Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@palakangorange

__2.B.i. If No-rae happened to find them, she'll take charge of getting Seol-A home (dunno, call Ji-Hwan maybe? Cab?). Takes care of her..and realizes her feelings further..will have a monologue while watching the unconscious Seol-A not realizing she's hearing everything *

xyth are you still fine? coz look!
"Like a fool...
I couldn't even keep my own feelings in check.."

No-rae ssi ~

asdafghjk that feeling when one of your headcanons materializes into something more

OMG!!!!!! I FORGOT I TYPED THAT IN UNTIL YOU POINTED IT OUT!!!!
(Oooh so that's what headcanon!)

on your query how to access the comico, download a VPN (virtual proxy network) to change you phone/pc's location into South Korea. In regards to what's written on the sign-up page here

I'll try this!!! Thank you!!!

Unnamed%20qq%20screenshot20150223005817
joined Apr 5, 2015

That aside, with reference to the almost vehicular accident...
Do you guys think that No-rae ended up holding on to Seol-a in an effort to protect her, or it was just because they were jostled in the sudden stop? Or just because she wanted to, and the close call was just a convenient excuse?

To be honest, I at first thought No-rae had the urge to just give Seol-a's head a smooch... I mean Seol-a's a cute ass drunk so who wouldn't. But I couldn't stop thinking how awkward that frame was drawn for such an intimate scene. ANYWAY, after reading the translation (THANKS HALMONI), I'm definitely thinking it was No-rae's attempt at protecting Seol-a.

joined Jan 31, 2015

HimeHime:

Thank you so much for this! Do you have a link for chapter 29? I can't see it on comico cause it isn't available in my country which is really sad tsk anyway thank you as always to Halmoni for the translations! ^_^

I obviously cannot provide any further information to help you.

(This is totally not edited.)

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 10:29PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

@prisoner:

I definitely agree with you (on the second part anyways hah). When I read it without the translations, I thought she was just petting Seol-a because she "couldn't keep her feelings in check." I suppose I should have given her more credit, since she did restrain herself in virtually the last panel.

@palakangorange

Heh, well that made just made my day. C: Glad you enjoy my posts! [And I totally hear you on the exams (tho I'm not sure how you have one on Saturday), I just had a killer one this past week].

@halmoni:

THANK YOU!!! Super fast, super good, just like Jimmy John's! (American reference, sorry y'all!).

In other news:

I'm a tad disappointed that, had Seol-a not called, No-rae wouldn't have even gone looking for her (it looks like). I would have rather her shown up in the wrong place (or at least called her again) than the fact that Seol-a had to call her before No-rae did anything.

That being said, does anyone think Seol-a actually knew what Kyung-Woo was trying to do, when he said, "Shall we rest somewhere....?" Because I feel like that was why she called No-rae (in this regard, I'm pleased...because if it's true, Seol-a was almost as responsible for not being taken advantage of as No-rae was), although her original intention was just to get No-rae to go along with her...not take her home. One of my secondary reasons for thinking like that is because of this panel:

Her expression is really serious....I don't know about y'all, but when I'm calling someone I really like talking to (like my best friend from forever), I'm all smiles. And if I'm drunk, well them I'm grinning from ear to ear. This serious expression says a lot (to me, anyways....she's basically drunk enough to not be able to walk anywhere -- i.e. crouching on the ground and demanding a drink -- yet still has enough wits about her to get out her phone, unlock it, find No-rae's number and call her -- which I definitely can't do nearly as smoothly, if at all, when I'm drunk).

Even in the panels leading up to this...it seems like Seol-a was protecting herself. For example, the eyes comment -- she knew she couldn't tell what he was thinking.

Second Note:

Does anyone know what that whole license plate thing was about?

"Ah. (small text): XX77.. (t/n: license plate of the taxi)"

I don't understand why that's an ah-ha moment....was there something I missed?

Third Note:

I'm actually really sad about this chapter, now that I know what they're saying. I feel really bad for No-rae...because she literally said:

Like a fool...
I couldn't even keep my own feelings in check..

I think she's referring to the fact that she thinks she misunderstood (when, we know in fact, that she most certainly did not) Kyung-woo's intentions, and lashed out at him. She's regretting her actions and punishing herself, when she has no idea how heroic she actually was. Argh. Poor No-Rae. I'm wondering how long she's going to have to suffer with this and to how far her self-punishment will escalate. She wouldn't even let herself touch Seol-a in the last panel.

