Forum › Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid discussion

joined Apr 1, 2017

All that praise being heaped on Miura knowing what's to come just makes me sad.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I've read til chap 36 so far.... I don't know.... It's basically tits, lolis with and without tits an a main character that so damn stupid she can't win a goddamn single match on her own...

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

As much as I love the Nanoha franchise, good God, it's impossible to follow.

STOP INTRODUCING CHARACTERS. PLEASE. YOU HAVE A DISEASE.

Urusei Yatsura Syndrome is a serious condition!

I hear you can treat it with a topical treatment of bleach. Or, wait, is that supposed to make it worse.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Srly... I'm skipping the fights now... This is so awsomly bad... I mean.... It doesn't have to be Naruto-I-Win-Everything style, but I really don't like storys where the main characters just get beaten over and over and I know how a fight ends before it even begins. I've made it to chapter 45, but this is by far the most boring thing I've ever read. I hope it get's better...

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 8:42PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Vivio needed that deadly lesson! I'm glad she now has a path to develop a good technique because COME ON! She should be stronger by now.

AND FAK can we perhaps get less ntr ? or give Vivio a new waifu, the ship ain't working!

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 4:55PM

joined Apr 1, 2017

Vivio's new waifu is Miura, who as you know now, is a complete jobber

Img_0039
joined Jan 2, 2017

Don't worry too much about Vivio being too weak
especially when she fights against Nanoha soon...

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I'm always happy to see the whole family together.

Nanoha and Fate are the sweetest moms.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Vivio's fight against Nanoha is complete bullshit, even if she was nerfed

joined Jun 23, 2017

I'm always happy to see the whole family together.

Nanoha and Fate are the sweetest moms.

Indeed, I'm surprised how little we have seen of either of the two in this manga. DIdn't the early chapters even try to hide their faces?

And where is my Vivio x Einhart!?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Indeed, I'm surprised how little we have seen of either of the two in this manga. DIdn't the early chapters even try to hide their faces?

And where is my Vivio x Einhart!?

Nanoha and Fate are not generally relevant to Vivid's plot, so they don't show as much.

We get to see more of Nanoha and a little more of Fate in the next volumes, where Vivio fights Nanoha.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Vivio is not actually going to win against Nanoha... right? It would be the dumbest thing if she did at that age.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Skyrin posted:

Vivio is not actually going to win against Nanoha... right? It would be the dumbest thing if she did at that age.

Nah but it's actually a perfect chance to develop that god eye thing

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

The fight already ended in the raws, Vivio wins. They fight in an arena with no gravity so Vivio can reach Nanoha. I don't know if Nanoha had her limiter on.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

The fight already ended in the raws, Vivio wins. They fight in an arena with no gravity so Vivio can reach Nanoha. I don't know if Nanoha had her limiter on.

Dumbest. Thing. EVER. Absolutely nothing I have ever seen of Vivio anywhere in Vivid could even remotely convince me that she could legitimately win against Nanoha.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I just can't believe this, I had to look at the raws. Vivio, who evades attacks because of her light defense just eats a Starlight Breaker and can go on the offense right away? Total bullshit. They make our indomitable ace of aces look like a total weakling. Even more annoying that Nanoha can block Fate's super fast attacks but can't evade or block Vivio's normal attacks? And even if she gets a hit in, Nanoha is so damn tough, she shouldn't be having problems with that. Vivio doesn't just have God eye she also has god speed and god defense and god strength.I'm so pissed.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Well if it is like this, then I am just going to assume that Nanoha was not fighting seriously no matter what the manga itself says. Admittedly I have not been keeping up with all the latest translated chapters, but the power levels of all the little girls running around in this story were rather hard to accept to begin with, and defeating Nanoha is an even harder feat to accept.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Dumbest. Thing. EVER. Absolutely nothing I have ever seen of Vivio anywhere in Vivid could even remotely convince me that she could legitimately win against Nanoha.

I can't read Chinese but maybe there is a good reason for Vivio wining the fight, we'll have to wait for translations. Very likely Nanoha was under her limiter too, if that's the case her overall power is estimated to drop from S+ to around A+ or AA, and Vivio is very likely around or stronger than that level.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, it's a good thing I already disliked this manga. Now I can just let the hate flow ...

(yeah yeah, it's maybe not fair judging it by stuff that hasn't even happened, but whatever. Even "limited" she has serious experience on her side ^^)

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Am I the only one who skips through the manga and only looks for Nanofate scenes at this point?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Am I the only one who skips through the manga and only looks for Nanofate scenes at this point?

No.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Vivio wins a sparing match with her mom and everyone freaks the hell out.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Some people seen to be upset.. I still enjoy the manga a lot (except the ntr ships) but ANYWAY check this https://vividtranslations.com/2017/08/13/vivid-life-vol-1-thanks-ron/ I don't know if we will have it here but wow it's so funny! all your worries will go away with this amazing release

After 80 chapters of this, isn't about time the 'action' tag was removed and replaced with 'sports' and 'slice of life'?

To reply you must either login or sign up.