Forum › LesbianSOLO! 2 discussion

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

The thing is love is a strong thing every once in a while. Timid girls have a hard time dumping girls who they love (Especially if they say they love you too) :(
Agree with everything you've said though.
LesbianSOLO 3 would most likely be about that girl who has a one-sided crush on both of her sex friends right?

That's true; no logic would easily defeat the feeling of love.
But to break up is worth it, especially when you realise that there is nothing to lose.
Indeed, we cannot lose something we do not possess; and when you are a mistress, you actually possess nothing.
It's like being a doormat that somebody uses to mop up the part of herself she cannot assume, so it doesn't leak out.

If the character accepts the idea that no relationship should ever makes her compromise on self-respect, then she will break free. No matter how painful it can be.

joined Jul 8, 2013

So fucking stupid, I literally just can't even.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

The thing is love is a strong thing every once in a while. Timid girls have a hard time dumping girls who they love (Especially if they say they love you too) :(
Agree with everything you've said though.
LesbianSOLO 3 would most likely be about that girl who has a one-sided crush on both of her sex friends right?

That's true; no logic would easily defeat the feeling of love.
But to break up is worth it, especially when you realise that there is nothing to lose.
Indeed, we cannot lose something we do not possess; and when you are a mistress, you actually possess nothing.
It's like being a doormat that somebody uses to mop up the part of herself she cannot assume, so it doesn't leak out.

If the character accepts the idea that no relationship should ever makes her compromise on self-respect, then she will break free. No matter how painful it can be.

Umm...I realize people have different ideals, but "nothing to lose" is NOWHERE near the issue here. Clearly Jun is in love with her lover, and if you ask me, her lover is as well. She got in a situation many couples end up getting in because of the lack of LGBT rights in any regard, as well as lack of respect they receive, in Japan at the moment. And understandably, she's now in a hard place; as she said, after she miscarriaged Jun is "All I(she) have left".

And true love at all levels is an emotion that is one of the biggest things anyone has in their life. Jun is not a used mistress: she's simply in love with a woman who has gotten in a very difficult situation. If you ask me, the lover is probably moving in Jun's direction finally.

A couple things on the self-respect comment...without elaborating into too much detail, Japan is a collectivist society. People see themselves as who they are with relation to others, so 'self-respect' does not mean your own respect, but the combined respect in the relationships you have. It's not better or worse than our individualistic society's self-respect, it's just different. And I'd disagree that "no relationship should ever make (someone) compromise on self-respect", because depending on the relationship, self-respect can and should be one of the first things to go; the other person is more important than yourself. In this case, Jun is sticking with a relationship that can be difficult because of her love; her lover is also suffering, mind you--if her lover did not feel strongly for Jun, she would have broken off the relationship. And I think them sticking it out is commendable to some regard, and depending on the future maybe even more so.

Now I do not condone cheating in any way, shape, or form. If you marry someone, you better actually be in love with that person. If someone else seems more attractive along the way, you're either letting lust take over or you never were in love with the other partner in the first place. In Jun's lover's case, she got stuck in a situation in a society that almost shackled you down into heading down one path due to preservation of family honor and the like. Clearly she never loved her male partner in the first place.

last edited at Feb 15, 2015 11:21PM

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Oh how I wish there were less cases with "invisible" girls choosing to live double lives and stay in the closet, but... Shouganai.

joined Aug 9, 2013

Cheating tag?

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Does anyone know if this series was continued? It reads "to be continued", but nothing happened any more.

Maybe someone can put this story together with the first part?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Can't help but to think the married lover is quite egoistic. She uses the other girl to have fluffy sex but still married that man who seems pretty useless...

I think she married out of duty/shame, to not have the child out of wedlock.
But stays with Jun because she loves her

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

"It can't be helped" was heard many times daily in Japan in my day. A young woman I know who went to Kyoto to study environmental law said to me once she hated that expression because "Some things CAN be helped." I still think that's the best response. In fairness to Jun's friends, in context, shouganai (usually males) and shikata ga nai (usually females) means a whole bunch of different things.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

If you ever feel useless, just remember that "to be continiued

To reply you must either login or sign up.