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 10:39PM

Seol-a
joined Apr 6, 2015

Now, I wish I could avoid any negativity, but I need to get this off my chest: all this complaining about No-rae overhearing some gossip about Seol-a and it amounted to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! This chapter would have been 99% the exact same if that scene was removed. All it did was give No-rae a bit of guilt about her reaction to it.

I disagree with you on this. No-rae was outright ignoring Seol-a up until this point. If she hadn't overheard that piece of gossip, she would not have attempted to check up on Seol-a, likely wouldn't have answered Seol-a's call and consequently wouldn't have gone to rescue her from potential disaster.

Valid point. No-rae overhearing the rumor was definitely a bit cliche. But in the end all that happened was that No-Rae sent a "be careful" message and then a drunk Seol-a called her up to say "what's up? I'm drunk." Then No-Rae responded with a "all right, stay where you are, I'll pick you up." What's the big deal? Is that so unbelievable? This is completely fine by my book and not a valid reason to trash the story.

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Alright thanks again! ^_^

Seol-a
joined Apr 6, 2015

Incidentally, I don't think Seol-a was in danger of being taken advantaged of. My reasons:
1) She still was coherent enough to avoid using No-rae's name or gender when she made the comparison about Kyung-woo's eyes.
2) She had enough wits about her to use her phone to call No-rae
3) She didn't fall asleep until she was 100% safe with No-rae. I have the feeling that she wouldn't have been comfortable enough to do so with Kyung-woo.
4) Kyung-woo does seems like a cad, but doesn't seem sinister enough to actually rape a woman if she did fall asleep.

and oh yes, lest I forget, thanks Halmoni for the translation!

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 10:34PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

NoRaeMi

Incidentally, I don't think Seol-a was in danger of being taken advantaged of.

I agree with reasons 1-3, but that's because Seol-a wouldn't let herself be taken advantage of, not because Kyung-woo wouldn't try anything. As for point 4, I agree and disagree with this.I don't think he'd rape and assault her, but I do think he'd persuade her enough so that she, in her drunken state, would finally agree -- i.e. taken advantage of. So not rape in the conventional sense, although by American standards, this would still qualify as rape.

Furthermore, I do think she was in danger of being taken advantage of, solely because of what they said.

If you're a real man, don't resort to shameful tactics. -No-rae

..I've been found out. -Kyung-woo

So he really was planning on getting her drunk in order to persuade her to sleep with him. [And, I mean, there are subtle clues that were suggested. No-rae said that he didn't look drunk at all, and Kyung-woo responded by saying that he couldn't handle alcohol well. Really? Really player?]

And what's worse, he's not even reflecting on being such an ass!hat, but rather, he's upset because it's "fucking embarrassing." So he's not reflecting on it being wrong, he's reflecting on getting caught. I honestly think he's a much more dangerous person than his appearance suggests. Seriously, I just want to pull a No-rae and hit him with a bat.

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 10:51PM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@HypocriticalLiar

In other news:

I'm a tad disappointed that, had Seol-a not called, No-rae wouldn't have even gone looking for her (it looks like). I would have rather her shown up in the wrong place (or at least called her again) than the fact that Seol-a had to call her before No-rae did anything.

That being said, does anyone think Seol-a actually knew what Kyung-Woo was trying to do, when he said, "Shall we rest somewhere....?" Because I feel like that was why she called No-rae (in this regard, I'm pleased...because if it's true, Seol-a was almost as responsible for not being taken advantage of as No-rae was), although her original intention was just to get No-rae to go along with her...not take her home. One of my secondary reasons for thinking like that is because of this panel:

Her expression is really serious....I don't know about y'all, but when I'm calling someone I really like talking to (like my best friend from forever), I'm all smiles. And if I'm drunk, well them I'm grinning from ear to ear. This serious expression says a lot (to me, anyways....she's basically drunk enough to not be able to walk anywhere -- i.e. crouching on the ground and demanding a drink -- yet still has enough wits about her to get out her phone, unlock it, find No-rae's number and call her -- which I definitely can't do nearly as smoothly, if at all, when I'm drunk).

Even in the panels leading up to this...it seems like Seol-a was protecting herself. For example, the eyes comment -- she knew she couldn't tell what he was thinking.

