This gonna be Yuri if there will be another female cat soon lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I thought Mokochi was sad... I feel bad but I laugh

Rsz_86022-2537848408300662718-o
joined Apr 11, 2014

Okay, I'm going to spoil now with a question

spoil

My question is : is cat sniffing your shoes or sockets seen as yuri?

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

This would be somewhat enjoyable if they weren't drooling all the time.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

nekogasm, moegasm, nekoguruigasm, and of course a cat is fine too.
wait, what did I just type!?

Sakuratrick
joined Apr 9, 2013

what the fuck am i reading is really fitting in this series

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Um, what Neko drank at the end?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I think she was sniffing catnip.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I... I don't know how to react to this anymore... lol

last edited at Apr 21, 2014 7:53PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Damn, Moe's going off the deep end D:

Congrats on your purchases DakaraH!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That? THAT?! what IS that? ... I'm actually asking for more?! Jesus take the wheel!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Silver vine, a lot of people say it's more powerful than catnip.

The question is either why did she have it in the first place or why didn't she use it earlier.

last edited at Apr 21, 2014 11:26PM

that mouse pad....

joined Mar 12, 2014

I can't with the hideous faces and saliva xD

joined Apr 11, 2014

I wonder if there's anybody whose sanity wasn't damaged after reading this...
Thank you for reading Nekogurui once again!

joined Apr 23, 2014

@DakaraH

Don't thank us. Your uploading something that has the potential to ruin the future career of thousands and should be tagged as illegal due to its unimaginable horrors that awaits it's readers.

Instead, I thank you for providing this manga. Their have been a number of strange or un comprehensible Manga's created and released, but this work is beyond that. It teaches it's viewers (and a endangered number of followers all of whom are most likely overdosing on drugs) how hentai, lesbian/yuri, and drug elements can be used in a seemingly normal manga about a cat and it's owner/slave/servant and transform it into the polar opposite of mainstream manga.

All in all, thank you for uploading this masterpiece(?) and fuck you(?) for getting me hooked to this dopefest.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ugh, I hate it when people do comment round-ups like that. It's rarely funny since they're so blatantly self-serving.

Also, it comes off a bit weird, like they're taking credit for the manga's fucked-up nature as if they were the creators. It puts me off.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

so i came back here just for the comments.......wtf happened, has everyone gone insane?

joined Apr 11, 2014

@DakaraH

Don't thank us. Your uploading something that has the potential to ruin the future career of thousands and should be tagged as illegal due to its unimaginable horrors that awaits it's readers.

Instead, I thank you for providing this manga. Their have been a number of strange or un comprehensible Manga's created and released, but this work is beyond that. It teaches it's viewers (and a endangered number of followers all of whom are most likely overdosing on drugs) how hentai, lesbian/yuri, and drug elements can be used in a seemingly normal manga about a cat and it's owner/slave/servant and transform it into the polar opposite of mainstream manga.

All in all, thank you for uploading this masterpiece(?) and fuck you(?) for getting me hooked to this dopefest.

Thank you for fu*king me(???) and enjoying this "masterpiece" :D
I love how people gets ruined after reading this.

joined Apr 11, 2014

so i came back here just for the comments.......wtf happened, has everyone gone insane?

Highly yes. everybody has gone insane.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Highly yes. everybody has gone insane.

As long we don't start craving Silver Vine I think we're good.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ugh, I hate it when people do comment round-ups like that. It's rarely funny since they're so blatantly self-serving.

Also, it comes off a bit weird, like they're taking credit for the manga's fucked-up nature as if they were the creators. It puts me off.

Yeah, totally agree with this. I was enjoying his comic sans ramblings after each chapter, but then the Mio-mousepad-with-boobs kind of made me feel a little uncomfortable and then now this with the comments, meh.

Ah well, I'm still enjoying how fucked up this manga is regardless.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Feel like I'm missing some context here. What do you mean by "comment round-ups"?

The last two (non-story) pages of 0.19. It's basically "look at all the comments we're getting saying this is fucked up, isn't that awesome?"

Don't get me wrong, I like the series in all it's weird over-the-top glory although I've noticed no ill effects on my sanity. Maybe I'm unusually resistant?

joined Apr 11, 2014

Welp, I have nothing to say. I fully know some people would like, some would not. My intention wasn't to pretend to being the creator or anything. It was more likely something because I am myself a really really huge fan of this. I understand some of you won't get my intention, I do undertand that my way of doing can be misunderstood or confusing.

I will say once again : I love Nekogurui Minako-san. That was more kind of fan's work/parody/compilation or whatever... Please do not hate Nekogurui even if I do bad works or my personal bonuses are shitty. Hate me instead(but I'll still love you if you enjoy watching Minako-san going wild)

thank you for reading Nekogurui Minako-san, I'll improve myself, translate and release it till the very end. Let's thank our great author. Let's thank Moe-chan and Minako-san.

truly yours,
KobatoChanDaiSuki

last edited at Apr 23, 2014 3:17PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Welp, I have nothing to say. I fully know some people would like, some would not. My intention wasn't to pretend to being the creator or anything. It was more likely something because I am myself a really really huge fan of this. I understand some of you won't get my intention, I do undertand that my way of doing can be misunderstood or confusing.

I will say once again : I love Nekogurui Minako-san. That was more kind of fan's work/parody/compilation or whatever... Please do not hate Nekogurui even if I do bad works or my personal bonuses are shitty. Hate me instead(but I'll still love you if you enjoy watching Minako-san going wild)

That's a bit dramatic. There's been no talk of anyone hating you or anyone else, or the story for that matter. I personally don't like the "comment roundup" thing no matter who does it yes, and ain't gonna front, I've definitely got issues with it.

But that doesn't mean I hate anyone. And for what it's worth, I do appreciate the rest of it. Those parts are great.

To reply you must either login or sign up.