Forum › Posts by gootznbootz

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Why do I come back at least once a day to read this? Why am I obsessed with psychological, abandonment issues, etc...

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Welcome back 6 years later!

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

These are the sensei from Yuru Yuri? What chapter of Yuru Yuri did we first meet them, anyone remember?

joined Nov 14, 2013

As cute as this series tries to be, it just makes me feel wrong. It just doesn't seem plausible enough, even if there's some more drama in the story.

I mean, 22 years of age difference AND girl was accidentally groomed by her mother to like her friend AND that friend seemed to mostly start to like the girl because she's a spitting image of her mommy AND yet somehow, miraculously/horribly, the two end up dating in a totally serious way in long term? I'm laughing my ass off here. It's probably because I can't handle the idea even slightly seriously, so I have to deflect it to the realm of humor... I'm sure the author doesn't mind. :)

They were 22 years apart?? No way, it wasnt that much was it?

gootznbootz
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 26 Apr 07:28
joined Nov 14, 2013

Reminds me of a movie I watched a while back that depicted someone talking to their wife/girlfriend on their cell at various points throughout the movie. At the end, we see that the phone was broken the whole time. It was creepy but also sad.

Oh what movie was that?? It sounds so familiar but I cant put my finger on it, its gonna kill me

gootznbootz
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 26 Apr 07:16
joined Nov 14, 2013

Well that was one depressing twist ending...please let there be a Ch 5.5, cus that was just too sad of a ending

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 7:26AM

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

What was the original chapter they used for the Chad Special?

joined Nov 14, 2013

this guy is a chad

I hear this chad alot on the internet now, can you please explain what this is? Thank you my friend

joined Nov 14, 2013

I cant be the only one whose actually getting annoyed now right? I mean this is going on for too long, hurry up and tell her you're a girl or I'm gonna lose interest

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Lol, that story was so sweet, I have diabetes now. I love it, do you?

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

So this is still in flashback right? Since they got married in Ch 31 i think, its just been a flashback ever since right?

gootznbootz
Liberta discussion 22 Aug 17:21
joined Nov 14, 2013

I already demand an anime

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

I wish they showed them ending up together! How do we know blonde chick isnt gonna cheat on her!

joined Nov 14, 2013

Good work, Hafo!

Lol right, excellent job to Hafo! I was looking at the class picture too during the episode. Also who else loves the ending? The song and all the manga panels that we readers recognize! Cant wait for Satoka and Kurai to drop down from their respective panels once they become Bochi's friends!

joined Nov 14, 2013

Satoka-chan is such a sweetheart! Only one more month until the anime premiere! I cant wait!

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Nothing like a standard sweet, yuri romance

joined Nov 14, 2013

Hold on how long has that anime tag been there? Why did nobody tell me this? If I had a secretary they would be so fired

It doesn't look like it's being widely advertised, so it wouldn't be her fault for you not knowing.

They just put out a full-length PV earlier this month...

https://youtu.be/Kp4KP-HsV8o

Ohhhh I can't wait! Its probably gonna be one of those 12-episode anime series tho right?

gootznbootz
Citrus + discussion 18 Dec 17:00
joined Nov 14, 2013

Is this a full-blown sequel? YES!!

joined Nov 14, 2013

I love when their eyes turn into just black dots

joined Nov 14, 2013

I like that the guy on the cover of the ninjutsu book is always getting hit.

same

Hahaha didnt even notice

joined Nov 14, 2013

Ive never been so anxious for an anime to be released already! April 2019!? Can i just go into a coma and wake up then?

joined Nov 14, 2013

I already demand an anime adaption

gootznbootz
Lunchtime discussion 10 Nov 01:36
joined Nov 14, 2013

I dont get it, can someone help please? Whose the old lady and whose the girls

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Im loving this Akko and Mariko spin-off

last edited at Oct 16, 2018 2:12AM

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013