Agreed, and also from the part when Kyung-woo said they should go somewhere (i think someone mentioned this earlier) and she diverted the topic (saying how cute he is..i don't know if i get that part right). And then she said she's thristy maybe to have a chance to call No-rae. It might be like Seol-A got cold water poured onto her head (not literally, like an alert signal has been raised) thus sobering her up a bit to make that call. Not that she wants to go home, she looked like she does just need a chaperone so that something bad can be avoided. But she's clearly drunk.

Second Note:

I think that "Ah" part is for Kyung-woo's realization that he's been found out.

Third Note:

I'm actually really sad about this chapter, now that I know what they're saying. I feel really bad for No-rae...because she literally said:

Like a fool...

I think she's referring to the fact that she thinks she misunderstood (when, we know in fact, that she most certainly did not) Kyung-woo's intentions, and lashed out at him. She's regretting her actions and punishing herself, when she has no idea how heroic she actually was. Argh. Poor No-Rae. I'm wondering how long she's going to have to suffer with this and to how far her self-punishment will escalate. She wouldn't even let herself touch Seol-a in the last panel.

Let's be positive :) i think this is some sort of build up for the next chapter. And i cannot help but to create scenarios in my head again.

joined Jan 5, 2015

xyth:

@halmoni

Ch. 30 rough translation
http://pastebin.com/KJwqXJLB

Thank you very much!!! Even with just reading your translation i feel really happy!!

I would've love to add likes (and see it there, well i can't read them) to FF in the Korean Comico but it is not available in our location :( I have to wait for the google drive update to see the latest chapter.

I downloaded it to my phone but i cannot log into it since the location issue is present. If anyone know how to fix it i would really appreciate your help! ;)

Are you saying you can't see the chapter on Comico at all?

You cannot see this page?
Chapter 30
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/31 (available for 3 days)
main page for the series
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85

IMPORTANT:

If you're in a mobile browser, you may not have access to that page; you will be redirected to the mobile site.

If that is the case, you can do this.
If you're using Chrome on Android or iOS,
open the ellipsis menu (...) in the browser and tap "Request desktop site".
Then try those links again.

Edit: Removed the link.

If you want to read on your mobile phone, just change your mobile phone main menu setting to "View as Desktop". It works for me. (Android user)

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

@halmoni:

THANK YOU!!! Super fast, super good, just like Jimmy John's! (American reference, sorry y'all!).

In other news:

That being said, does anyone think Seol-a actually knew what Kyung-Woo was trying to do, when he said, "Shall we rest somewhere....?" Because I feel like that was why she called No-rae (in this regard, I'm pleased...because if it's true, Seol-a was almost as responsible for not being taken advantage of as No-rae was), although her original intention was just to get No-rae to go along with her...not take her home.

I personally thought she had a serious expression because she wasn't expecting No-rae to pick up. Or she was thinking about their whole being distant/sort-of-fighting relationship. But I do agree that it could be possible that Seol-a caught on to Kyung-woo's plans though, especially because of the sketchy "I just had to buy something at the convenience store" remark earlier, she stared into his eyes to maybe look for any bad intentions, and she's the one who told Kyung-woo to stop and get her some water (so maybe she could buy some time to get help).

Second Note:

It was more like a late reaction to what No-rae said. He realized "Oh. I've been discovered. That's what she was talking about."

Third Note:

Like a fool...

Yep, your analysis is pretty much on point. That's what I thought too.

Seol-a
joined Apr 6, 2015

NoRaeMi

Incidentally, I don't think Seol-a was in danger of being taken advantaged of.

I agree with reasons 1-3, but that's because Seol-a wouldn't let herself be taken advantage of, not because Kyung-woo wouldn't try anything. As for point 4, I agree and disagree with this.I don't think he'd rape and assault her, but I do think he'd persuade her enough so that she, in her drunken state, would finally agree -- i.e. taken advantage of. So not rape in the conventional sense, although by American standards, this would still qualify as rape.

Furthermore, I do think she was in danger of being taken advantage of, solely because of what they said.

If you're a real man, don't resort to shameful tactics. -No-rae

..I've been found out. -Kyung-woo

So he really was planning on getting her drunk in order to persuade her to sleep with him. [And, I mean, there are subtle clues that were suggested. No-rae said that he didn't look drunk at all, and Kyung-woo responded by saying that he couldn't handle alcohol well. Really? Really player?]

