Forum › Posts by Okami

Okami Uploader
Liberty discussion 03 Mar 00:34
joined Aug 1, 2013

Man, the pacing is so awful. At this point I'm only tuning in to see how many branches it manages to hit on it's decent downward

I would just prefer to can the whole thing. Especially if you look back, 16 pages are the general maximum output per chapter. So there are quite a few chapters that have less. The author clearly does not give a damn; so why does the mangaka want to? She can come up with a much better plot I am sure (just check her work list entry here).

Oh I'd love to, but sunk cost fallacy and all that ya know. I was here during the start of this mess back in 2018, I gotta see where it ends.

Okami Uploader
Liberty discussion 01 Mar 00:07
joined Aug 1, 2013

Man, the pacing is so awful. At this point I'm only tuning in to see how many branches it manages to hit on it's decent downward

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

This series has really taken me for a ride.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Ah yes, it's finally time for some dere Claire

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Yikes. A story with this much nonsense riddled in needs a payoff at the end. This just leaves me feeling like, really? What was the point? Four years for the author to leave us an open ambiguous ending?

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

People saying its a poly relationship? Nah its either only 1 person or Nadeshiko dating more than one without the others knowing. I hope its the former...but nobody thinks its Miho...am I the only one who's team Miho?! :(

If it means anything, i think Miho is more likely than Megumi

Okami Uploader
1 x ½ discussion 15 Aug 17:49
joined Aug 1, 2013

On one hand it's nice to see an author have so much love and dedication to their story, but on the other hand it just seems so inconsiderate and irresponsible? to do that after such a massive cliffhanger. Why you wouldn't do that after you've finished your story or at least capitalized on the momentum you've built up so far is beyond me.

Well, I don't want to seem like I'm complaining too much. I wish the author the best and I'll surely still be following this story because I'm a sucker.

last edited at Aug 16, 2020 2:28AM

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

I'm definitely leaning towards Ai. Like a few people mentioned, Nadeshiko's reply best matches with what Ai sent her.. To me, the "You''ll have to show me tomorrow" implies she needs to see more of the item in the pic and since Ai only sent the

A few things that also make me think it's Ai:

• Chapter 26, Nadeshiko is on the phone with her gf and says "you like the movies huh." And in this recent special Ai picks out a book specifically for the movie shoot location article. This one's kind of reaching haha.
  • Chapter 40 when Nadeshiko does the kabedon thing to Ai
  • chapter 55 when Nadeshiko's doing everyone's hair theres just.. I don't even know how to explain this, unspoken communiction?
  • She's also just a lot softer? when interacting with Ai. Often offering things like sunscreen, snacks, and offering to do her hair without being asked. This may just be in part because of Ai's personality though.

Anytime she's on the phone (ch 26) she seems to get lightly teased which makes me believe it can't be Megumi since it's usually the other way around. Miho seems to tease a bit too much. She's also just a lot softer when interacting with Ai.

Of course this could all be a bunch of red herrings and mean absolutely nothing

TeamAi

Okami Uploader
Image Comments 09 Aug 15:15
joined Aug 1, 2013
Eedjes6uyaaj-uk-orig

Genuinely one of the best series I've ever read. If you've not read it yet, you're doing yourself a huge disservice.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

"I'm sorry for almost raping you. Let me apologize by almost raping you again." lol

Okami Uploader
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 00:08
joined Aug 1, 2013

Well that's just unfortunate

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

I figured glasses girl wouldn't be be a bit disturbed, but oof ... she might actually be worse than Ai? Idk. Airi is extremely selfish and self-centered, but Glasses-chan (no I don't remember her name) is obsessive and selfish in regards to her relationship with her friend that she builds herself up as a "savior." It feels grosser to me than someone being an asshole because of their own fucked up desires, because Airi is just selfish while glasses girl has twisted her selfishness into a sort-of "selflessness" in regards to this one girl.

(She kind of reminds me of some self-righteous assholes IRL)

Like,,, what type of person sees their friend engage in these activities and isn't worried? Even if she assumes they're entirely consensual, surely she'd be worried about her friend? But nah. She doesn't think about what Hina must be going through or why she has this kind of relationship with Ai. She doesn't even decide to mind her own business. She secretly watches them for two fucking weeks and takes pictures, so she can blackmail and protect her "waifu" from "perversion."

