Forum › Yuri Kuma Arashi anime (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is a thread for discussing the anime version of Yuri Kuma Arashi. The thread for discussing Morishima Akiko's manga of the same name is here.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 4:04PM

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

Im dying

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm so dense, I didn't realize that it was the same Lulu until Ginko showed up in the window (This proves that I am incredible bad remembering names), maybe because of her behavior ? idk ... But oh well, now we have some floor to step on, I can see the history from this poin onward, for me this episode was the board to put all the pieces together.

I really liked Lulu of all the characters so far, she was so greedy...so greedy as child, but now she (maybe) will never find true love again, I don't believe it...

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 7:05PM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

really enjoyed todays episode , ginka is so thirsty lol

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

If only Kureha could wake up from her damn obsession.
All of them actually, they are all stuck in the past, and their inability to move on.
Nobody can fixe the past, it's just a matter of coping with it. I wonder if this is where the story will take us

Moreover, when Ginko says that she is a criminal, shall we understand that in the name of her love, she killed Kureha's mother so she could have her all for herself?

last edited at Feb 2, 2015 3:55PM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The ending of the latest ep... O.o

joined Jul 8, 2013

This was actually not a bad episode, especially compared to every other one lol, and I was totally right, Ginko really is fucking fantastic. I love her even more than I thought I would. Not to mention this series FINALLY told some jokes that were actually pretty funny (besides shaba-daba-doo which is just fucking brilliant and never ceases to make me laugh). New neighbor noodles, for some unknown reason, fucking killed me lol. All in all, really nice to get some developments in this series, I really feel that before this ep (and to a lesser extent the last ep with Lulu) this series has really just not been doing anything since Sumika died, besides killing off random bears in disguise.
Kureha continues to disappoint me though, although I got to admit that I cheered when she rejected her entire class like that the first time they tried to apologize although she went ahead and made me retract my cheer when she gave in like 5 fucking minutes later lol.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

This was actually not a bad episode, especially compared to every other one lol, and I was totally right, Ginko really is fucking fantastic. I love her even more than I thought I would. Not to mention this series FINALLY told some jokes that were actually pretty funny (besides shaba-daba-doo which is just fucking brilliant and never ceases to make me laugh). New neighbor noodles, for some unknown reason, fucking killed me lol. All in all, really nice to get some developments in this series, I really feel that before this ep (and to a lesser extent the last ep with Lulu) this series has really just not been doing anything since Sumika died, besides killing off random bears in disguise.
Kureha continues to disappoint me though, although I got to admit that I cheered when she rejected her entire class like that the first time they tried to apologize although she went ahead and made me retract my cheer when she gave in like 5 fucking minutes later lol.

I think the thing we have to take away from this is that Kureha is not the main character. Ginko is. :3

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'll admit the anime gets easier to follow as it goes because ep1 had me scratching my head and wow is the story way darker than I thought it would be cuz you know gay bears lol.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I think the thing we have to take away from this is that Kureha is not the main character. Ginko is. :3

Dis guy/girl gets it lol. Ginko foreva, I'm relatively certain that every other character could literally just drop dead and I wouldn't really mind. EXCEPT SEXY. HE HAS TO LIVE NO MATTER WHAT. THE WORLD CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT HIM lol.

last edited at Feb 3, 2015 2:45AM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

The last few episodes have been really good for me. I must thank Ikuhara for making me like Sumika more and more with each passing episode and then shove the fact that she's dead in my face.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I am the one feeling sad for Ruru being always friendzoned?
Who gonna give some love to this cute girl... Of course, I VOLUNTEER

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

someone's who's ready to commit the seven deadly sins for her sake

joined Jul 2, 2013

I am the one feeling sad for Ruru being always friendzoned?

Her dead brother.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

A wild plot-twist appears!

Poor Ruru... friendzoned again.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

God... we've finally reached the point where the story could turn into fluff mode, but nah...
Drama, drama is pilling up !

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I KNEW IT!!!!! D:

last edited at Feb 23, 2015 6:31PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Lulu needs to be spanked for coming uninvited. I VOLUNTEER

last edited at Feb 23, 2015 7:07PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Damn it! the whiplash is real, also cliffhangers :/
This series should be named "there's something about Kureha" because EVERYONE wants her for one reason or another.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

What's gotten into you, YLF? Hearing you say stuff like

not bad
fucking fantastic
really nice
I cheered

Is this Nez magic of some sort?

Sisya, where'd you get this emoticon? Also, agreed on Lulu. I volunteer to give her some love, including the spanking

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Haven't started on this yet, but thinking about it, so big question here is as follow : yuri or not yuri ? :p

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

not yuri
But I didn't see more than the second episode so I don't have an objective judgment yet x)

joined Jul 2, 2013

not yuri

Joking aside, I'd say give it a shot and judge for yourself.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yeah there are a lots of explicit sexual thing but it's too weird and without any real relationship. I can't consider it as yuri. It's too much of a weirdly metaphorical thing

It's a fully psychological manga about about lesbian in the society if I understood what people said about it (I will confirm it by myself soon), not a yuri one

last edited at Mar 9, 2015 4:11PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.