Forum › Kirakira Toron discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i have seen this so many times, was this a re-upload?

also inb4 the "ew lolicon" comments
seriously guys, if you are going to say the same thing every time a loli manga is uploaded just don't bother, we get it.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Haa...it not like I don't like loli manga I love it but....why are kids ? Why they are not an elder and younger ? Or maybe they should a little bit older 'cause...you know they're just little kid it's no good for them to know about that stuff too soon. I'm talking about in real life here. I just say so.

And well this one not attached anal tag so I'm fine with it.

joined Jun 18, 2014

i have seen this so many times, was this a re-upload?

seriously guys, if you are going to say the same thing every time a loli manga is uploaded just don't bother, we get it.

Improved translation and some pages were cleaned up due to dust.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Haa...it not like I don't like loli manga I love it but....why are kids ? Why they are not an elder and younger ? Or maybe they should a little bit older 'cause...you know they're just little kid it's no good for them to know about that stuff too soon. I'm talking about in real life here. I just say so.

Depending on how they're raised kids can know about these stuff pretty damn early speaking from personal experience here

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

Depending on how they're raised kids can know about these stuff pretty damn early speaking from personal experience here

Yup. Like traumatic experiences when you're young.. also speaking from personal experience

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

ew lolicon
Oh wait, it's not by SOFTCHARM...
It's fine.

I was actually looking for this mangaka... Has one of the few lolicon stuff I like (that it's not fucked up and sorta sweet).
This: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hokago_revenge

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm so rotten lol ... /downloading

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

ew lolicon
Oh wait, it's not by SOFTCHARM...
It's fine.

I was actually looking for this mangaka... Has one of the few lolicon stuff I like (that it's not fucked up and sorta sweet).
This: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hokago_revenge

yeah softcharm is definitely something. this is also one of the few lolicon stuff that I like

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

I dunno about you guys but I love SOFTCHARM.
His work is so bad it's good, so stupid it's ingenious, and so horrendous it's hilarious.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

His work is so bad it's good, so stupid it's ingenious, and so horrendous it's hilarious.

I totally agree. Just like how Douman Seimen's work is so crazy it's great.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

SOFTCHARM...lol...i am willing to read a lot of different kinds of yuri, or even manga in general, but those ones i just can't XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Eh, I find his stuff goes past "so bad it's good" and loops back around to bad again.

joined Aug 8, 2013

if you are going to say the same thing

Doesn't stop you from being redundant and useless.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

That's an odd thing to say, imo. So pedophilia is loli that's okay, but loli that has, well, just lolis is not?
Especially if you're talking real life: Pedophilia is usually a crime (with good reason), because it's abuse. Two kids doing "dirty stuff" (for the record: real life means it's really unlikely they have access to a double dildo ^^) may alienate you personally, but that's a) not uncommon and b) not damaging to them per se.
And just "knowing that stuff" is not an issue, either. No offense, but I think you're talking out of cultural standards here. Most people tend to think kids should not know about sex before a certain age, but that has been proven wrong.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

"Lewd Punishments" ( ¬‿¬)

joined Apr 14, 2013

Seen this a lot

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Eh, I find his stuff goes past "so bad it's good" and loops back around to bad again.

So bad its horrible

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

First time seeing a strapless dildo in a manga.

joined May 4, 2013

That's some new way to be friends with someone o.O

joined May 2, 2014

why did I read this! , it's going to hunt me forever Σ(゚д゚lll) Lol this is my first time seeing this kind of toy I feel so Innocent XD

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Re-upload? Damn didn't noticed it was gone for a bit xD I've read this so many times that I didn't even had to read it again and just skipped to post stuff here.
And I like SOFTCHARM, and lolicon. And yes sometimes reading that type doujin or mangas makes me feel like a pedophile

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Sudden reversal, neh? +u+

joined Jul 3, 2014

not quite sure I get what the long-haired girl is doing, like on pg 15 (the bottom part) and 16, and how the short-haired girl doesn't really seem to react

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

"What is this? It's gross!!" That's a line to get you goin' ( > ‿ ◕ )

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

This needs a urination tag.

To reply you must either login or sign up.