Choir discussion 02 Jan 09:48
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

holy shit it updated

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

"Mom, help. A beautiful cat girl is coming to my apartment."

Mom: "And you want me to help how? I already gave you the birds and the bees talk!"

but what about the uhh bees and bees? birds and birds? i really got why its "birds and bees" which is which and why that of all things XD

The "lizards and lizards", since there's a species of lizard that is all-female but induces egg-laying by going through the same mating motions as other lizards.

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

At least it is implied that the guys who buy them are not just looking for sex slaves? I mean if that was the case they wouldn't bother finding/making smartest girls possible, if all they would ever do be a fuck toy. If their only purpose was to please their buyer, how to do it well would be all they are ever taught.

They're trophy wives, taken to an extreme. They have to be pretty and smart to make their new owner look better in his social circles.

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

I have no idea how anybody found this hard to understand.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Do any of you seriously think it's Rintarou's "fault" that Yuki has a crush on him, and that only HE should "be happy when his loved one is happy"? Why couldn't Akari sacrifice HER happiness for Yuki's happiness, especially when Yuki has shown no romantic interest in her?

And they're not dating, Rintarou straight turned Akari down because he saw that she wasn't thinking clearly and even she admitted that she didn't actually want to date him, and now he's concerned over her because of the way she acted then (crying and slapping his hand away when he tried to see if she was ok) and is acting now (publicly calling him out after class and then ditching him to go stand on a bridge). Rintarou's the most empathetic person in this triangle, has noticed that something happened with Akari, and is actively trying to find out why she is suddenly acting like this.

The way he kept persisting when he clearly wasn't wanted was pretty annoying. And now that it's somehow worked, everyone is going to end up miserable.

Uhh, except Yuki, a girl he has been friends with most of his life, and who has a crush on him (that he probably doesn't know about) wants him around. Would you stop hanging around with your oldest friend just because someone else, who you happen to have a crush on, joined the group and tried to push you out?

And no, nothing has "worked" for any of them. None of them are currently getting what they want.

last edited at Nov 21, 2018 1:23PM

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

The only good gender benders I've read are "Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl"

For real.

Got suckered in by "Kanojo ni Naru Hi - Another" (sites tagging that as yuri can jump off a cliff, by the way). It even HAS A LESBIAN WHO USED TO BE A GUY. The protag even brings her up when talking to a therapist after gender-swapping, and the therapist goes "Oh, she's just different and weird. YOU are going to want to hop on some dick." Protag fucking ends up falling in love with the guy she hated the most pre-swap!

Though "Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai" is coming along, and the protag shows no interest in guys, along with every other girl falling for her.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

When will the internet stop responding to obvious bait?

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Who the hell are these people that hate Tracksuit-pire? Vampires are the ones that are supposed to not have souls!

kiby
Marionette discussion 02 Jul 13:25
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Tags for movies would be covered under the rating information, like videogames. Though these do not go into any specific detail, unless you check the archives of the rating boards' websites.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

As for the situation in this series, Madarame seems to be in big trouble. That cousin seems pretty creepy. I wonder if he's abusing her because she's a bi or a lesbian and he found it out somehow? "Corrective abuse" perhaps?

Or he's just abusing her because she's a young girl left in his care and there's nobody around to stop him until now.... Why would you immediately jump to "corrective abuse"?

kiby
Killing Me! discussion 28 May 23:12
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Vampire x Vampire hunter? Sign me in!

New tag suggestion?

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Mari didn't record Akko's grunts and complaints while cleaning her ears, listen to them constantly for days, then force Akko to listen to them after saying how much the sounds turned her on.

It's more than the kiss that makes Ritsu a creeper.

last edited at Apr 16, 2018 2:26AM

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Oh, and stepfather is a mistranslation. To Kaoru he's her father-in-law.

Unless the page got changed after this post, that was Kaoru saying "your stepfather"..

last edited at Feb 25, 2018 12:27PM

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Why is anyone talking about amnesia?

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

It also doesn't help that Touko is older in the prequel than at the start of the first chapter, which makes pinpointing when this is taking place kind of difficult.

She was 27 when they first met but turned 28 around the time they became lovers.

Yea, this is less a prequel and more a mid-quel. This takes place after Touko and Shiori started dating, but before Shiori disappeared.

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Considering the Sex, I guess this would be a very, very awkward talk to the creators. But if they can creat AI advanced enough to recreat love, I guess an artifical vagina wouldn't be very hard? Awkward, but probably not very hard. I mean, I would love all this scene. Imagine the awkwardness when they want to go intimate and Hiro asks for updates that makes er able to have sex. I mean, I don't even think they would have to creat something new, realisticly a sexbot would be the second or third use of advanced robot-technology commercialized.

I agree. We can kind of already see that these scientists have some absurd level of resources at their disposal and are perfectly happy to use that for research of very questionable utility (like Chika-chan2.0, which seems like quite a large investment for a pretty flimsy justification). They seem hell-bent on making android robots blend into human society perfectly, so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have some robots capable of sex already.

I dunno, it seems like there actually would be a large market for robots that were modeled, physically and "mentally", after dead loved ones. It wouldn't exactly be healthy, but that hasn't stopped anybody before.

last edited at Sep 21, 2017 1:20PM

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

The ending is quite open though.

Chika is supposed to have had a a few lovers, but no mention of their gender. So maybe it was just a case of "If it's you, it's OK".

We get it. Chika loves Hiro as much as anyone loves their car, their job or their lover.

It's quite convoluted.

You're reading this quite differently than most of us

Seriously. How do you read this as an open ending when the last chapter literally has Chika learning Hiro's birthstone because she wants to buy rings.

Who she dated or slept with over the last 10 years is completely irrelevant (which is why none of their genders were mentioned), and was simply there to show that she tried to find love with someone else, but kept failing because she couldn't let go of Hiro. In the same way, Hiro kept that space in her memory completely open in preparation for the next time she got to see Chika.

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

I don't get page 24? What's up with Diana's hand?

Akko stomped on her foot.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

is it normal to plug the ears of cats? I don't live in such a busy urban center but maybe i've been doing something wrong all these years?ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ

That's just the way their ear fur is drawn.

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Ewh why are all the chracters so disgusting?! I'm surprised I got through all of the chapter...

Actually, they are all cool and funny.

kiby
Oddman 11 discussion 19 Jun 02:37
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

They're all Oddmen. Setsu regenerates from wounds as long as she's in a manga cafe.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

I don't know if anyone notice it, but Koharu appears in chap1.
So she is unlikely to be A-chan's kid, and I think it's the same case with the other 2.
How Akari gains custody of them and why she dumps them on Rinko, who is the man she associates with are definitely mysteries very important to the story

Welp, it doesn't make it "unlikely"... but remember that Koharu looks exactly the same as A-chan, so if she's not her kid she must be her brother's (meaning the guy she met was her sibling) still, for the kid to look EXACTLY like her it should be her own.

A-chan tells Koharu that she should be calling her "Mom".

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

At least they get to do gay things with each other before the zombies break in and dine on them.

No, see. The zombies will break in, see them being all lovey-dovey, and just leave. The real secret of zombies is that they are incredibly sappy, and will not ruin romantic moments.

kiby
Yurucamp discussion 12 Mar 01:21
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Teddy bhair.