Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Bruh tf y'all even arguing about

Avatar%20knights%20badass%20hung%20clipboard01
joined Feb 25, 2023

I don't think it'll be smooth sailing from here on out... Maybe it will be. Who knows.

It won't. Nanase can't give Yuni the level of attention she wants, not to mention the xxx. Even if she starts spending a little less of her free time with her teammates and a little more with Yuni, it won't change much.

And Fuuko must be furious. There are ways of breaking a love triangle without being rude or offensive to the person you're dumping, but Yuni ignored all of them and chose the meanest way. When/if Yuni returns to Fuuko, she won't get a warm welcome.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Bruh tf y'all even arguing about

idk but being called a puritan because I pointed out that low libido people exist and that Nanase and Yuni don't work because of a libido mismatch pissed me off

joined Jul 23, 2019

And Fuuko must be furious. There are ways of breaking a love triangle without being rude or offensive to the person you're dumping, but Yuni ignored all of them and chose the meanest way. When/if Yuni returns to Fuuko, she won't get a warm welcome.

I can't wait to see Yuni go back crawling to Fuuko. >:-D

joined May 11, 2023

I hope the story ends with Fuuko being forced to go to therapy. It would be fun to see the collective meltdown.

joined Dec 13, 2020

Why should she go to therapy for? Falling in love with the wrong person?
Hundreds of millions have been there and they don't need therapy. When the toxic affair ends they come out wiser and that's it. It's called life. Live and learn, the saying goes.

Or maybe you're thinking about her love strategy? It's not easy to romance somebody who is already in a relationship. Her strategy was pretty good and did give some results; and while it seems for now that they weren't permanent results, we'll just have to see what happens—because the manga isn't over yet.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Her strategy was pretty good and did give some results; and while it seems for now that they weren't permanent results, we'll just have to see what happens—because the manga isn't over yet.

True. Even if that strategy of her was morally dubious occasionally (not her sincere intentions to help and comfort Yuni, but ways for it are sometimes morally questionable), it was the only possible way to start something with Yuni and make Yuni to look at her.
Fuuko simply could not act differently even if she wanted, because of situation which required such actions.

Her actions were flawless from stage to stage, conquering Yuni.
She really did not make any mistake or acted wrong (wrong not in moral sense).
It could not give the final result FOR NOW, as you say.
But something is sown and we will see what will really grow from it.

Also, there is a hint about very possible peer pressure on Nanase and Yuni in next chapters (Yuki knows that Yuni cheated, and some girl saw Fuuko kissing Yuni). It will be very interesting to see what will author do about it.
Obviously, Yuni's return to Nanase won't go smoothly.

last edited at Sep 2, 2023 8:23AM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

guess who got licensed

joined Jun 21, 2021

guess who got licensed

You love to see it

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Won't stop me from scanlating it.

Though I should probably work on that damn vol 3...

last edited at Sep 21, 2023 5:44AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Please don't stop! I wanna see how this shitshow ends! I want Fuuko to "win" and the comment section to burn in the fire of a thousand flames!!!

joined Jan 6, 2018

Dafuq

Download
joined Jul 12, 2020

A fungus is not a plant! This manga fails botany forever!!!

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

A fungus is not a plant! This manga fails botany forever!!!

Correction: Yuni isn't a botanist.

Anyway, in the original, she says she doesn't know what kind of flower it is. I changed to plant. That sentence was a bit weird anyway

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I will offer part of my soul for you to keep going. I say that and then the author goes on hiatus...*cries in school zone :(

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Please don't stop! I wanna see how this shitshow ends! I want Fuuko to "win" and the comment section to burn in the fire of a thousand flames!!!

Oh I think that ending is the one that most people here support, though for wildly different reasons ahaha.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

My personal theory's that Yuni and Nanase will have sex and Yuni will be comparing them.

And also, that Nanase, in the true NTR fashion, will come to enjoy being cucked. Or will cuck Yuni with Yuki.

I think Iwami Kiyoko enjoys seeing the world burn.

Screenshot_20200715-165719_1_1
joined Jan 1, 2019

Did anyone else mistake the updated chapter for a new chapter and thought "oh, that was quick"? :D

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

My personal theory's that Yuni and Nanase will have sex and Yuni will be comparing them.

And also, that Nanase, in the true NTR fashion, will come to enjoy being cucked. Or will cuck Yuni with Yuki.

I think Iwami Kiyoko enjoys seeing the world burn.

That sounds so slay

Watashi,%20apathetic%20(600x600)%20a
joined Jul 30, 2015

Thank you very much!

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Great to hear, thanks for your work.
Gee chapter 11 is some quality stuff.
2nd last page Yuki channeling her ntr detecting ultra instinct mode. Cue the music

last edited at Oct 1, 2023 8:35AM

joined Jan 3, 2020

I've been reading too much manhua recently because the first thing that popped into my mind for "what's gonna happen next?" is Fuuko picking up a knife and going for them.

Especially with all the blackened text boxes and sheer despair in that scene.

last edited at Oct 2, 2023 9:35PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

If bad, why hot?

Can't wait for the next chap. I do hope Yuni comes to realize her own selfishness or at least faces some consequence of it. Then, she can come back to Fuuko please.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

As far as I understood, Yuni was framed as a character who enjoys cheating on her girlfriend because it's thrilling in her otherwise boring dating life.

Fuuko was framed as a character enjoying the thrill of stealing someone else's girlfriend.

They don't really love each other, they only love themselves and their own satisfaction.

Neither Yuni nor Fuuko actually want to be in a serious relationship with each other ("I'm fine being the second girl", "I don't even like her"). So, to put them both in a serious relationship is self-defeating, because all the thrill will be gone.

So, I'm not sure how Nanase can ever satisfy Yuni now that she tasted the forbidden fruit. She's been corrupted by the poisonous Fuuko as the several mentions of the fungus suggest.

So, Yuni will probably go back to cheating.

joined Apr 5, 2021

Yuni is the worst fr. Fuuko just has a humiliation fetish and Nanase is kink-shaming her. I get that Fuuko didn't get Nanase's consent first but still. Not cool.
Yuni out here fucking around dumping all her emotional baggage onto anyone who even pretends to care about her when she really should be doing some introspection and realizing that she just wants attention (which is not bad thing, idk why people treat that like a bad thing). She needs a better outlet to deal with her problems than fucking with other people's emotions.
Nanase lacks self-respect and needs to realize that she doesn't need to blame herself for not being able to 100% emotionally satisfy Yuni. If she wants a healthy relationship she should look for someone who isn't going to demand that she change for their sake.
Fuuko really just drawing the short straw because her fetish doesn't conform with the societal superstructure of fidelity. Fuck that noise. Be your own person and embrace the intricacies of what your brain decides makes you wet/hard. Find someone who wants to be humiliated and manipulated. Plenty of masochists on reddit looking for that.

last edited at Oct 3, 2023 12:03PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.