto101 is really a thing now. Haha

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

We can ask Nezchan about it. Yeah probably the comments there will be about WDTFS too, but in that thread people can discuss other things too, while waiting for next update. Keeping things more casual there, and maybe writing chapter comments and analysis here? As a more "official" thread

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 2:38PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

dofudofu
She did jump too high with all the engagement thingy. I mean, taking one step is not that bad. Like moving in together is a better idea than getting engaged or get married when you guys haven't tried to live together before. It could be hard and a huge adjustment will be needed.

Azai
I need a recap how I turned that kid away lol

GraciousLlama
I think KittoKatto101 is really a thing now. Haha

Hahaha yay KittoKatto101!
And I wish I could remember what page it was that Sel started causing trouble

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

dofudofu

Aside from rejecting the proposal and moving in idea, perhaps she could be guilty about the way in which she rejected the idea?

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 2:39PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

We can ask Nezchan about it. Yeah probably the comments there will be about WDTFS too, but in that thread people can discuss other things too, while waiting for next update. Keeping things more casual there, and maybe writing chapter comments and analysis here? As a more "official" thread

Alright we can wait on Nezchan to comment. I was going to go ahead and just make one.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

They're supposed to be sweet and not burn your tongue. XD

Well, I'm sort of a fan of freaky foods, so ... XD Honestly though, chili chocolate is really good. If you don't pick the jalapeno one, it's not that spicy at all and that little feeling of hotness you get in your throat after swallowing it actually enhances the sweetness of the chocolate. o.o

MacySan
Doesn't a thread like that already exist? o.o I think dynasty does have a thread for just random chat.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Doesn't a thread like that already exist? o.o I think dynasty does have a thread for just random chat.

It's not completely random though. It's all based on having talked about WDTFS lol

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

But it wouldnt be just our little WDTFS family :(

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

They're supposed to be sweet and not burn your tongue. XD

Well, I'm sort of a fan of freaky foods, so ... XD Honestly though, chili chocolate is really good. If you don't pick the jalapeno one, it's not that spicy at all and that little feeling of hotness you get in your throat after swallowing it actually enhances the sweetness of the chocolate. o.o

MacySan

I haven't seen anything so far

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I like lindt chilli chocolate :)
dofudofu I hope you make up with your girlfriend soon.
I'm trying to find an epic song to help me do my projects ;_; but I can't find one...
Also my username is like... a mix between Fairy and Felicia... or something like that? ^-^'''
I made soy milk crepes today!!! :D but the stove is stupid -.- at 4 the heat is too weak and at 5 too strong, I don't even... ugh! so annoying!!! stupid stove I hate it ouebfowirbghorb! @_@

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 2:44PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

That's what I was thinking. Plus I think it would be kinda weird if all of us just all of a sudden went to a random thread that other people already discuss things in. They might get a little frightened by all our discussions XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Suzuma
I'll take note on that and I'll probably try some chili chocolates soon. Now I'm curious :>

Newp
I know how you feel. Let's go sulk in the corner of the room for now. (T^T)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Maybe it's easier to just go ahead and make one. Nezchan doesn't follow WDTFS and I think is just letting this thread do whatever. I agree that it's probably better we separate the comments a little, even at the risk of having to flip flop.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Maybe it's easier to just go ahead and make one. Nezchan doesn't follow WDTFS and I think is just letting this thread do whatever. I agree that it's probably better we separate the comments a little, even at the risk of having to flip flop.

lets think of a cool name for the thread then!!

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 2:46PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol okay suggestions welcome. I was just going to put WDTFS Off-topic.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm fine with it as long as it's clearly marked. A little silly, but that's okay.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I like lindt chilli chocolate :)
dofudofu I hope you make up with your girlfriend soon.
I'm trying to find an epic song to help me do my projects ;_; but I can't find one...
Also my username is like... a mix between Fairy and Felicia... or something like that? ^-^'''
I made soy milk crepes today!!! :D but the stove is stupid -.- at 4 the heat is too weak and at 5 too strong, I don't even... ugh! so annoying!!! stupid stove I hate it ouebfowirbghorb! @_@

I like your username ^.^ what's your project about? Maybe we can help you find an epic song. I love crepes but I've never had soy milk crepes

joined Mar 8, 2014

err how abouuuuuut... conversation café??? :D

joined Sep 15, 2015

That's what I was thinking. Plus I think it would be kinda weird if all of us just all of a sudden went to a random thread that other people already discuss things in. They might get a little frightened by all our discussions XD

They might get into a state of shock if we did go to a random thread. XD

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol okay suggestions welcome. I was just going to put WDTFS Off-topic.

So wait, then would we switch back and forth between threads? Or would that just become the new thread? I'm now confused lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Nezchan

I'm fine with it as long as it's clearly marked. A little silly, but that's okay.

So you think it's better we stick to one thread?

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 2:48PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

eh my project, it's an after effects film about Olaudah Equiano! I'm looking for a song likeeeeee... err... for example Kannazuki no Miko opening style, that sort of fast paced thing that makes you want to do stuff!

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

They might get into a state of shock if we did go to a random thread. XD

Right?! XD cause how many of us are there? We just all pop in and immediately start talking where we left off hahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.