Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I hope Yuni and Nanase have sex in the next chapter.

And Yuni realizes it was much more exciting when she did it with Fuuko.

Us%20din%202
joined Dec 23, 2018

I hope Yuni and Nanase have sex in the next chapter.

Well, they should do it sooner while they are still soaking wet, or they won't be so wet next time?
Rain could help, obviously

joined Oct 2, 2021

Yuni will break up with Nanase and Fuuko too - after reconnecting and settling in for a little bit -just to realize she is that selfish and can’t stay in a normal relationship, eventually, she’ll open up her feelings to both Nanase and Fuuko and start an open relationship with them, at some point, Nanase will realize Yuki’s feeling towards her - if she hasn't already - and will decide to have a little fun of her own with Yuki. That’s my prediction, a Trio with Nanase having Yuki on the side.

God I hope so, love a good love paralellogram (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

last edited at Nov 19, 2023 7:28PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I was a bit foolish, thinking there would be an easy way out of this...but of course, there is a big shit show storm brewing!! I wanna see Yuni and Fuuko together! And Nanase with Yuki girl! And then everything is fiiiineeee
xD

Us%20din%202
joined Dec 23, 2018

Yuni is just too easily corruptable. Not being able to effectively communicate her relationship problems with her partner leading to turmoil is realistic and understandable.

Did you include in "effective" communication their conversation at the beginning, even before everything with Fuuko started?
(Scenes after disastrous group date on the festival and Yuni's complaint about all what Nanase is doing)

It's very important question.
If you included, we can't say Yuni did not try. Nanase promised to change, and did nothing. We can't say it was effective conversation, giving no results.
But, after Yuni pointed on everything, she is not guilty or responsible for faults of Nanase. Yuni did try to communicate, after all.

If you forgot about that conversation, please don't contradict manga story line.

Just be more precise. Your points are valid, but word "effectively" is making things ambiguous here and needs better clarification.
It changes Yuni's character perception drastically, depends on using, pointed above.

last edited at Nov 20, 2023 4:56AM

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20233149
joined Jan 17, 2021

ah sh*t here we go again

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

yeehaw

joined Nov 13, 2023

Bruuuhhh this story is freaking wild! I know she is deeply messed up but I feel so bad for Fuuko. She fell in love with her babysitter as a kid, felt rejected by her when she got married and is now like desperate to have Yuni love her back to make up for that. She so badly wants Yuni to chose her over Nanase because she felt like her babysitter chose someone else over her. This obvs doesn’t excuse her behavior but I feel for the girl. Who doesn’t want to feel chosen!

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

you never realize how big the dumpster fire can grow

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

One thing for sure, if Yuki is gay then the manga would have been over long time ago. So Nanase x Yuki ship will never sail. But then there is always a possibility that you don't date your fellow lesbian best friend because the relationship is already similar to sibling relationship.
I think this story will end like Illuminous Blue. Despite being a love triangle polyamory relationship, the two "side chicks" are not lovers by the time the love triangle develops when the MC shows up. Hence Nanase and Fuuko do not need to be friends, as long as they tolerate each other and know the boundaries. BTW, I was raised in this type of household, so I know how it works and how it does not work. Mostly it will not work, it is just human nature.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

We're so back baby, the fuu-train Is rolling full steam ahead AND you can't stop It, mark my words people next chapter yuni Will be back at fuuko s arms where she belongs

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hence Nanase and Fuuko do not need to be friends, as long as they tolerate each other and know the boundaries.

Which will never happen since Nanase hate Fuuko.

Fjavttcwyaqbvef
joined Feb 3, 2023

Please I need this so bad! Tasty drama.

Futaba-sakura-yusuke-kitagawa-persona-5-art-rozovyi-fon-devu
joined May 3, 2020

"I feel lonely" I'm sure anyone would feel lonely if they fumbled a girl as top tier as Fuuko lol

I'm not surprised that Yuki is hoping that Yuni breaks up with Nanase, that way she can be Nanase girlfriend instead.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

We better watch out for Fuuko next chapter because I feel like she's about to go apeshit.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Man, Fuuko can't catch a break.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

I'm not surprised that Yuki is hoping that Yuni breaks up with Nanase, that way she can be Nanase girlfriend instead.

Could be. Can't remember if we got definitive signs Yuki's into Nanase.
Could also be the not uncommon "my best friend's significant other is AWFUL and they need to dump their ass and move on."
Most of us have probably been in a similar position as Yuki, with a friend dating someone terrible and not knowing how hard you should push to help your friend wake up to it.

So...Fuuko's super vulnerable after the rejection and looks like that text has her ready to snap. What's she gonna do now?

last edited at Dec 19, 2023 4:28PM

joined Oct 2, 2021

Could be. Can't remember if we got definitive signs Yuki's into Nanase.

Yuki's been pinning for Nanase the whole manga.
Shes more immature than Nanase or Yuni, she's still like a tween. As she matures and develops her sexual appetites - to match her food appetite- Nanase better look out ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

Yuni, don't worry , a career in customer service is well within your abilities.

last edited at Dec 19, 2023 7:20PM

2021-02-06%2003_35_00-window
joined Aug 12, 2018

A chapter where all the girls involved were normal and had normal behaviour? Unbelievable, this is not the manga i was reading

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Both of them say that they're interested and committed to their relationship but neither of them really act like they're interested and fully committed to the relationship.

At this point I'm not sure what either of them want out of it and I don't think they really do anymore either. Both of them seem to have people around them that they gel better with but they refuse to let go of this sunk cost and idealized relationship that they appear to be aspiring to.

last edited at Dec 19, 2023 5:23PM

joined Jan 3, 2020

Both of them say that they're interested and committed to their relationship but neither of them really act like they're interested and fully committed to the relationship.

At this point I'm not sure what either of them want out of it and I don't think they really do anymore either. Both of them seem to have people around them that they gel better with but they refuse to let go of this sunk cost and idealized relationship that they appear to be aspiring to.

Agreed, this is pretty much the vibe I get from the situation too.

Also... Yuki x Nanase and Fuuko x Yuni endgame?

last edited at Dec 19, 2023 7:39PM

joined Aug 8, 2021

Why bring your 'best friend' to your date? Really

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

Even this, there is still no sign of Yuki being gay, but plenty of signs of her wanting to get rid of Yuni. The question now is her motive. As for Fuuko, she definitely will be back to try to snatch Yuni back. I have a feeling that the Nanase x Yuni relationship has already peaked and about to "run its course" towards dissolution.
The mangaka has no record of writing a square relationship plot (four persons polyamory), or a two couple plot, that we know of. So one of the four will be left out no matter what happen. I don't think it will be that easy to end as a Yuki x Nanase and Fuuko x Yuni endgame.
Oh yes, this is now my favorite ongoing Yurihime manga to follow, now that Citrus plus is being incredibly inconsistent.

last edited at Dec 20, 2023 12:34AM

Fjavttcwyaqbvef
joined Feb 3, 2023

Even this, there is still no sign of Yuki being gay, but plenty of signs of her wanting to get rid of Yuni. The question now is her motive.

Yuni was making Yuki's best friend miserable and admitted she was cheating on her. Plus she called Yuki fucking ugly and jumped her.
I don't think there is any question about why she wants Yuni to go away lol

last edited at Dec 19, 2023 11:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.