Obviously this manga isn't gonna have a good ending and all of these characters are fucked up, but damn. This girl looks like she might go full on yandere.

The thing is she doesn't seem to think of Hina as a friend and probably never did.

Ah, you're right. She probably just tolerated Hina before this because she wasn't a "threat" to her waifu. Poor Hina. Do any of her supposed "friends" care about her? :/

Yuu maybe, but ironically to the detriment of Hina

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

I figured glasses girl wouldn't be be a bit disturbed, but oof ... she might actually be worse than Ai? Idk. Airi is extremely selfish and self-centered, but Glasses-chan (no I don't remember her name) is obsessive and selfish in regards to her relationship with her friend that she builds herself up as a "savior." It feels grosser to me than someone being an asshole because of their own fucked up desires, because Airi is just selfish while glasses girl has twisted her selfishness into a sort-of "selflessness" in regards to this one girl.

(She kind of reminds me of some self-righteous assholes IRL)

Like,,, what type of person sees their friend engage in these activities and isn't worried? Even if she assumes they're entirely consensual, surely she'd be worried about her friend? But nah. She doesn't think about what Hina must be going through or why she has this kind of relationship with Ai. She doesn't even decide to mind her own business. She secretly watches them for two fucking weeks and takes pictures, so she can blackmail and protect her "waifu" from "perversion."

Obviously this manga isn't gonna have a good ending and all of these characters are fucked up, but damn. This girl looks like she might go full on yandere.

The thing is she doesn't seem to think of Hina as a friend and probably never did.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

I'm dying to know what happens, someone spoil it for me

Schuyguy has posted the script for chapter 11 on YP. I usually download the script and raws from there and read them like that, since I'm too impatient to wait for the release.

I read it because my sanity wouldn't have tha patience to wait for it and oh boy, i will keep this spoiler as little as possible :

If you still want a Kyou/Kurumi after Ch.11 then i can't do nothing for you. Kyou literraly pray atthe shrine for Nika and Kurumi to break up. Then she is really frustrated because Kurumi doesn't love her back and is literally giga mean to Nika without knowing any point of Nika's side. She also wanted to confess but back off like the coward she is after seeing how Kurumi talk about Nika. Tl;dr : Kyou is a huge bitch and if you rooting for her, you have some problems.

Eh, from Kyou's point of view, she sees her friend being "toyed" with by a girl who has dated countless dudes and is still in love with someone else. I'm not rooting for Kyou, but I can see where her attitude is coming from. Although I am a bit annoyed about her "what about me" attitude when she refuses to tell Kurumi how she feels. Either make a play, or stop whining girl.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

What an interesting way to show someone you love them

Okami Uploader
Image Comments 05 Nov 12:38
joined Aug 1, 2013
23832059_p0

The only way to travel

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

This would be fast paced even for a one shot

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Somehow every chapter has me thinking, "Well, this has taken an interesting turn."

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Asagi Ryuu with all his terrible storytelling and fluids all over the place.

With copious amounts of panty shots

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Fellas, is it gay to fantasize about your gal pal's boobs?

Only if you also fantasize about putting your face in them

last edited at Aug 9, 2019 9:18PM

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Thanks for translating this light novel series! Really enjoying it.

A question on getting light novels, if it’s okay - where is a good place to find them (in Japanese), and are there any publishers/authors(etc to watch out for for yuri? I went to Japan a few months back and had no trouble finding manga in places like Book Off, but the Book Off I went to a couple of times (near Akiba station I think) only had a tiny light novel section and not knowing any LN yuri publishers, authors or novels meant that it was not exactly easy to navigate! Also went to Nakano for the second hand book shops there but that was also pretty tricky for similar reasons. Would be quite happy with ebooks too, just means the extra step of getting my Amazon JP account sorted out completely etc. Thanks!

You should have tried to find it in Animate. There was one big store too in Akihabara. They have corners for both BL and GL mangas and LNs

Can confirm Animate is a good place to find the novel. Went to Japan about a month ago and found the whole LN series on display in its own section in the Animate near Ikebukero station

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

When this first came out, I would have never thought this story would develop into what it is now. Wonder who the mom is going to pass it off to next

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Yuri baton pass. I love it

joined Aug 1, 2013

Deep shame

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

What a diligent senpai