Forum › My Hero Academia discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Dynasty-Scans, where I go for all my shonen manga.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I never thought I'd see a Jump manga here shock maybe we'll see gintama in the future?!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I never thought I'd see a Jump manga here shock maybe we'll see gintama in the future?!

God I hope not. I tried to read it a while back and found it really dull.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

God I hope not. I tried to read it a while back and found it really dull.

Haha really? I like the anime a lot it's not perfect but I find it pretty amusing there's action too and it gets pretty serious sometimes.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

That's a very powerful first chapter.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Pretty good for a shounen battle manga, but not something I ever expected to see here

last edited at Dec 9, 2014 11:25PM

Tattoos
joined Mar 8, 2013

Looks like Sena Kobayakawa got a new story to be in.

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

this is fun so far, but i can't help but think it would be better if it were more gay . . .

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

this is fun so far, but i can't help but think it would be better if it were more gay . . .

I read that comment before finishing chapter two and now that I have I can't help but think that you're referring to the possibilities this could have had... "Now eat this." "Technically the way you take in my DNA doesn't really matter" I kinda grossed myself out when I thought about it too (not a manly yaoi fan).

Let's just wipe those thoughts from my mind and continue reading now... It's pretty interesting, good for a change of pace from my standard library of romance.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I just hope Dynasty-Scans isn't planning on catering to all demographics and types of series in the future like the majority of scan sites :( I read My Hero Academia already and it's relatively decent for now but I come to this site for yuri ;-;

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I just hope Dynasty-Scans isn't planning on catering to all demographics and types of series in the future like the majority of scan sites :( I read My Hero Academia already and it's relatively decent for now but I come to this site for yuri ;-;

This is also true for me. (Aside from already having read this series)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Have to agree with that, I skimmed through a couple of chapters and didn't really see anything that grabbed me. Not sure what's different between this and all the other shounen stuff that fills the general scan sites. Ratman, Tiger & Bunny, all that line of stuff. At least Gamma has a yuri element, so I'm cool with that.

I doubt I'll be bothering with this one.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Don't be silly. This is a pure garden for maidens who follow the path of the lily - and the guys who are into that kinda thing - that's never going to change.

Images
joined May 22, 2014

A shonen battle manga that doesn't utterly annoy me. Well i guess there is a first time for anything. I love the character designs, especially the villains.

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 3:25PM

K2
joined May 22, 2014

i have to agree , i like this manga ,don't get me wrong , but i prefer this site true to to it's yuri theme

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is such a weird addition.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This site has not been yuri exclusive since quite some time ago. And I believe this is not even the first shonen manga uploaded to this site (tough they were more sports or comedy oriented). It's good not to lose focus of the niche territory this site usually covers, but also not be completely restricted by it.

That said. I have read this before, but stopped after about 10 chapters. I really liked the Pilot, enough to cry a little at the end (I know...), but from then on it feet too boring. You had an action themed story, and once over there was another acton themed story. There is no adventure, very little comedy, and character development seems to be Deku's private property. Does this change at any point later in the manga?.

last edited at Dec 11, 2014 1:16AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

This is such a weird addition.

My thoughts exactly. It's a bit of a head scratcher for sure.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This site has not been yuri exclusive since quite some time ago. And I believe this is not even the first shonen manga uploaded to this site (tough they were more sports or comedy oriented). It's good not to lose focus of the niche territory this site usually covers, but also not be completely restricted by it.

That said. I have read this before, but stopped after about 10 chapters. I really liked the Pilot, enough to cry a little at the end (I know...), but from then on it feet too boring. You had an action themed story, and once over there was another acton themed story. There is no adventure, very little comedy, and character development seems to be Deku's private property. Does this change at any point later in the manga?.

For me is less about being shonen than the fact is a manga pretty popular nowadays. Dynasty has alwasy been more about niche titles. In a way, it feels like if Naruto or One Piece would've been uploaded.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i always trust the judment of people of Dynasty, infact even this shonen is a good read, thanks

To reply you must either login or sign up.