Forum › Posts by V.U.L.P.S

joined Apr 23, 2014

Dagnabbit, now I'm just sad - where will the unintelligent, unskilled, ill-mannered, etc Sheska work now?

joined Apr 23, 2014

HE

V.U.L.P.S
joined Apr 23, 2014

Very interesting. Already can't wait for the next chapter.

joined Apr 23, 2014

Honestly, I hope that the 'great luck' fortune Mahiru got is relevant to future chapters, because the 'faint existence' running gag is something I begin to hate very quickly.

V.U.L.P.S
March 15th discussion 18 Mar 23:50
joined Apr 23, 2014

I can only imagine what her birthday gift will be...

V.U.L.P.S
Koi-Musubi discussion 16 Mar 23:05
joined Apr 23, 2014

Now that I have had a glimpse of non-moe Nico, I desire a manly Nico doujin.

A man can dream...

V.U.L.P.S
joined Apr 23, 2014

It's Puella Magi Madoka Magica Day already?

joined Apr 23, 2014

"Are you okay?"

I can't breath.

V.U.L.P.S
joined Apr 23, 2014

Btw, NozoNico ATW.

V.U.L.P.S
joined Apr 23, 2014

You don't reckon a little bit of Nico-Nico-Nii would cheer her up, do ya? TT_TT

joined Apr 23, 2014

Why there can't be an anthology for mother/daugther stories as well?

It would be too soon. Times are changing, but in the end, it's the normalfags who dominate the economy and majority social values and beliefs. The Yuri genre is still trying to garner a large enough consumer base in order to maintain present and future products and while it is better received and socially accepted then it was in that past (thank the more extreme genres for making a bad impression on normalfags), it is still largely unaccepted on both paper and in reality.

The source of the problem may be that mother/daughter stories are part of the "unconventional market." This means the majority of manga artists either don't see it making a lot of money, are uninterested in it, or said manga artists publisher/publishing company refuse to release his/her work for the mentioned reasons or due to something else.

In the end, who really knows. I'm just throwing some possibilities on the floor for all to see. What you believe in the end is your truth.

NOTE: I'm probably overlooking things. I tend to do that and end up very emberessed because of my misunderstanding. Sorry if I got off track. --Insert blush here--

last edited at Mar 6, 2015 12:11AM

V.U.L.P.S
joined Apr 23, 2014

Damn. That was, so to speak...

V.U.L.P.S
joined Apr 23, 2014

Is it just me or did the art just get better?

V.U.L.P.S
Image Comments 26 Feb 03:10
joined Apr 23, 2014

That looks like a guy she's on top of... Am I the only one who Is seeing this?

V.U.L.P.S
Image Comments 17 Feb 19:43
joined Apr 23, 2014
Uzurin_zpsaed3c9a2

That's enough flowers to last 100 Valentine's, if not more.

V.U.L.P.S
Lily Love discussion 17 Feb 18:05
joined Apr 23, 2014

I wonder what color the trashcan on page 10. Is it a dark grey/blue or is it dyed a unusual dusty pink or tangelo orange for effect? Well, I guess any of those would be fitting, but I personally think a seashore green would be very fitting.

Hope to see more things like this in the future, without a doubt yes.

joined Apr 23, 2014

More of one of my favorite Touhou pairings AND artist. All of my yes, twice as much.

last edited at Feb 17, 2015 6:50AM

joined Apr 23, 2014

This was great, but the real highlight here is page 8. That old man cracked me up quite a bit, lol.

last edited at Feb 17, 2015 12:21AM

V.U.L.P.S
joined Apr 23, 2014

This was amazing. Introspective tends to be confusing and symbolism-based, however, this doujin did a swell job laying out the idea in a interesting and understandable format.

Although being confused does force me to look deeper into myself for a answer, which I don't mind.

In any case, this was good. Real good.

joined Apr 23, 2014

This art style speaks to me on spiritual levels.

V.U.L.P.S
joined Apr 23, 2014

Well, better short and sweet then long and overdue. The ending was fitting, at least so I think.

V.U.L.P.S
joined Apr 23, 2014

Inception..?

V.U.L.P.S
joined Apr 23, 2014

What a cruel title.

V.U.L.P.S
Heartbeat discussion 17 Jan 20:09
joined Apr 23, 2014

Adorable.

joined Apr 23, 2014

On page 22, lower right side panel, it looks like Mitori is staring at her sisters butt. Although I'm 100% sure that is what she is doing.

Btw, the art/drawing style on this one is officially one of my favorites. I personally feel that it is one of Touhou's "offical styles" if you get what I'm saying.

last edited at Jan 15, 2015 12:03AM