┓┓┓┓┓┃
┓┓┓┓┓┃
┓┓┓┓┓┃
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

the exact feeling

last edited at May 17, 2015 8:18PM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Yeah seol-a still hasnt figured out her feelings so i dont think she had those intentions.

Haa forgive me if this is already discussed but has no rae figured her own feelings yet? if so then no wonder she looked so panicked

last edited at May 17, 2015 8:39PM

joined Apr 26, 2015

I cant believe it happened. So its Seola who made the first move. She's so bold lol. I'm loving this series so much

It seems like one of those Seo-la's subconscious flirting w/ Norae. I also don't think Seo-la already realized her feelings.

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yeah seol-a still hasnt figured out her feelings so i dont think she had those intentions.

Haa forgive me if this is already discussed but has no rae figured her own feelings yet? if so then no wonder she looked so panicked

yeah she more or less has. Judging from the conversation she had with her brother about choosing the 'right' path and all.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I cant believe it happened. So its Seola who made the first move. She's so bold lol. I'm loving this series so much

It seems like one of those Seo-la's subconscious flirting w/ Norae. I also don't think Seo-la already realized her feelings.

My wishful thinking then ;( But I'm still loving the pacing of the story. Samba makes my heart fluttered every week

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

rofl No-rae how do you sit on a warm lap and not notice? Is your couch heated?

Wasn't expecting something like that to happen, but I'll take it!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

My life has no better thing to do than stalking Halmoni's pastebin. Halmoni, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee save us from all this agony. You're my second Goddess after Samba

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Thou shalt have no other gods before Ssamba after all.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

No-rae is finally dressing young again. Maybe cuz she just got all her winter clothes from home. But her clothes were so dark and she looked so old when she was still confused and agonized over her feelings for Seo-la. I'm feeling better again :)

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

rofl No-rae how do you sit on a warm lap and not notice? Is your couch heated?

Wasn't expecting something like that to happen, but I'll take it!

lmao my sentiments exactly...i don't get how she didn't notice an entire person sitting there and just flopped down and the best part is SEOL-A DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING FOR A WHILE SHE JUST WENT ALONG WITH IT idk i cant stop laughing

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Omg, No-rae! Girl, you must be completely out of it to not notice Seol-a and then to go and sit on her lap. XP I should be speculating about the rest of the chapter but, my brain effectively shut down in that moment. As far as I'm concerned it's the only scene that matters. lol.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

My life has no better thing to do than stalking Halmoni's pastebin. Halmoni, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee save us from all this agony. You're my second Goddess after Samba

I'm the same. I even took a nap but nothing ;A; haha

And I'm avoiding many posts here lol

last edited at May 17, 2015 9:33PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Now the real question is... what was she thinking about that got her so distracted?!

Seol-a, clearly, but I want to know the exact thoughts!

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

To those who will be doing rough typesets (like d.d.d. and kyra last week),
if you want it uploaded directly to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com, send an email with a .zip to:

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa at gmail.com

Thanks.

last edited at May 17, 2015 10:56PM

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

tiger:

Now the real question is... what was she thinking about that got her so distracted?!

Seol-a, clearly, but I want to know the exact thoughts!

I guess my headcanon would be that No-rae tried to explain further about why she's been acting so strangely. But, Seol-a might have gone the considerate route by saying that if it's something she can't tell her, that it's okay, she doesn't want to pressure her. So No-rae is left sighing and mentally kicking herself since she doesn't know what to say or how to get her point across. And all of that distracted her from noticing that she was currently on top of Seol-a. XP

joined May 17, 2015

He confessed and ask seola to date him and he was being serious etc but seola said she didnt see him as a man lol and wanted to maintain their older sister-younger brother relationship (errrrr youre being too nice seola TT)

But then he really did like her from the start, and acted dirty simply because that's the way he's got used to act with girls? Meaning he wasn't really that bad of a guy in the end. Anyway, nice friendzoning, Seol-a.