And what's worse, he's not even reflecting on being such an ass!hat, but rather, he's upset because it's "fucking embarrassing." So he's not reflecting on it being wrong, he's reflecting on getting caught. I honestly think he's a much more dangerous person than his appearance suggests. Seriously, I just want to pull a No-rae and hit him with a bat.

What I mean to say is that, even in her drunk state, I don't think that he would've been able to con her into sleeping with him, and the only way that it would happen is by force. And I don't think that even he would resort to that. Because if he was willing to go that far, he probably would've hung up on No-rae and made up some lie to Seol-a. But instead when he figured out that No-rae caught on to his game, he gave up immediately.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm probably going to be flamed, but...

Quite underwhelming resolution if you ask me.

But hey, to each their own.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yeah, I also don't think he would have forced her, he is just the typical guy who wants to use the drunk state of a girl to convince her of having sex. But, I think Seol-A understood his intentions when he offered a place to rest and that's why she didn't agree.
I really like the fact that Seol-A called No-Rae, I think it was adorable that she was thinking of her and wanted to be with her and then No-Rae to the rescue o/ and I think she did great when she talked to Kyung-woo no matter what she thinks.

I thought No-Rae took Seol-A to her own apartment but I guess I'm wrong judging by your comments.How did she open the door, though? I'm now wondering if Seol-A will remember what happened, I hope she will remember most of it, I don't think she was thaaaat drunk to not remember anything but who knows.

And ohh No-Rae is so in love gosh ;A;

Btw I really liked how serious No-Rae was on the phone with Kyung-woo, I don't know but it was really attractive haha!

joined Jan 31, 2015

Nya-chan:

I'm probably going to be flamed, but...

Quite underwhelming resolution if you ask me.

But hey, to each their own.

You have an opinion with which some of us might disagree with.

And that's A-OK!

Let's move on!

What I'm saying is, please people, let's not have another whole page (or two) of just pointless back-and-forth...

I know the point of a forum is discussion, but for me, that stuff 2-3 pages back was not even constructive discussion.

It was borderline hostile, and it was getting to the point that it seemed like it was just a sophisticated form of "NUH UH!" "YUH HUH!" with no hope of either party ever "convincing" the other party of their arguments.

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 2:32AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

madlax232:

Btw I really liked how serious No-Rae was on the phone with Kyung-woo, I don't know but it was really attractive haha!

From translation by halmoni (slightly updated, by the way):

Kyung-woo: Yes, No-rae noona?
No-rae: Where are you guys right now.
Kyung-woo: Excuse me?
Seol-a: Tell her I'm totally not drunk at all! And tell her to come over quickly!
No-rae: I'm asking where you guys are right now.
(small text): Anyone can see you're clearly drunk..
Kyung-woo: Ah, are you worried about Seol-a noona? I'll take noona over to her house so-
No-rae: Kim Kyung-woo.
No-rae: I asked you where the hell are you guys right now. (t/n: She's not exactly using profanity, but the form of her speech is very commanding/intimidating)
Kyung-woo: ....
Kyung-woo: Of course...our location is..

I thought that was an awesome moment.

It reminds me a bit of the subway scene in Chapter 14, in that when she is in a situation where someone she cares about needs to be protected, she gets right down to business and shows a strict, no-nonsense attitude, unlike her usual gentle demeanor.

(BTW, the subway scene in Chapter 14 was one of my favorite moments in the series. I'm surprised it never gets mentioned much.)

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 2:25AM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yep, there's nothing wrong in having a discussion but if both parties can't agree at all then it's better to leave it at that.

I feel like saying that FF is to me the best yuri story in a long time. I'm speaking for myself here, but the only yuri mangas that I truly love, even though I have read a lot, are Girlfriends (my favorite and now FF wants to take that spot) and Octave, both were realistic in some way and pretty well done. Those stories are also better than all the yuri animes out there. And now we have FF that deals with a a good and a realistic story and interesting characters so I'm just so happy that ssamba exists tbh haha.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Seol-A called No-Rae because, I believe, she remembered about her while looking at Kyung-woo's eyes. And she was like, 'Damn, I want her to get me home, not this guy'. I see this as a further development of Seol-A's feelings.

