Forum › Yuri discussion

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

My IRC hostmask is @needs.more.yuri for a reason!

joined Aug 10, 2015

EXCUSE ME??? "Harsh mental problems"???? That's- that's so mean! But...you're right.
Also, Not the mental Problems hahaha i know People who like boku no pico, so i'd say that i'm a normal human being, loving love between girls.

How can a normal human not like love between girls ?

"Men should love women and women should love women"
(Can't remember when I read this but I DO like this quote.)

SO INDERECTLY----
YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO ALL YURI'S INDERECTLY!

How could I be ?

.. Well maybe for Yuri w/ forced drama (What ? did anyone say FF), love triangle and depressing ending but that's all, I promise !

TOO MUCH YURI ISN'T GOOD.

My yuri thirst will never be restrained.

Yuri-thirst can't be restrained, that's why Yuri are dangerous, it's like a drug.

I like you, u understand me :3 but...aren't drugs illegal? SO WAIT?! I'VE BEEN DOING ILLEGAL THINGS HERE??? OH MY GAWDFUCKNDAMMITWHYTHEHELLWHYDIDNTANYONETELLMETHATTHISISDRUGS

joined Aug 10, 2015

Dadadadadamm, dubdida da dudu dubdibbluB DA DAAAH~
So, i've been thinking that this site should have more KUMIKO x REINA.
Why? Well.Why not? I have a lot of rage to this gay sheeps to spend.And i need them.Because they ArE JuSt MeAnT!FoR!EaCh!OtHeR!!!

Ok? Ok.LIKEEEEEEE~______

Nononono.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Heh.

Heheheehehehehheehwwewewe.

Yas.

Also, Roger and Out, yo.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So here i am
Re-reading everything i can
Holding on to what i am
Pretending i'm a yuriman

joined Aug 2, 2016

Is it weird that I call this place "Die Nasty"?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yes.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Even weirder you created an account just to say that.

joined Aug 2, 2016

Even weirder you created an account just to say that.

True.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Yes.

Tell me your secrets.

Also, where that picture is from.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Also, where that picture is from.

Eris from Saint Seiya, kind of a weak character to be honest, but...

Tell me your secrets.

I'm kind of a smurf so can't go wrong with a little blue

joined Jun 30, 2016

My aunties think I'm a tomboy for lovin' this tag tho. Well I think it's normal for me to love this right?... If I were to live in Japan. Bet I'll find those lesbians there, or I were to study and caught a Yuri development. Would you think that's great. This is my one favorite tag ever.

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 4:20AM

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn. I re-read every manga in this tag. But its still wonderful...

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Anyone reading The Love Doctor yuri manga?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yes.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Yes.

You read it from Lezhin?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yep.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Yep.

Erae is way too dumb tbh. I mean soooooo many hints from the doctor so far and she understood none, lol.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yep.

Erae is way too dumb tbh. I mean soooooo many hints from the doctor so far and she understood none, lol.

If you want to discuss TLD go to this thread:
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10025-love-doctor-by-chamsae-and-bansook-lezhin

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Yuri is definitely a drug. And Its taking over my life. After watching sakura trick, Thats when it started. I was bombarded with so much cuteness in one shot that I was dehydrated for more. I Immediately went on the internet with one thought going through my head. MORE YURI MORE YURI. First I came across "Kiniro Mosaic" At first I thought it had as much Yuri as sakura trick, It took me two episodes to realize that that was not the case ( so I dropped it ). Then I discovered Yuricon, There I was Introduced to all the newest Yuri manga's that came out. One of the Manga's that caught my attention was none other then "Riddle Story Of Devil" From the looks of it, It sounded insanely promising. After watching the anime, I literally curled up into a ball and burst into fucking tears. I never felt so touched by an anime before. But I wanted more, day after day after day I felt more unsatisfied ( because the anime lacked a lot of Yuri ). I wanted more from the series. I found out that the series was ongoing. So I went to the latest chapter that came out to see how Haru's & Tokaku's relationship was progressing. What I did not expect was to see that the Manga hadn't even caught up with the anime yet ! I was so confused. Why are we still on this part ? I asked myself. I searched the internet for answer's, The conclusion I came to was that the manga was 100% complete and america hadn't finished translating it. I also figured out that the manga had more Yuri in it then the anime. That was enough to make me read from the start all the way to the point where the manga was currently at. I felt more clam about the series and started to feel better. I went back to Yuricon to come across some other Yuri manga that were really popular like Octave and Girl friends. I then felt like going back to watching some Yuri anime again, I watched Sound Euphonium ( Because I thought it was Yuri because of this scene ) only to feel stupid and baited. I was going to watch Strawberry Panic, but the opening theme reminded me of "Poison Me" ( the ending theme to episode 6 of ANR ) which give me to many feels to watch. I then watched "Kuttsukiboshi" which I found to have a very sweet ending that left me feeling good. After watching those anime I then found a little blog called "Yurireviews". The site raised my spirit's for yuri to very high levels ( because at first I was worried that Yuri was a dying genre that lacked any fan's ). Not only was I introduced to new Yuri title's, But I was given opinions on wether the Yuri was actually any good at all. It was heaven, That Blog introduced me to great Yuri title's like "Their story", "Citrus" and "Meghan&Dani". And then from there I found this site. It was like a giant Hub where people went took all the Yuri content provided from japan and translated them to display for all Yuri fans. All the fan's discussed their opinions about all things Yuri. When I saw that I knew I just had to join. And once I joined........I never left.
So yeah....You bet yo ass that yuri is a drug, A drug that invokes many feeling's Happiness, sadness, anger, Joy, But mostly happiness :3.

