Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

@captree and takachi - Thanks! :p i just slept before and greet the new chapter after i woke up.

By any chance, did that invitation came from Seol-a's friend that betrayed her? I cannot read it :/

Does Seo-Yeong ring a bell ? I don't remember anyone by this name...

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yes for the first one, that's the only name looking word I can see and no it is a girl name

last edited at May 24, 2015 6:47PM

joined Apr 25, 2015

So I'm assuming this whole arc will be based around someone's wedding. Would be fun if Seol-a would get forced to go in the end and she will drag No-rae for a company as a "date" =P

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

This is Seo-Yeong

Taeyeon Dork
Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

This is Seo-Yeong

lol what is my girlfriend doing here xD
awww cute chapter...Seol-A moment with her family is just too cute
wonder what made Seol-A bickering with his oppa
and yes...never heard this Seo-Young before...who will she be

ps:
Seol-A's surfing outfit got me heart attack OTL

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Chapter 36 rough translation
http://pastebin.com/0TxxggfA

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thank you, halmoni!

As before,
to those who will be doing rough typesets,
if you want it uploaded directly to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com, send an email with a .zip to:

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa at gmail.com

Thanks.

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 12:43PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Thank you halmoni!

BTW, maybe one line is missing in the translation? I could be wrong. I'm attempting limited-hangeul-reading-skills-text-to-bubble-matching-fu here.

Seol-a: Mom, bulgogi~ Bulgogii~
Maybe a line missing here?
Brother: (small text: Yawn)
*step*
Mom: I marinated this yesterday, so take all of it to cook and eat.
Brother: Looks like the maknae is here...
Seol-a: Kyaa~ You're the best, Mom!

In a panel where "Seol-a: Mom, bulgogi~ Bulgogii~" is, there is a second speech bubble at the lower right.
As far as I know, that's not "Mom: I marinated this yesterday, so take all of it to cook and eat.", which I think is the next panel, where the brother is having the thought bubble.

Thanks.

last edited at May 24, 2015 8:52PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Oh yeah thanks for pointing that out anon
I had like 5 billion typos that I just fixed LOL sorry

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Seola wants to give Norae her picture to hang at home? She is so cute and full of herself hahah... reminded me of that time she talked about her "pretty and nice" legs on the bus. Her personality is so simple, no wonder why she's still clueless about her own feelings.

CrescentLuna25
Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

Seol-a haven't heard anything from his brother for years?!! Maybe they had a huge fight or sumthin'..

Thanx for the translation Halmoni~

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Seol-a haven't heard anything from his brother for years?!! Maybe they had a huge fight or sumthin'..

I dont think its her brother. The mom wouldnt have given the card to her casually like that. It should have been the topic of all family's conversations if its the eldest son's wedding.

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ halmoni

Thanks.

One more possible mistake:

Mom: There, there. Seol-a, take as many things as you want.
Seol-a: Jin-woo, I make you whatever you want to eat everyday, don't I?
Seol-a: I have no one else but my mom~!

I think in the middle line, it's the mom saying that, not Seol-a. The speech bubble appears to come from her, not to mention that line doesn't make much sense coming from Seol-a.

last edited at May 24, 2015 9:23PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

"Joon-woo" is not Seol-a's brother.

Seol-a's brothers are:
Seon-woo
Hyeong-woo (second oldest brother, as mentioned in chapter 7)
Jin-woo (third oldest brother, as mentioned in chapter 15)

Jin-woo is the only one we've seen so far. Seol-a's home in Seoul is a place that Hyeong-woo used to live in.

"-woo" names appear to be very common for guys. (And don't forget everyone's favorite Gyeong-woo.)

last edited at May 24, 2015 9:14PM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I dont think its her brother. The mom wouldnt have given the card to her casually like that. It should have been the topic of all family's conversations if its the eldest son's wedding.

Exactly. Sounds like it has something to do with her past since she said something about them being transparent. Like, flaunting their relationship in her face. Maybe an old crush and a rival and some shenanigans happened and now they are showing off to her. Best guess from what we/I know about her troubled history with people.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Exactly. Sounds like it has something to do with her past since she said something about them being transparent. Like, flaunting their relationship in her face. Maybe an old crush and a rival and some shenanigans happened and now they are showing off to her. Best guess from what we/I know about her troubled history with people.

Yea, or maybe some girl approached her pretending to be her friend, actually to get to her boyfriend at the time. And they cheated behind her back. But now they're being "transparent" shamelessly inviting her to the wedding.
Just a guess :)

joined Jan 31, 2015

Mom: You guys are fighting again!! Won't you two stop already!!
Mom: I gave birth to some lovely children, but look at how you've turned out! The both of you better shut your traps and go sit in the corner!!
(small text): The corner...
Text: Mom WIN!

Epic mom is epic.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Yea, or maybe some girl approached her pretending to be her friend, actually to get to her boyfriend at the time. And they cheated behind her back. But now they're being "transparent" shamelessly inviting her to the wedding.
Just a guess :)

Far more plausible.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

"Joon-woo" is not Seol-a's brother.

Seol-a's brothers are:
Seon-woo
Hyeong-woo (second oldest brother, as mentioned in chapter 7)
Jin-woo (third oldest brother, as mentioned in chapter 15)

Jin-woo is the only one we've seen so far. Seol-a's home in Seoul is a place that Hyeong-woo used to live in.

"-woo" names appear to be very common for guys. (And don't forget everyone's favorite Gyeong-woo.)

Ok I didn't remember Seol-a's oldest brother's name so I just assumed it was Joon-woo lol. Fixed it.

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ halmoni

One more, really minor:

No-rae: You're cooking skills are absolutely amazing!

last edited at May 24, 2015 9:41PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Seol-a: Is this your first time?
No-rae: Probably...
Seol-a: Come on, stay still...I want to do it right.
No-rae: Ah, this feels weird...;; But you wear glasses?
Seol-a: Sometimes at home.
Seol-a: Tsk...Could you stop moving for a sec?

*giggle*

last edited at May 24, 2015 11:54PM

joined May 10, 2015

Rough Typeset Chapter 36
https://mega.nz/#!nNR23YQS!JtteIj5YUALe5jNnbM5BaJ_C0KrLUTr267A72DfAJ5I

There might be some typos since I didn't realize that Halmoni is still editing.

last edited at May 24, 2015 10:07PM

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks d.d.d.!

It's been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com.

Chapter 36 rough typeset by d.d.d.
http://imgur.com/a/16V0Y

However, there are a couple of more major changes that might need to be made, particularly on the last 2 pages. d.d.d., are you OK for making the changes? (Sent you an email about those changes.) If you're unavailable, I'll make the changes myself, though the text might be rather ugly if I do it.

Update: See post below.

last edited at May 25, 2015 12:02AM

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Oh, man, I laughed way too hard at No-rae's face when she saw that picture of Seol-a. XP I can't believe Seol-a offered it to her, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to give your friend a giant, sexy photo of yourself to hang on the wall. lol.

Is that a part of Korean culture? I notice it's not uncommon for Koreans, especially their celebrities to hang large photos of themselves in their house.

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ halmoni

Haven't you ever heard of dying your nails with touch-me-not flower petals?

Should be "dyeing".

To reply you must either login or sign up.