Forum › Citrus discussion

joined May 23, 2013

Harumin and Matsuri, a Highschool girl and a Middleschool girl. Wonderful...

Did they give away their "real" age?
It's still Ok"(ish)", if we imagine Matsuri to be 14/15, and Harumin to be ~16.
;)

Umm Harumin is actually 18....Matsuri likes older ladies. XD hahahaahahabba just kidding. Age doesn't Matter in love.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I rather read about Harumin and Matsuri honestly. Their dynamic is much more interesting.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

¨^ agree

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

HaruminxMatsuri is a relationship that has an immense amount of potential. A spin off with the two of them as main character in future perhaps? Because I would certainly read that.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This special surprisingly made me recover a portion of the small bit of faith I lost in the last chapter. Which is strange because it shouldn't, but for some reason it just adds more lip to the bite.

Not sure what the accusations of Matsuri were about Harumin liking Yuzu. I mean I could see it but at the same time I don't like it. However the Matsuri-Harumin dynamic is incredibly interesting and I'm looking forward to possible developments.

I dunno I just am not looking forward to this two-way love triangle. If Saburouta does it right it'll make a lot of people shut up about how 'cheap yuri' Citrus is and I'd like that. But if done wrong it'll basically be writing itself a eulogy.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Not sure what the accusations of Matsuri were about Harumin liking Yuzu. I mean I could see it but at the same time I don't like it.

Matsuri was just messing around with Harumi. Everything she did on the chapter was meant to find the "chink in the armor" of Harumi's behavior. So Matsuri was just spouting nonsense to see what provoked a reaction from her.

Matsuri admitted that Harumi was way more interesting that she initially thought at the end.

joined Apr 6, 2013

This special surprisingly made me recover a portion of the small bit of faith I lost in the last chapter. Which is strange because it shouldn't, but for some reason it just adds more lip to the bite.

Not sure what the accusations of Matsuri were about Harumin liking Yuzu. I mean I could see it but at the same time I don't like it. However the Matsuri-Harumin dynamic is incredibly interesting and I'm looking forward to possible developments.

I dunno I just am not looking forward to this two-way love triangle. If Saburouta does it right it'll make a lot of people shut up about how 'cheap yuri' Citrus is and I'd like that. But if done wrong it'll basically be writing itself a eulogy.

I don't think Matsuri is capable of recognizing two people who may love each other more than friends but don't want to have sex. There probably is no such thing as BFF's in her book.

last edited at Dec 31, 2014 11:38PM

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Yuzu x Harumin! No...? Dodges incoming bullets

I've been thinking the same for some time now... I mean, even if it's platonic, I could feel that Harumin genuinely cares about Yuzu -- enough for me to believe that given some time, they could end up together instead. Mei, on the other hand, remains a jerk.

last edited at Dec 31, 2014 11:42PM

Yuzu x Harumin! No...? Dodges incoming bullets

I've been thinking the same for some time now... I mean, even if it's platonic, I could feel that Harumin genuinely cares about Yuzu -- enough for me to believe that given some time, they could end up together instead. Mei, on the other hand, remains a jerk.

I completely agree.

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

Nah, i don't think age should be a problem when even same-gender don't become any problem here

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

Nah, i don't think age should be a problem when even same-gender don't become any problem here

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Harumin deserves better than Matsuri, and besides, she already has Glasses Girl.

Thanks as always, Yuri Project.

joined Aug 4, 2014

That Harumin x Matsuri bit was interesting. I would like to see more of it, cause I see potential here.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I don't know what to feel about Harumin x Matsuri yet.....
But this extra sure is nice with Yuzu and Mei.
I wanna buy the licensed one.

joined Jun 12, 2012

I'd rather see these two interacting than the forced drama cliched mess between Mei and Yuzu

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I notice that you're another person who has mis-interpreted my comment, I actually like the pairing. Age Gap relationships is one of my things but I realize that I worded my comment poorly.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Did they give away their "real" age?
It's still Ok"(ish)", if we imagine Matsuri to be 14/15, and Harumin to be ~16.
;)

Umm Harumin is actually 18....Matsuri likes older ladies. XD hahahaahahabba just kidding. Age doesn't Matter in love.

Matsuri is quite a pain, but I like how bold she is.
When she wants something she goes straight for it.

She likes older ladies? Hmmm maybe she's into sugar mamas then ;) - she knows what is best ~

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I notice that you're another person who has mis-interpreted my comment, I actually like the pairing. Age Gap relationships is one of my things but I realize that I worded my comment poorly.

Sarcasm is one of the hardest things to get over the internet, lol. Nobody is sure whether people are being legitimate or not.

Anyway, the Harumin x Matsuri ship has officially set sail in my heart.

last edited at Jan 1, 2015 9:01PM

10806272_339608559574041_8591143703030966700_n
joined Dec 14, 2014

Hoho so short TTuTT
Harumin is so dawn cool.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

The book-reading, leg-crossing part of Harumin is sexy. Never seen that side of her before.
Except when she demonstrated the "scissor" position on Yuzu with her sisterly love manga.

I love how aloof she is. Matsuri doesn't deserve my Harumin.
But I guess I'd still ship them.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Harumin deserves better than Matsuri, and besides, she already has Glasses Girl.

I love how aloof she is. Matsuri doesn't deserve my Harumin.
But I guess I'd still ship them.

I agree that Harumin is too good for Matsuri, but I do think that Harumin would be the girl to knock some sense into Matsuri and not fall for any of her schemes. Matsuri's a pretty terrible person right now, but she's only like 13/14 (?) and has time to mature with some help. This is why I think their dynamic is really interesting.

joined Dec 8, 2014

Love harumin x matsuri. Think they will make a good couple. Hope next chapter will have them progress.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

So for once, here's a love triangle that makes sense.

we thought Mei had a harem though

joined Jul 26, 2014

I kinda like Matsuri. Yeah she's a bitch and all but I like how straightforward she is and the idea of a middle schooler hooking up with older women.
I'd date her, just for kicks.

550275_10151272753455729_1992208048_n%20(1)
joined Oct 3, 2014

Harumin is swiftly becoming one of my favorite supporting characters in a manga ever. She's awesome.

To reply you must either login or sign up.