Honestly, I don't see the guy as being able to assault Seol-A anyhow. Maybe another girl, but not her. He's a chicken after all. He hoped Seol-A would've been more playful, had she not become so wasted. He obviously miscalculated the amount of alcohol she needed. Had she drunk less however, she wouldn't have been reacting to him at all. And apparently he wasn't going for the sleeping beauty scenario. To me it's pretty clear nothing would have happened if No-Rae hadn't come. In the worst case, he'd have left Seol-A alone in the bar.

But No-Rae came, and her bashing herself, I took it as her accepting the existence of her feelings for Seol-A. I don't think she was disappointed at saying too much to Kyung-woo, she was rather 'I couldn't help but run for this girl no matter where she is and what hour it is, even though it wasn't really needed. Damn, I'm so in love.'

I think the chapter really delivered. I'm also curious about No-Rae's words to Kyung-woo about being direct with his feelings as opposed to the shameful tactics. Was that some kind of foreshadowing for a confession from her side? I honestly didn't expect anything in the next 10-20 chapters. Very interesting to see how she behaves herself now. At least she didn't fall to kissing Seol-A while the girl was asleep.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I think the chapter really delivered. I'm also curious about No-Rae's words to Kyung-woo about being direct with his feelings as opposed to the shameful tactics. Was that some kind of foreshadowing for a confession from her side?

I think that is just her laying into him and nothing more. She is still miles away from acknowledging her feelings.

I wish she would have been harsher to Kyong-Woo, but maybe that is as harsh as it gets in Korea. That guy is despicable.

e: I think what he's getting away with is one of the cases where you could actually learn from American legal practice. Where I'm hailing from, things are more 'clear-cut', meaning rape has to involve physical force, having lead to cases with victims being raped at knife-point but not being 'raped' because they didn't dare to resist or women in an abusive relationship weren't 'raped' because they didn't resist cause they ended up stretcher cases that one time when they resisted.

Not saying that's what he does, but it's still wicked and manipulative as frag.

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 4:54AM

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

HypocritcalLiar:

EDIT 2: UGH. Head!canon was THIS close to coming true. ACTUALLY. LIES. Basically all of it came true!

Haha, thank you too. :D And YES. Stupid Kyung-woo. He got a good trash talking this chapter. >:D I'm super excited about this fan comic!!

So close! You were almost spot on with your headcanon prediction. Darn, how did Seol-a manage to tell her the passcode when she was barely conscious? haha. But, I'm still very happy with the outcome. Which room they ended up in isn't as important as the two of them being together in it.

I have to admit, No-rae made me swoon in this chapter. When Kyung-woo tried to evade revealing their location, you could feel all of the delicious tension the moment she said his full name. And that glare she shot him... <3

If Seol-a doesn't remember what happened I would be a little disappointed. Though I assume the memory would come back to her at some point. But, I much prefer the idea that she's fully aware of everything and wakes up completely horrified by her behavior, not knowing how to approach No-rae after all of the embarrassing things she put her through. XP

terrorbird:

That aside, with reference to the almost vehicular accident...
Do you guys think that No-rae ended up holding on to Seol-a in an effort to protect her, or it was just because they were jostled in the sudden stop? Or just because she wanted to, and the close call was just a convenient excuse?

I personally think she was using her body to shield Seol-a in case their taxi did crash, since her posture seems protectively hunched over. Even her arms and hands are covering her from all angles like a No-rae airbag. lol.

HypocriticalLiar:

That being said, does anyone think Seol-a actually knew what Kyung-Woo was trying to do, when he said, "Shall we rest somewhere....?" Because I feel like that was why she called No-rae (in this regard, I'm pleased...because if it's true, Seol-a was almost as responsible for not being taken advantage of as No-rae was), although her original intention was just to get No-rae to go along with her...not take her home.

I was expecting No-rae to show up beforehand but, I think I prefer this development. I know some of the comments here wanted No-rae to come save the day, while others wished Seol-a could get out of the dangerous situation herself. And ssamba managed to give us both. And I think realistically it made sense since most of us wouldn't run around an area, searching for our friend, who may or may not be in trouble. Since our worries could be chalked up to an overactive imagination. So having Seol-a actually call and hearing how wasted she was, that was a plausible tipping point to move No-rae into action.

I'm eager to see what develops next, though I'm also bracing my heart for it. I feel ssamba has a two steps forward, one step back pattern. Whenever there's a chapter that gets everyone excited and believing things will proceed full speed ahead with further positive developments, the opposite occurs. As if ssamba is saying, "I gave you fluff in the previous chapter, now here have some angst." :P

joined Mar 28, 2014

Was that some kind of foreshadowing for a confession from her side?