Okay so you're just going to excuse the fact that he tried to take of advantage of girls? What he did was basically date rape. Yes, he was unsuccessful with Seol-a but what about all the other girls that have gone out with him? It's a terrible and disgusting thing to do and shouldn't be excused no matter what. Personally, I would like to see him face the serious consequences of his actions rather than getting away with it as it seems to be happening right now. He is a bad person full stop. Having feelings for the person doesn't mean you get a free pass to violate them because it's ok! you actually like the person! Also I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not when you say "nice friendzoning". What I do have to say about "friendzoning" is that it's a term used in the context of a female not wanting to have a romantic or sexual relationship with a guy and then being placed at fault for rejecting a guy. It's just a misogynistic term in general because it removes the right of the person to make her own decision concerning her own feelings. It basically stems from men not being able to understand a simple "no".

joined Jan 31, 2015

d.d.d.:

Chapter 35 FF: the first sign that I'm reading yuri (>.<)

To paraphrase halmoni...
Did you miss chapters 1-34? :3

joined May 10, 2015

d.d.d.:

Chapter 35 FF: the first sign that I'm reading yuri (>.<)

To paraphrase halmoni...
Did you miss chapters 1-34? :3

There's no yuri from chapter 1-34 :P
There's not even any hand holding or any sorts.
The last 3 pages of this forum has more yuri than the last 30 chapters of FF LOL

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Sorry for being so late, I'm really busy with school work this week UGH lab reports suck

Ch. 35 rough translation
http://pastebin.com/aAvmWWdk

There's no yuri from chapter 1-34 :P
There's not even any hand holding or any sorts.
The last 3 pages of this forum has more yuri than the last 30 chapters of FF LOL

"Yuri" doesn't mean it has to have intimate physical contact between two women. Like I said before, it's more about the emotional connection. But idk some people might not consider a work "yuri" unless two girls are having sex or kissing each other, so to each his/her own.

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

FINALLY
I've been dying here halmoni-nim~
Thank you very much!!!

*I'll edit after i re-read the chapter now with translation

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

halmoni:

Sorry for being so late, I'm really busy with school work this week UGH lab reports suck

I haven't been posting to this forum, but I've been reading you're translations, and I've got to say, thank you halmoni for being so incredibly fast. Just because you've spoiled us in the past in no way minimizes your incredibly fast performance with this chapter!

Now it's time for me to settle down and read it.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

That monologue by No-rae really sets up this series for the long run. It seems she has organized her feelings and now we get to look forward to things to come, whatever they might be.

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

this is definitely going to continue for a long time. the manhwa that is. bless.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I wonder if it will take No-rae in a bathing suit to get Seol-a to realize her feelings......Seol-a....so dense...so dense...

EDIT: Also, it looks like Part 1 was about them meeting, Part 2 was about No-rae realizing her feelings (then calming down), so we can assume that Part 3 will probably involve Seol-a realizing her feelings somehow.

last edited at May 17, 2015 11:26PM

joined Sep 4, 2014

He confessed and ask seola to date him and he was being serious etc but seola said she didnt see him as a man lol and wanted to maintain their older sister-younger brother relationship (errrrr youre being too nice seola TT)

But then he really did like her from the start, and acted dirty simply because that's the way he's got used to act with girls? Meaning he wasn't really that bad of a guy in the end. Anyway, nice friendzoning, Seol-a.

Okay so you're just going to excuse the fact that he tried to take of advantage of girls? What he did was basically date rape. Yes, he was unsuccessful with Seol-a but what about all the other girls that have gone out with him? It's a terrible and disgusting thing to do and shouldn't be excused no matter what. Personally, I would like to see him face the serious consequences of his actions rather than getting away with it as it seems to be happening right now. He is a bad person full stop. Having feelings for the person doesn't mean you get a free pass to violate them because it's ok! you actually like the person! Also I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not when you say "nice friendzoning". What I do have to say about "friendzoning" is that it's a term used in the context of a female not wanting to have a romantic or sexual relationship with a guy and then being placed at fault for rejecting a guy. It's just a misogynistic term in general because it removes the right of the person to make her own decision concerning her own feelings. It basically stems from men not being able to understand a simple "no".

Yea I'm thinking he was not the best guy, since at the end of the recent chapter he dyed his hair black and is seen smoking (not saying smoking makes you a bad person) after seol-a rejected him.

To reply you must either login or sign up.