last edited at Oct 12, 2016 11:19PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yuri is definitely a drug. And Its taking over my life. After watching sakura trick, Thats when it started. I was bombarded with so much cuteness in one shot that I was dehydrated for more. I Immediately went on the internet with one thought going through my head. MORE YURI MORE YURI. First I came across "Kiniro Mosaic" At first I thought it had as much Yuri as sakura trick, It took me two episodes to realize that that was not the case ( so I dropped it ). Then I discovered Yuricon, There I was Introduced to all the newest Yuri manga's that came out. One of the Manga's that caught my attention was none other then "Riddle Story Of Devil" From the looks of it, It sounded insanely promising. After watching the anime, I literally curled up into a ball and burst into fucking tears. I never felt so touched by an anime before. But I wanted more, day after day after day I felt more unsatisfied ( because the anime lacked a lot of Yuri ). I wanted more from the series. I found out that the series was ongoing. So I went to the latest chapter that came out to see how Haru's & Tokaku's relationship was progressing. What I did not expect was to see that the Manga hadn't even caught up with the anime yet ! I was so confused. Why are we still on this part ? I asked myself. I searched the internet for answer's, The conclusion I came to was that the manga was 100% complete and america hadn't finished translating it. I also figured out that the manga had more Yuri in it then the anime. That was enough to make me read from the start all the way to the point where the manga was currently at. I felt more clam about the series and started to feel better. I went back to Yuricon to come across some other Yuri manga that were really popular like Octave and Girl friends. I then felt like going back to watching some Yuri anime again, I watched Sound Euphonium ( Because I thought it was Yuri because of this scene ) only to feel stupid and baited. I was going to watch Strawberry Panic, but the opening theme reminded me of "Poison Me" ( the ending theme to episode 6 of ANR ) which give me to many feels to watch. I then watched "Kuttsukiboshi" which I found to have a very sweet ending that left me feeling good. After watching those anime I then found a little blog called "Yurireviews". The site raised my spirit's for yuri to very high levels ( because at first I was worried that Yuri was a dying genre that lacked any fan's ). Not only was I introduced to new Yuri title's, But I was given opinions on wether the Yuri was actually any good at all. It was heaven, That Blog introduced me to great Yuri title's like "Their story", "Citrus" and "Meghan&Dani". And then from there I found this site. It was like a giant Hub where people went took all the Yuri content provided from japan and translated them to display for all Yuri fans. All the fan's discussed their opinions about all things Yuri. When I saw that I knew I just had to join. And once I joined........I never left.
So yeah....You bet yo ass that yuri is a drug, A drug that invokes many feeling's Happiness, sadness, anger, Joy, But mostly happiness :3.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

First I came across "Kiniro Mosaic"

I watched Sound Euphonium ( Because I thought it was Yuri [...])

//unrelated rant
Tfw you get into something with the wrong expectations
This really just reminds me of when I saw the comments for a video of the OP of Soul Eater NOT, and more than half were ppl trashing it for being CGDCT, and nothing like Soul Eater, which is shit logic, that's completely on them. It's like walking into a perfectly good bakery and being really mad that they don't sell socks and telling everyone how shit it is
For what it is, Kinmoza is great, it's adorbs and funny. It sure isn't as lewd and gay as Sakura Trick, but it doesn't make it any less heartfelt and adorbs ;A; Hibike is great too, it fuels my shipper heart u_u
tl;dr: ppl watching the wrong anime with wrong expectations and then resenting those series make me salty

Ah, it probs doesn't help that you watched one of the gayest (probs one of the most yuri fanservicey) anime ever, and how there isn't a lot of yuri anime to begin with. That just sets your yuri standards really tbh, I feel like most anime yuri fans nowadays aren't even watching actual yuri (what is there to watch), there aren't any officially labeled as such airing (now or in the last year tbh), so most content themselves with what they see as potential gay/subtext ;____;
That's why I check out the anime thread a lot, it's really useful to get ppl's feedback.
You legit have ppl look into new, to be aired anime like "oh there's a lot of girls/the ENTIRE CAST is girls, I'll watch the first ep to test it out", and the following reaction is like, "Ah well, nothing there but it was cute/fun/good so I'll keep watching it" or "I see potential I'll keep watching" or just "nah".
And often you'll have other people bring out what they've spotted like "hey guys this has potential shit going on" and the rest see that and they're like "oh really?? Alright I'll go check it out" and it just spreads and ppl update each other and well that's cool

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

found a set of images of an alien/monster girl and a scientist,
cute stuff.

by hushabyevalley
https://exhentai.org/g/990310/1774d8d1f6/
or, no e-hentai link...
but you can find em here too https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=%E2%9C%93&tags=petite-emi+monster_girl+&ms=1

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ooh I remember this project, I saw it when it was in an earlier stage on their tumblr
The art is great, I love it. And oh wow they're making out. When I first saw it, it was just cute and innocent and non-carnal. I don't think I'll mind tho, gonna look into it some more

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I was posting it as respond to someone here some time ago. Idk where it was. Anyway her pixiv

last edited at Oct 27, 2016 12:09AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.