Forum › Posts by motormind

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

This all looks cute, but Komichi easily could have gotten herself killed.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

The more the merrier!

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

What, it's over already? Well, it made me feel like (re)visiting all the places they went to. Luckily I'm not allergic to rabbits!

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Why is everybody liking the idea of Hana bullying Sudou? That whole school is populated by terrible assholes.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Stupid. She’s tough so she’s not a girl but she loves sweets so she actually is a girl.

The main issue issue is that a parent would forbid their children from eating sweets. You can be tough and still be having some ice cream from time to time, no matter the gender.

Of course, if Kanna's parents had any sense they wouldn't be in yakuza in the first place.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I actually saw the shoebill in Ueno Zoo. It was all alone, so I wondered whether it would be feeling a tad lonely. It didn't make a sound, and didn't move much, but it was indeed impressive.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I don't think she actually likes that crow...

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Fine mi havas la ŝancon praktiki miajn lertojn de Tokipono!

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

What the heck is wrong with Shizuku's eye in the last panel? That's just ... eerie.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Where are these people that are so pessimistic they ignore what's actually being portrayed and invent some contrived scenario about their fears coming from? It's honestly baffling.

Yeah, it's almost as if they have experienced way too many situations in manga and anime where with very promising developments between two female characters, only to have them go absolutely nowhere, or even blow up completely.

Oh, wait...

motormind
A-Channel discussion 24 Mar 09:23
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Oh my, Tooru is just too precious. Run, you'd better not let go of her!

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I am getting a bit frustrated about how the author keeps interrupting the main story with nothing chapters like the latest one. I mean, I admit Komichi's parents are way cool (especially her mom), and that her little sister is absolutely precious, but I'd rather have the focus on Komichi's school life, and especially her relationship with Erika.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

After tearing into Reika it's going to sounds really hypocritical if the story tries to give the dad a complete pass on dating a high school, who sounds like she was in an extra vulnerable position. Tbh I wasn't a big fan of Hime complaining about Yayoi, saying she didn't know how good she had it with the dad and doesnt deserve him, a few chapters back.

Wow, the dad was dating a complete high school? He must have been really busy then.

Anyway, I for one am getting a bit bored by this superfluous drama. I am especially not interested in that Himawari character and wish she would be written out already. Give us some more moments between Yurika and Minamo already!

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Nice to see this featured. Does this mean you will finally update this one?

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I was actually rather interested why Mio wanted Shizuka to wear shoe protection.

And wow, Mayoi is helluvalot slender.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Damn, Kikuri, you have some terrible timing.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Congrats, Tsukushi. You just got yourself one heck of a girlfriend!

And, oh yeah, Hinoka, you found herself one too, I guess.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Why is Shamiko so shocked when Momo cuts off her ponytail? I mean, she can simply make it grow again like before.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I can't wait for the second season. I hope it'll happen soon.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Oh golly. It's the old "one of the girls doesn't know what love is" cliche. For crying out loud.

Dropped.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I'm kinda put off by the subtext tag as I often find subtext series incredibly frustrating, how is it in this case?

Frustration levels are over 9,000. The way the story ends makes absolutely no sense considering the emotional roller coaster that was presented up to that point.

The only story that made me more frustrated than this is perhaps Shiroi Suna no Aquatope.

last edited at Feb 16, 2024 2:32PM

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I'll take her word for it.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I go to Mangadex. Someone is uploading the original language chapters of this story there. It also has a link to the original site for most of the stories there.

I only see the Korean version on Mangadex, but it looks like Tsukushi is being an idiot again, as usual.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Smooth, Hinoka. Smooth...

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I love these manga and anime that are basically pamphlets for a certain region.

last edited at Feb 5, 2024 7:44PM