Forum › Soft Enclosure discussion

joined Dec 27, 2014

Why do I get a dark feeling from reading this?

Cat9
joined Dec 30, 2014

Here we go.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Art reminds me of Minakata Sunao

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Pardon me.

You may go.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Wait so wat.

Art reminds me of Minakata Sunao

Kinda does.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Great art but damn if the story isn't really dark (not that surprising, canonically Seiga's kind of a jerk)

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

So, what I understand from the end (and where I think that dark feeling is coming from) is that since Seiga's desire was to "put a hole" in the "wall" that protected her, once/if Yoshika gets strong enough to actually protect her she'll be the one Seiga wants to put a hole in (escape from/throw away/something like that)?

Hgfd
YuriHouse
joined Jul 14, 2013

I never expected to see this translated, and this makes for a really great start to the new year.
I'm still looking to buy and scan more from this artist.

joined May 3, 2014

So, what I understand from the end (and where I think that dark feeling is coming from) is that since Seiga's desire was to "put a hole" in the "wall" that protected her, once/if Yoshika gets strong enough to actually protect her she'll be the one Seiga wants to put a hole in (escape from/throw away/something like that)?

yeha that's exactly what she is going to do to Yoshika >.>......but isn't that sad cuz we won't see that coming :3 sooo......

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Ouch.

Although.

canonically Seiga's kind of a jerk

Yeah. The ability to abandon things probably carries with it a connotation of power.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I share the same point of view here.
Some girls just don't like the feeling of drowning in somebody's else love/admiration/devotion

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I share the same point of view here.
Some girls just don't like the feeling of drowning in somebody's else love/admiration/devotion

That doesn't mean you abandon the only person who loves you for who you are, though.
After all, I certainly wouldn't want to have anything to do with that woman.

It's really hard to love people for who they are.
Most of the time we only love who we think they are.
And yes, people would tend to take the space they need if we do not give it to them.
Maybe, with a woman like that, the idea would be to find and respect the emotional distance she wants to keep.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

W-wow, that's kinda dark... Great story and art, though.

joined Jan 20, 2019

Right, Seiga and Yoshika. How bad could it be?

Actually wasn't that bad. The Liz triangle pvs were a little more... creepy. Can't help but feel bad for both of them though.

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 5:34AM

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

It isn't that Seiga can't stand to be trapped by a strong Yoshika's protection. It's that it'd be very satisfying in an S kind of way to cut her way out of that walled in feeling. You can see her excitement at the prospect of Yoshika becoming a genuinely strong wall to cut through.

To reply you must either login or sign up.