I think that is just her laying into him and nothing more. She is still miles away from acknowledging her feelings.

Foreshadowing doesn't mean it has to happen immediately in the next chapter. Besides, I think she pretty well acknowledged the existence and reality of her feelings for Seol-A now - that's partly the reason why she's mad at the end at herself as she completely lost control over her feelings. She understands she's again vulnerable because she let someone inside her walls and is likely to get hurt, because she understands perfectly how slim a chance it can be to get your feelings requited even between a boy and a girl. And with Seol-A it's even slimmer.
So considering No-Rae's character, she's gonna go through quite some pain in the next chapters, I think. Clearly, she fails to avoid. And getting close, she's so loving and caring - just look at how precious Seol-A's for her in the lap/taxi scene. The only reason that might hold her from confessing is the society pressure. She might want to try and prevent Seol-A's public image from getting ruined. But I don't think she'll last long. No-Rae's a very straight-forward girl after all.
But this is of course only guesses. Let's see what Ssamba's plans for the 2nd volume really are. Right now it feels that it's either No-Rae confesses and then the next volume Seol-A will react OR No-Rae confesses and Seol-A responds with a "yes" quickly enough so that in the next volume we'll already be focused on the social implications. Either way it's a confession within the next 9 chapters. Unless Ssamba plans for something entirely different :)

I wish she would have been harsher to Kyong-Woo, but maybe that is as harsh as it gets in Korea. That guy is despicable.

Why so much hate? I don't think that all he wants is merely to get between her legs. He might have genuinely got a crush on her. After all he's been approaching her ever since the welcome party. Yes, his way of approaching is quite sneaky, but unlike No-Rae, he's a chicken to confess directly and hoped that Seol-A would open to him while being drunk. What he didn't take into equation is the fact that Seol-A doesn't see him as an object of her affection at all, so making her drunk was utterly meaningless. But to hate and loathe him for that? The chicken doesn't deserve such a strong emotion IMO.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Foreshadowing doesn't mean it has to happen immediately in the next chapter.

Oh, yes. Of course you're right. I just pegged No-Rae telling Kyong-Woo to 'man up' when the same applies to, er, her as well as use of irony, which somehow made me blind to the possible foreshadowing. Maybe there will even be a light bulb moment for her when she recapitulates that evening in her mind, which makes her act on her feelings.

The chicken doesn't deserve such a strong emotion IMO.

I thought that was his thing, getting women drunk to score. But it might have been exaggerated by the dudes No-Rae overheard, although I don't see why they would exaggerate when there is nobody to impress.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I thought that was his thing, getting women drunk to score. But it might have been exaggerated by the dudes No-Rae overheard, although I don't see why they would exaggerate when there is nobody to Impress.

Considering he was eyeing her up since the start of the series I doubt he's the type that wants to "score". I think he's just supposed to be an awkward/creepy guy.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I thought that was his thing, getting women drunk to score. But it might have been exaggerated by the dudes No-Rae overheard, although I don't see why they would exaggerate when there is nobody to Impress.

Considering he was eyeing her up since the start of the series I doubt he's the type that wants to "score". I think he's just supposed to be an awkward/creepy guy.

Guy A: His opponent is pretty strong but...Kyung-woo is also the champion of fucking. (small >text): Even though he looks completely innocent
Guy A: Once he makes up his mind, there hasn't been one girl who didn't fall for his plans. Fine, I bet 50,000 won he will.

It seems to me that it's heavily implied that he is the type to want to score and not an awkward in love guy x)

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 2:38PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

Guy A: His opponent is pretty strong but...Kyung-woo is also the champion of fucking. (small >text): Even though he looks completely innocent
Guy A: Once he makes up his mind, there hasn't been one girl who didn't fall for his plans. Fine, I bet 50,000 won he will.

It seems to me that it's heavily implied that he is the type to want to score and not an awkward in love guy x)

Sorry, but these are not facts. These are rumours. How many guys were there actually witnessing Kyung-Woo's championship? Ssamba puts quite a lot of attention to the rumours theme. Reread the beginning of chapter 23, for example, assuming you've never heard about Baek Seol-A and tell me what you think about her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.