Forum › Renai Kowai discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Unsure how to tag it, as the scanlator Mai88 says " might turn het but we don't know yet".

Also it's been dropped, "Note: We won’t continue working on this series except if the continuation will turn out yuri. Feel free to take over the project at any time if you like.".

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

Kuzushiro draw this and this is not a yuri and even more this might be a het? Seriously?? Worst day ever, right after Minase-sensei leave us. Damn...

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 8:21PM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Noooooo, not a non-yuri Kuzushiro thing! Well, I guessed that was the reason why it was dropped after a single chapter and it turns out that I was apparently actually right...

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

het kuzushiro? no surprise it was dropped after one chapter.. still, kind of a cute series but the yuri-bait ruins it if it's really just het.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

As Donald Trump would say, "Get 'em outta here!"

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I think I'll just see if this gets continued. The first chapter was rather strange with the whole "appreciating girls" and "I don't dislike you because you don't mind my stupidity". And maybe I'm going face blind but the faces look really alike.

e: on the other hand, this might be one of those gag series where no progress in the relationship department ever happens anyway.

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 9:15PM

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Sad to see something good get dropped just because it's not about girls kissing.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Kuzushiro is comedy gold. However, het? Why, sensei.... Welp, hopefully, it turns out not to be.
I really relate to the main girl though. Of course, boobs? I prefer looking at cute girls' legs. Nyehe

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 9:27PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Sad to see something good get dropped just because it's not about girls kissing.

I mean, its not like the translators are getting paid to translate stuff for us, so i don't mind that they drop series they don't personally like.

About the "baiting," maybe she's thinking of making this a yuri story down the line? I don't think Kuzushiro ever baited yuri fans before in any of her non-yuri series, so thats why i think that could be a possibility.

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 9:40PM

joined Oct 15, 2014

Literally worst day of my life...never really a fan of het and love triangle...

joined Apr 1, 2014

Dropped on day one and not even yuri. Can this addition to the Dynasty Reader fail even harder?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Phil posted:

I think I'll just see if this gets continued. The first chapter was rather strange with the whole "appreciating girls" and "I don't dislike you because you don't mind my stupidity". And maybe I'm going face blind but the faces look really alike.

e: on the other hand, this might be one of those gag series where no progress in the relationship department ever happens anyway.

That's my bet! is just a gag so if it turns yuri or het we will only know (and maybe) in the end or in some bonus time skip chapter.
But... Yeah, I was going to read it but when I saw the synopsis I didn't feel like it anymore, and now I find this, is almost funny

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Phil posted:

That's my bet! is just a gag so if it turns yuri or het we will only know (and maybe) in the end or in some bonus time skip chapter.
But... Yeah, I was going to read it but when I saw the synopsis I didn't feel like it anymore, and now I find this, is almost funny

I don't think Kuzushiro would just bait a part of her audience if she didn't intend to deliver in the future. But i think its best to just wait to hear some spoilers in the future.

BTW, did you read it?

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Oh no. It's one of those lesbian turns het stories.
Speaking of which, how come there isn't a tag for this?

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Oh no. It's one of those lesbian turns het stories.
Speaking of which, how come there isn't a tag for this?

Halberstam. In honor of her pointed analysis on love triangles where the hetero dude wins the bi woman from the lesbian.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Wow. Kuzishiro has improved a LOT in terms of art. But why...is it het....

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Kuzushiro draw this and this is not a yuri and even more this might be a het? Seriously?? Worst day ever, right after Minase-sensei leave us. Damn...

Minase-sensei?

While it took a weird turn...and its a shame it's getting drop/backlash for not being yuri outright, its nice to see anything new by Kuzushiro tbh.

drpepperfan, where's your pic from? It seems very familiar.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Minase-sensei?

While it took a weird turn...and its a shame it's getting drop/backlash for not being yuri outright, its nice to see anything new by Kuzushiro tbh.

http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/minase_ruruu

as for drpepper's avatar, http://dynasty-scans.com/series/chio_chan_no_tsuugakuro

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

Minase-sensei?

Minase Ruruu.
BTW, i don't mind if Kazushiro-sensei draw neutral story without yuri or het, but if it's a yuri-baiting or het, so, for me it's a real disaster. I don't wanna lost Kazushiro-sensei, she's our "Sacred yuri-mangaka" after all.

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 1:13AM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Minase-sensei?

It's from Chapter 15 of Chio-chan, I think. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chio_chan_no_tsuugakuro_ch15

The only Minase I can think of is Minase Ruruu, but I don't think they've done any yuri things in a while, so... I dunno who this Minase-sensei is.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Minase Ruruu.
BTW, i don't mind if Kazushiro-sensei draw neutral story without yuri or het, but if it's a yuri-baiting or het, so, for me it's a real disaster. I don't wanna lost Kazushiro-sensei, she's our "Sacred yuri-mangaka" after all.

I don't mind if she even draws het, she's free to do that, but if she starts baiting people, thats when it gets bad. I'm choosing to believe that the yuri would come eventually, since i don't think she'll bait us after writing so much yuri stuff.

joined Dec 30, 2013

Minase-sensei?

It's from Chapter 15 of Chio-chan, I think. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chio_chan_no_tsuugakuro_ch15

The only Minase I can think of is Minase Ruruu, but I don't think they've done any yuri things in a while, so... I dunno who this Minase-sensei is.

Yes, it's Minase Ruruu and she's stop drawing a yuri manga (in her twitter she say that) and start another genre. Maybe it's a het, don't know much about it.

joined Dec 30, 2013

Minase Ruruu.

I don't mind if she even draws het, she's free to do that, but if she starts baiting people, thats when it gets bad. I'm choosing to believe that the yuri would come eventually, since i don't think she'll bait us after writing so much yuri stuff.

No, don't get me wrong - she's free to draw all what she wants. I just told that if she starts drawing some het-manga this may for me (i speak only for myself) really painful and disaster. I love Kazushiro and her work, so, for me it being somehow "betrayed". But i don't say that she "betray" me or something. I just leave this place and start crying in my pillow alone. And continue love her. Painful love, yeah.

P.S. Don't get me wrong again. I really don't mind about "het and other stuff" (even if i dislike this) in yuri manga (if it have a yuri-ending ONLY, not the het one). I just don't get this stuff, if some mangaka like Kazushiro, who a "pure yuri-mangaka" starts doing another stuff like het or rape or something. That's what i'm talking about. Conservatism. ))

P.S.S. Damn, my english sucks.

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 1:36AM

joined Jan 18, 2016

The scanlator name includes Yuri, so of course its going to get dropped if it isnt Yuri, as it wasn't exactly their preferences.

And its understandable that some people that loved yuri won't look at this series, especially when we're at Dynasty where most of the scanlated works uploaded here is yuri.

Though seriously, never liked bisexual stories as almost everytime, male MC ultimately paired with the bi girl. This one is told in the POV of a male character, and the girl is most definitely interested in other girls. So yeah, not exactly looking forward to this.

joined Oct 26, 2016

I'm honestly OK with Kazushiro drawing whatever she wants. Just wait for this series to complete and hope the next one is yuri.

yuri just doesnt sell. unfortunate but its true.

I don't understand, if yuri doesn't sell why have yuri-bait when you can have just het?

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 2:13AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.