Forum › Love Doctor by Chamsae and Bansook (lezhin)

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

I have been lurking for awhile, but decided to make it official to ask if anyone's reading Love Doctor http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/lovedoctor on Lezhin (new this month)? Its initial pace reminds me of screwball romantic comedies.

last edited at Jun 7, 2016 3:42PM

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I read first 2 chapters, seems pretty interesting to me. But still FF is in my heart forever, and I don't really feel like buying other chapters.

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

I read first 2 chapters, seems pretty interesting to me. But still FF is in my heart forever, and I don't really feel like buying other chapters.

Valid point. I, however, am both a sucker for cliff hangers and in need of distraction from my summer project ; )

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

Yeah i've picked it up recently. With chapter 8s ending the story seems to finally pick up some speed. I think the yuri may soon continue to take on form in the next chapters. It definitely looks quite promising and the art looks pretty nice as well. I'd recommend giving it a read!

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 4:50PM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I think it's very nice...

joined Aug 16, 2016

Oh I've search a thread about his webtoon a while ago and finally found one.
I'm been following this webtoon and I can say that this webtoon is very good so far. The design is nice, the story is kawaii and sometimes it's rlly funny to read.
Can I say the story is "virgin" so far ? XD
The first chapters are character introduction and it happens not so much.

The latest update (chap 17) gives us more the Yuri vibe so I hope the following chapters for more °-°
(BTW sorry for bad English, I'm not native speaker^^)

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

This is better than FF. I count there are two kisses. One by Erae with the doctor, and the other by the doctor's "old friend" with another girl.
Recently, doctor's "old friend" dates Erae's best friend in latest raw chapter.(maybe)

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 12:46AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's really good.

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

Jumps into the actual thread

Ok this has gotten more and more adorable as it has went on.

Erae you precious gay cinnamon roll. You naive sophisticated new born baby. #othermemerefs

Chapter 18 was really cute.

The last two have definitely upped the yuri ~vibe~. I'm looking forward to the future chapters and seeing how it plays out.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I'm seeing a lot of series on lezhin that are not featured on dynasty. Does lezhin cost or do you only have to sign up to read ?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I'm seeing a lot of series on lezhin that are not featured on dynasty. Does lezhin cost or do you only have to sign up to read ?

From what I know, usually Lezhin makes the first few (or two) chapters free to read, and the rest usually cost coins, which you can buy with real money.

On an unrelated note...
@Three of Eight : Bless you and your avatar.

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 12:33AM

Three of Eight
joined Feb 1, 2016

^ P.Much this.

I don't think you have to sign up to read the free chapters (could be wrong however). Most have a couple of them free. Every so often it gets sales and promotions where it will release more free for a limited time (For example on the English Lezhin currently you can get 18 free chapters of My joy, 5 episodes of Serenade/Pulse, and 8 chapters of vengeance free for a limited time according to the event page).

Anyway, after free chapters you do indeed need to purchase coins to unlock chapters.

On subject for this one Chapter 19 came out today. Doc is frusGAYted with her subtle gay ass hints not being picked up lmao. Erae honestly you cutie patootie naive little bbz. Seems like we are going to get a bit of info in the Ballet dancer too.

@Onyxpanda: Ah bless us all child.Our pairing in fandom, shiznat be your name. Your fanfic shone, your will was done, in AU as well as canon. Give us this day our daily feels camera fades outt

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

What FF stands for?

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 9:44AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

What is FF?

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Fluttering Feelings.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Oh i hate that manga!

joined Feb 1, 2016

I know it's coming up soon (I am pretty sure it is at any rate) but does anyone who is familiar with the Korean version know which chapter the smooch is going to be?

I'm sure its in the next few but I can't remember. Just want to make sure I have coins available for that release lmao.

On story we seem to be getting dancer lady story. Wonder how she is going to play out.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I know it's coming up soon (I am pretty sure it is at any rate) but does anyone who is familiar with the Korean version know which chapter the smooch is going to be?

I'm sure its in the next few but I can't remember. Just want to make sure I have coins available for that release lmao.

On story we seem to be getting dancer lady story. Wonder how she is going to play out.

With Erae soooooo dumb, i doubt it will happen before 5-6 chapter.

I unlocked all the episodes yesterday and now i want to read Pulse and Serenade manga but i want to save for future. I hope they could've reduced the rate of coins :(

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 8:07PM

joined Feb 1, 2016

Nevermind lol I went to the Korean site out of curiosity and it seems chapters 22-27 are going to get progress (if the thumbnails are anything to go by).

Since chapter 20 came out this week I am high key excited.

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 8:41PM

joined Jun 13, 2016

It's on chapter 23. I really like Erae's character haha. She's naive (in terms of her's and others' feelings) but she's also mature lmao. Her dynamic with the doctor never fails to make me smile like an idiot.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Just read chapter 21-25. Lmao! Erae is so dumb at times. Love this manga. One of the best yuri manga i ever read!

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Read chapter 26-28. The plot is getting more interesting.

joined Feb 1, 2016

It's on chapter 23. I really like Erae's character haha. She's naive (in terms of her's and others' feelings) but she's also mature lmao. Her dynamic with the doctor never fails to make me smile like an idiot.

You are a star haha. Thank you for the exact chapter. I will ensure to have spare coins in 2 weeks to make sure I get to read it.

Same though. I adore her, that little naive precious cinnamon roll. This whole story has given me warm fuzzies that have intensified each week.

The near future chapters seem like they are going to be extra adorable too so thats something to squee over.

I Imagine there will potentially be some form of drama/misunderstanding etc at some point (if other stories are to go on) but I can probably enjoy myself for a while before that potentially happens. ( I don't read Korean so I have no idea how it currently is up in those later chapters)

So let the fuzz fest for English release begin! Excited!

Side note, chapter 21 in English was out today and Erae darling you honest to omega cutie patootie look at you figuring things out!

last edited at Sep 13, 2016 6:45PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I just finished reading the first 21 chapters in one go. Highly recommend this webtoon to FF fans and/or WDTFS fans. :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I just finished reading the first 21 chapters in one go. Highly recommend this webtoon to FF fans and/or WDTFS fans. :D

I think FF fans would like this story, but as for WDTFS fans, I'm not sure. The story hasn't had any plot twist so far, everything is predictable. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.