Forum › Magan&Danai discussion

joined Oct 18, 2015

That was cute, but is just me or her style changed quite a bit between chapter 15 and 16? 16 looks more, "cartoony" than previous chapters.

I assumed that was done to emphasise that this chapter was going back to when they were younger? Not sure though.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I thought the art looked different too

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Well, I kinda like it, but it's not something I would buy a volume of anyway.

There's no real story, unlike Their Story (sic). It's just cute and fluffy yuri with no ambition beyond that.

Long story short, if it falls off the english speaking internet, I won't feel something is missing.

On the other hand, I do miss After Hours. It was more interesting.

Agree. Though I would totally support her if she publish an English version. But if she doesn't want people to translate her stuff then whatever I wouldn't miss it. Their Story and After Hours or even Ratana Satis's works are the stuff that would make me sad if I won't be able to read anymore of them, like Fluttering Feelings :(

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Screw that, I would not wait around for hours in the cold for a girl that I just met at art class, even if she was cute

I like the art, but yeah I agree with the opinion that there isn't much story going on. Just general fluff, which is aight but I don't rate it as much as Their Story

edit: just seen we're not gonna have many more of these translated, well kind of glad that I'm not too invested in it in that case hahaa

last edited at Sep 27, 2016 2:34AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

An origins story. Nice. I like it. The change of pace, too. For once, no violence.

I thought the art looked different too

I thought so too.

On another note, I also agree it is kind of pointless on the author's part to halt the scanlation. I am all for supporting English releases, and I happily purchase them when available, but since this will most likely not get an official English translation, it does seem disconcerting.

On the other hand, I do miss After Hours. It was more interesting.

You already know, but for any other people interested in this, I suggest visiting the AH thread, you might find something of interest there ;)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Screw that, I would not wait around for hours in the cold for a girl that I just met at art class, even if she was cute

Irl, said girl would probs also be rather creeped out, if someone she just met waited hours for them after class..

joined Jan 3, 2015

from that i know, the artist is drawing her real life with her wife, so the story is real

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

Irl, said girl would probs also be rather creeped out, if someone she just met waited hours for them after class..

I dunno, there's a fine line between creepy and romantic...

https://youtu.be/g0vwo_TvFPQ

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I dunno, there's a fine line between creepy and romantic...

https://youtu.be/g0vwo_TvFPQ

The line is how well do you know them/how close you are.
It's uh, a grand gesture. Socially speaking, if you don't have a close enough relationship to back up a gesture of that importance, it comes off as creepy (unless they want that from you?) lmao

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Good thing she didn't call her mommy

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I am not a fan of embarrassing pet names between couples. I find them embarrassing.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

The "baby" part .. it just feels weird to read :P probably just me.. but yeah

Oh and i wonder why she's upset anyway

67baf6ae9865138df746371ac0aef8a8d392a976
joined Apr 24, 2015

That's unusual, Magan didn't get punished at the end.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I don't think mahuajia's translation was the reason that ermuzibu stopped posting her works. She was posting M&D in very random intervarls and she stopped when she decided to make a book. Probably to keep something "unseen" content clearly for volume, not because of fan english translation. After all she has fans mostly in China - so argument "she stopped posting because of english translation" is not logical :P

Oh ok, well then! Thats definitely good then! Bet years from now someone will get a hold of scans ^_^
Thanx for the info!

joined Sep 11, 2014

The "baby" part .. it just feels weird to read :P probably just me.. but yeah

Oh and i wonder why she's upset anyway

Yea, sometimes Chinese is hard to translate well.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I like the 'baby' and 'stinky' talk. It's cute and makes it feel more intimate, imo.
These are super adorable. My favorite is probably chapter 4, especially the last two pages. The expressions are just so perfect.

Tumblr_e91edc003cdbb03c1b8d45c82a98870c_92f81880_640
joined Jun 29, 2014

WHY IS IT DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Feb 6, 2016

Isn't dropped,there new chapters tough

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Definitely there has been a change in artstyle.

Personally I liked her old style better.

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

I am not a fan of embarrassing pet names between couples. I find them embarrassing.

Fun things are fun!

Capture
joined Nov 28, 2014

So that's what happen when lesbian couple trying to decide what to eat. Well, at least there's no conflict involved XD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Series marked as Dropped, ch18 folder called Last ep :(

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 5:36AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Series marked as Dropped, ch18 folder called Last ep :(

;_;

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Nooooo :( But they are so cute? And it isn't even long, why did they drop it?
/waterworks flowing

Papaya1
joined Sep 25, 2015

Ah yes the, the eternal question of: What do I want to eat when I don't care what it is as long as it isn't in the mysterious list in my head?

To reply you must either login or sign up.